Das Flores Appliance Repair

With Angi since April 2018

PO Box 35135

Elmwood Park, IL 60707

Das Flores Appliance Repair, owner Melvin Flores. In the field for 10 years now. Working in all around Chicago land area and suburbs. Repairing all major appliances and Heating and cooling units. We repair : washers Driers,stoves, microwaves, refrigerators, disposers, dishwashers, heating and Ac. ...

02/03/2021

Sue C.

Repair Dryer

Description of Work
Melvin contacted me right away when I requested a quote. He was patient when I had to reschedule due to an unexpected conflict. He brought the expected part and was able to fix the issue. He vacuumed out the dryer. He was able to explain some bad home repair done on the dryer by a prior owner. Throughout he communicated. He came masked and was cognizant of Covid precautions. It was a good experience and the dryer no longer squeaks

11/25/2020

Christina S.

Melvin contacted me right away and he was at my home within 3 hours and did the repair immediately. His price was very reasonable. I was expecting to pay more. He was very courteous and professional. I took his number and will call him again if I need anything.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

09/10/2018

Gregory R.

very professional very polite would recommend to anyone in need of washer and dryer servicing

Description of Work
needed to replace dryer belt

04/20/2018

Dolly C.

My air conditioner did not work and needed to be fixed in less than 24 hours

Description of Work
they repaired my air conditioner

04/20/2018

Cristella A.

It went great. I was having trouble with my fridge cooling, it was not keeping cool. I called Das Flores company to come see what they could, I met with Melvin and he was friendly, came right on time and fixed it for us. It is now working great! Will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
My refrigerator

04/19/2018

Shane C.

Melvin responded quickly and was able to arrive same day. Punctual, communicative and fair. Can't beat that! I'll be using him for all my repair needs in the future.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Ana D.

Microwave wasn’t heating he recommeded replacing microwave since it wasnt cost effective. He also replace hinges on my oven door.

Description of Work
Microwave wasnt heating only running and also oven door not shutting close all the way.

Giovanni M.

I needed my oven fixed. The oven from my stove wasn't working. I called Das Flores. The service was good. Very professional and the price was reasonable!

Description of Work
My oven fixed

Hanssel D.

On time and prompt. He charged me a $160 and it has been working great ever since.

Description of Work
Repaird my furnace

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Cynthia S.

Very professional and quick. Great prices

Description of Work
Fixed washer

Jose J.

Melvin Flores came on time and was very professional. I had call him for a repair on a furnace on January of this year . He fixed it same day and gave me recommendations on other things related to my furnace. I have used him in the past also and always he has been able to complete the Job.

Description of Work
Repair and clean the furnace

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Erwin D.

Easy process, reliable and knowledgeable!

Description of Work
Refrigerator Parts

Luis M.

My stove would crank but it just wouldnt turn on, so a friend of mine recommend Das Flores and i wasnt dissapointed. Decent price too, just 140$ I highly recommend

Description of Work
Needed to get my stove fixed

Mirna O.

Nice kind of work.

Description of Work
Fridge,dryer, heater,air conditioner,.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning

All Temp is Chicago's heating, cooling and home comfort company. We provide top-notch sales, service, repair and maintenance at the most competitive prices.We are family-owned since 1938. We have more than 85 employees. We do not use sub contractors. Always feel free to call us with your questions or for sales and service. We provide a free in-home estimate should you need a new a/c or furnace. Call 1-800-All-Temp for information, or one of our local #s listed here. (630) 783-0455, (630) 369-7150, (773) 588-6500, (312) 284-5500, (708) 395 4810, (312) 421-0065, (847) 441-5521, (630) 369-7150, (630) 783-0455, (630) 810-1888. We are at your service 24/7. Ask for Mike Clark, Erin Wayda or Rick Jacobs. See website for additional service area. Award winning.

Offers by All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    American Weathermakers

Six-Time Super Service Award Winner! Our Guarantee: If you have no heat, we'll be at your home within 60 minutes or we'll give you a $60 gift card good for any repair (must mention at time of scheduling). American Weathermakers is a family-owned business that has been servicing residential Chicago-land customers since 1949. We design, service and install numerous types of HVAC systems for new and regular customers every day. At American Weathermakers, we pride ourselves in being the most thorough, trained and technologically advanced group of HVAC professionals in the Chicago area. Our customers rely on us to be candid, transparent and affordable all while successfully creating and maintaining a comfortable, energy efficient, and safe environment in their homes. Comfort Club Membership is available. The benefits include discounts on tune-ups and repairs, automatic scheduling for tune-ups, extended warranties on most repairs and priority emergency service. These benefits are designed for you to save money on heating and air conditioning costs. We are ready right now to help you maintain and service your HVAC system without any hassles or hidden costs. Contact us today. The American Weathermakers professionals on staff can explain more about our services, what you can expect from our company and the benefits of joining the Comfort Club. We mean it when we say that we won’t be comfortable until you are. Let us get your HVAC system up and running so you and your family are comfortable through the rest of winter and into another Chicago summer. Additional phone: 855-955-4822 or 847-509-7777

Comfort Climate Construction LLC

It is a family business. We make everything HVAC services and jobs so quality and give you the best price and discount. Call us and enjoy.

Repairs of heating . Air conditioner and all major appliances repair.

Do not offer installs of units(exept disposer, dishwashers ,those we do offer)