American Gardens Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2007

American Gardens is a large landscape architecture and construction firm based in Elmhurst, Illinois. We focus on large high end projects. We have been creating, crafting and caring for gardens in the Chicagoland area since 1991. Our approach to landscape architecture is creativity, craftsmanship & care. Creativity Landscape architects and designers begin the creative process by meeting with you to discuss the opportunities of your landscape and a vision for what it could be. Your thoughts combined with our creativity will result in a garden that is truly inspired, a place where new memories are created. Craftsmanship Your landscape design is transformed into reality by our skilled craftsman. Working closely with your designer, our crews transform your design into reality. Clay & natural stone paving, detailed masonry and woodworking, low voltage led lighting and planting design are our specialties. Care To insure the intent of your garden design and to insure it grows and flourishes, we provide garden care. Whether it is weekly maintenance program or a touch up for a special occasion, we would like to be part of your garden for years to come....

Star Tuckpointing Inc

Star Tuckpointing specializes in providing tuckpointing and masonry restoration services to commercial and residential communities. We're a family owned business where the owners make up a part of the crews. This leads to a constantly superior quality product. We have been in business since 1992, and because we keep our customers happy, most of the new work we receive is the result of a clients referral.

Offers by Star Tuckpointing Inc on Angi
K&M Masonry and Construction

K&M Masonry and Construction is a locally-owned, family-operated business. I've been doing this work for my entire life and I know what it will take to get your job done right. We offer a wide range of Masonry and Remodeling services for your home. We are committed to delivering premier customer service that is second to none. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Offers by K&M Masonry and Construction on Angi
Calzante Construction

Whether you’re looking for a Chicago masonry contractor for new construction, or a Chicago masonry specialist to do some repair work such as tuckpointing, brickwork or stonework to your existing home or business, Calzante Construction is a name you can trust. We are professionals that manage all aspects of your job to ensure it’s completed on schedule and to your satisfaction!

01/07/2016

The work went great, We were just finishing the outside construction of an addition to our home, so the back yard was completely dug up and a mess. We met several times to discuss what we wanted and they worked well with us, adding good ideas and scaling back things we thought we could do ourselves. All said, in the front yard they dug up and removed some old large plantings, completely scraped th...

Description of Work
Complete design and reworking of the front and back yard, including new stone patio, walkway and steps

Category landscaping,hardscaping

12/30/2014

I didn't use American Gardens due to the cost of his work. His bid for installing a brick path was 3.5 times more than the next highest bid and 6 times more than the lowest bid. $20,000 is just way too expensive for installing a brick path in my yard. He's not affordable to the average/above average homeowner, even if they do quality work.

Description of Work
I was getting a quote to install a winding brick path through the yard. I did not hire due to his high price for the work to be done. Everything else about American Gardens seemed very professional.

Category landscaping

09/22/2014

Jerry was wonderful. He listened patiently to my litany of wants and managed to get my 90% of my wishes. The remaining 10% was due to my budget. He used as many existing plants as possible. Would definitely use them again. They're not the most inexpensive but the outstanding service makes up for it!!

Description of Work
Complete re-design and landscaping of front and back yards.

Category landscaping

06/16/2014

Fabulous quality, team, and responsiveness. They charge a price premium but we think they are worth it with what is provided, our busy schedules and being new home owners. They always deliver top results. The team in particular is wonderful from management on down.

Description of Work
We are signed up with American Gardens for an Annual service contract. It includes a spring cleanup(eg landscaping trims), weekly lawn moving and weekly yard maintenance (misc trimming and edging) and a fall cleanup (including leaves) which for us is about $500 a month. Lawn fertilization and aeration are extra.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

05/28/2014

The initial consultation was in mid April for design ideas and estimate. A few days later I was supplied with a nice schematic, color photos of the plants that were to be installed and the estimate. The day of the actual installation had to be coordinated to avoid other work being done at my house that also involved a crew and multiple trucks but yet get the plants in the ground at the optimum tim...

Description of Work
Front yard Landscaping, including design and old plant removal.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Landscape design; Fee for design that is applied toward construction costs. Planting and Hardscape Installation; Clay brick pavers, natural stone work, detailed masonry, brick paving, perennial and annual gardens, water features, grill stations Low Voltage Landscape Lighting; both Halogen and LED fixtures Garden Care; weekly and periodic maintenance Subcontracted Services; irrigation, pools, spas, decking, tree care

Fee for design work, credited toward installation
    Check, Visa, MasterCard