HEATING & COOLING EXPRESS

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2006

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4 EMPLOYEES; NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Energy Services Air Conditioning & Heating Co

At Energy Services Air Conditioning, Heating & Electrical, we go beyond the level of service you expect, and deliver the exceptional results you deserve. From routine system maintenance, to emergency repair, equipment upgrades and complete system install, our goal is to bring more expertise, resources, and professionalism to every job than any other HVAC service provider in Naperville, Aurora, Geneva, St. Charles & Wheaton IL. We offer flexible solutions for spaces large and small, customizing our designs to meet your exact needs, and providing the most cutting-edge products on the market. Cost is determined by the job. Additional Phones: (630) 969-1400, (630) 687-1383, (630) 420-2275. Fax: (630) 420-2096 DBA: GFI Heating & Cooling. Senior Discount: $5.00

Offers by Energy Services Air Conditioning & Heating Co on Angi

05/29/2018

Everything went great, I feel confident in saying we will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our AC went out on one of the hottest nights of the year. Trying to find a AC company to come out on Memorial Day I figured if possible would cost a fortune. However, not the case, within a few hours of calling they fit me in between their appointments they had lined up for the day and quickly identified the issue and fixed the problem for a very reasonable price. They stuck around to make sure everything was working as it should before leaving.

01/15/2018

It was handled in a timely manner. Work was done by Mariusz Dulak. He was professional and friendly. I would hire them again and recommend to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace furnace motor

12/16/2017

Quick response, one call and they was fixing our furnace the next day! Great, fast work with no issues. I’ve been using this company for 15 years now and I’ve recommended them to all of my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired furnace and air conditioner

12/09/2017

Very professional and high quality job done .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of gas furnace and AC unit

11/29/2017

This is My 5th project using Mario and Heating and Cooling Express. I am extremely pleased with the latest project and I would recommend them (and I have) to anyone needing a Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor. Mario and His Guys are very professional and tidy. I always feel like I am getting value for My money . What's most impressive is Mario's service during the job AND after. If there is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 full HVAC systems including Central Air Conditioning for a rehabbed 2 flat in Chicago

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR/INSTALLATION, BOILERS, & RADIANT HEATING FLOOR SYSTEMS.