Kamila's Cleaning Service

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2011

3027 N 76th Ct

Elmwood Park, IL 60707

Kamila's Cleaning Service has over 11 years in cleaning experience. We always bring special equipment that will NOT scratch your floors and leave them in great shape! We work hard and make sure you are satisfied with our results and can customize according to YOUR needs. We are very personable and friendly with our customers.Please, give us a call so our friendly staff can take care of your cleaning needs....

10/07/2015

Rocco B.

Have been cleaning our house for several years. Very satisfied. Would recommend.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

08/27/2015

Jane F.

It didn't.

Description of Work
Nothing. She never showed up after asking directions to my home

08/14/2014

MELISSA V.

Kamila is wonderful! She is very responsible and her crew does a great job.

Description of Work
House cleaning of our three story victorian home.

04/25/2014

Tina W.

Kamila and her crew are very prompt, professional and thorough. They have cleaned our house twice and done a nice job both times. I appreciate seeing the same faces show up each week, which you don't get with larger cleaning companies. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Clean 3 bedroom house.

03/12/2014

Charles B.

Kamila and her crew are thorougly professional and pleasant to work with. They arrived on time, bringing the necessary appliances, and dusted and vacuumed living, dining, and bedrooms and study.. Tney gave intensive attention to kitchen and bathrooms. Nothing was damaged. The work was especially notable for care and attention to detail (e.g., cleaning the shelves in each bathroom's medicine cabinet).

Description of Work
Weekly cleaning of entire house.

11/30/2012

Bernadette M.

Kamila cleans our house every two weeks. She and her team does a great job, is always responsive and very thurough.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning - 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms

04/06/2012

Katherine S.

She is very thorough, kind and patient with my mother.

Description of Work
My mother uses Kamila's Cleaning Service to provide home cleaning service.

01/13/2012

dave M.

I contacted Kamila through Craigslist and she agreed to come by the following afternoon after her earlier job was complete. She called me to let me know she was on her way, explaining snow had delayed her schedule (I thought this was more than reasonable since she had told me should would come after completing an earlier job and there was snow the night before and day of her visit). When Kamila arrived with her assistant Anna, they began work right away and completed everything to my satisfaction. She let me know when they were done so I could see the cleaned apartment. I felt the work was done quickly and completely without sacrificing quality. The apartment now shows great for prospective tenants!

Description of Work
Kamila cleaned 1 apartment (floors, bathroom, counter tops, appliances, insides of windows, etc.)

11/10/2011

Margaret H.

We interviewed two other services. They would have been fine, but Kamila's was a little less expensive so we started with her. She came and gave us a price. She is prompt and thorough.

Description of Work
Kamila and her partner are just outstanding. Between the two, they spend over 4 hours every other week on our house. It is big, but only 2 of us live here. We are delighted with the service and professionalism.

09/27/2011

Anetta B.

Excellent!

Description of Work
My experience with Kamila's Cleaning Service is excellent! She is very hard working girl and the quality of cleaning is really excellent. Kamila comes every two weeks and she tries to keep my house in order. She is always on time,never complaining and I trust her with my house. When we left for vacation she was taking care of our house. I am realtor and if I am selling a property I always use this cleaning service!

08/29/2011

James E M.

Kamila is wonderful person who takes great pride in the qulity of hewr and it shows in everything she does for us. For over 2 years, she has taken care of our wouse on a weekly basis, and we are abnsolutley fortunate to have her working for--I would almost say with----us. We would highly recommend her to any person looking for a person to help with your housework with a great attitude and superb work habits and skills. You, we are sure as we do, believe tourself lucky to have her ion your house a day or more a week.

Description of Work
Kamila has worked for us for over 2 years cleaning our house and doing the washing and ironing on a once a week basis. Her work is at the highest standard and she is steps up to take on additonal tasks both when asked and when she sees a need. She is thorough and effcicient as well as careful in her work and willing to learn to do new tasks when they come up. Kamila is a delight to have inthe house with her smile and great attitude. We at the same time are totally at ease in leaving her on her own--which we do most time. We trust her with a key to our house.

08/26/2011

Erik D.

For the entire time that Kamila has been cleaning our condo, I have been extremely happy with the quality of her work. It is very clear that she takes real pride in her work and is not just "going through the motions" while cleaning a home. For example, she noticed that the air vents in our ceiling were collecting dust and took care of them without being asked. Also, after her first cleaning she was able to suggest several different cleaning products that work better with the various surfaces in our home. She is always professional and punctual. On the very rare occasions that she has been running late or needed to reschedule, she always has called me right away. My husband and I both love coming home to our condo after Kamila has cleaned! I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Kamila has cleaned my two bedroom two bathroom condo every other week for the past two years. She always does a through job with the housecleaning basics - dusting, cleaning all kitchen and bathroom surfaces, vacuuming, cleaning the hardwood floors, making beds, etc. In addition to the expected housecleaning services, Kamila has, on several occasions, pointed out previously unnoticed issues in my condo (water damage on a window sill, missing caulking in the shower) which I appreciate immensely!

08/20/2011

Angelika K.

She came on time. She was very nice. Kamila explainded me which cleaning suplies she uses and why, everything was clear. I can highly recomended her service!

Description of Work
I orderd the service before my B-day party. Iwanted to impressed my guests. I had a problem with my hardwood floor, but Kamila did a perfect job! The floor was shiny! My bathroom is old, so there was mold on the tiles - Kamila cleaned it up!

Handy House Cleaning

Amruss Inc Home Improvement Company

Amruss Inc Home Improvement has been in business for more than 20 years. Everybody knows us for our professional window washing and gutter cleaning services. But besides those, we also provide the whole variety of other services like Power Washing, Deck Restoration, Garage Cleaning, Caulking and Grout services. We offer fast, high quality and professional services with affordable pricing. We value every customer and strive to provide the best service possible. Award-winning. Additional DBA - Amruss Inc. Cost is determined by the job.

Offers by Amruss Inc Home Improvement Company	 on Angi
    Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc

Over 50,000 satisfied customers since 1996, we are the premier home improvement company in Chicago and the surrounding areas. Prime Time Window Cleaning provides the best residential home and commercial property services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but also that of their friends, neighbors, and relatives. If you are not satisfied with our service to your home, you simply do not have to pay! Contact Prime Time Window Cleaning for your window washer Chicago services, as well as other exterior projects, such as gutter cleaning and power washing. We look forward to helping your home look its best! Book an appointment today at 800-480-1360.

Offers by Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc on Angi

Residential & Commercial Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, General Cleaning, Dusting of Surfaces, Move-in/Move-out Cleaning, Post-Construction Cleaning, Bed Folding & Making, Organization of Closets & Garages

House keeping, cooking & babysit.