CertaPro Painters of Elmhurst

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2009

205 E Butterfield Rd Ste 421

Elmhurst, IL 60126

Independently owned & operated. We give 10% discount to all Angieslist members. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Award winning...

interior painting (59)house painting (24)drywall (5)pressure washing (4)wallpaper removal (2)general contractors (1)

11/11/2021

Our existing aluminum siding had previously been painted and was peeling and looked terrible. Certa-Pro Painters of Elmhurst prepped and painted the siding, along with 5 shutters and our front door. Fast work and finished product looks excellent. Very smooth finish. House looks great.

Description of Work
Paint exterior aluminum siding, shutters, and front door

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

08/06/2020

Our experience with TR and CertaPro was great. TR was professional, thoughtful and made every effort to accommodate our needs. He was wonderful to work with on this project. David and his crew were prompt, respectful, always kind. They completed the job efficiently and quickly. Our home is transformed. Thank you!„

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category contractors

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

05/19/2019

After connecting with CertaPro, we were really impressed with TR's professionalism and level of involvement on our specific project. We have never painted the exterior of our house and TR did an incredible job of detailing exactly what would be happening in the process. We received proposals from 3 separate companies and we definitely felt the most involved, informed and comfortable with the outline that we were provided by CertaPro. Before the project started, we really appreciated how available TR was when we had questions about paint colors and key decisions to make - it took a lot of the ambiguity out of a process - this was a relief! Finally, David and his crew that ran the project were top notch. They had to work around crazy rain schedules and managed to coordinate among themselves and with us to see the project through. Their professionalism and attention to detail wowed us - the house looks better than we could have imagined and we would absolutely recommend TR's CertaPro to anyone who is looking for an exterior house paint project.

Description of Work
Exterior Home Painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 04/28/2019

Review for CertaPro Painters of Elmhurst - 205 E Butterfield Rd, Elmhurst, IL - 37886708

04/24/2019

We engaged CertaPro Painters of Elmhurst to stain our cedar wood paneling on our house and garage. The crew (David and Andy) worked diligently and the project was completed quickly with a high level of quality. The crew also went the extra mile and nailed in some boards which had come loose, patched an area where the wood had cracked and even filled in some holes left by woodpeckers. The estimate we received was both spot-on and reasonable. We couldn't have been happier with the result. Our home went from looking tired and old to fresh and inviting in just three days' time. The change in appearance was so dramatic that it felt like we had moved into a new house. - Thanks again for all your hard work guys. We appreciated it!

Description of Work
Exterior Staining of House and Garage

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

10/14/2018

Very professional and responsive. Estimate was competitive. Timing did not work for us so we hired someone who could accommodate a quick completion date. We would call on CertaPro for future projects.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

05/24/2018

I submitted a request for an estimate to repaint my porch approximately 2 weeks ago. I received an automated email response to expect to be contacted. After a week of no contact, I was wondering whether I was being overlooked because the job was too small, so I submitted a second request that expanded to both indoor and outdoor painting. I received another automated email response stating to expect a call. Another week has transpired, and I still have yet to be contacted. For their sake, if it is a breakdown between Angie's List and this service provider, then I highly recommend this gets fixed.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

Sorry [Member Name Removed] as I must have overlooked your request during this busy season. I would be happy to come out and prepare a paint estimate for you. Please call me directly at 773-617-3685 to set up an appointment George

03/26/2018

Called George and he was able to give us a reasonable estimate over the phone. Within a couple of days we had painters John and Jim come in and prep, primer and paint my son's room and closet. They were here at 8 am and kept us posted on what they were doing. Very nice guys. Did a good job, cleaned up and were in and out in 1 day. This is the second time we used CertaPro and we would use them again. You might find someone to do it cheaper but having professionals that know what to do and are good at it is worth the price.

Description of Work
Bedroom and Closet Painted

Work Completed On 03/26/2018

09/18/2017

They were professional, very neat, timely. We were very pleased with the work. They were a little higher than other quotes but we chose them b/c we had the most confidence in them. We made the right choice.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 09/11/2017

07/11/2017

We could not be happier. The house looks great. The crew was prompt and courteous. They cleaned up each day.

Description of Work
Entire interior of home was painted

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

05/13/2017

Beat my expectations. Definitely a much improved paint job over doing it myself and I've been painting for many years.

Description of Work
Painted living, dining room and halls and then had them back to do family room and stairwell

Work Completed On 05/11/2017

Residential & commercial interior and exterior painting, deck staining, stucco repair, carpentry, power washing, wallpaper application and removal, popcorn removal & drywall repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express