Trifecto Audio Video

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2008

Trifecto Audio Video provides home entertainment integration and audio/video retail services. The company was formed in 2007 with a vision to give current and future clients a more personalized level of service that most large-scale retailers oftentimes lacked. Seamless Integration & Beautiful

2022 Super Service Award

home theater installation (191)home automation (34)electrician (31)home security systems (12)HVAC Companies (1)

12/26/2022

Jessica W.

We met Chris through our interior designer, and he has done multiple small to midsize size projects for us as we’ve renovated and updated several things in our home. Ranging from installing perfectly mounted TVs/AV systems to designing and installing an effective and fail-proof internet and sound system throughout our home, Chris and his team have been thoughtful each step of the way. They are patient with construction delays and make excellent recommendations and advise on the best way to approach various projects, even if they aren’t the guys to complete the project (eg. built ins or a security system.) Chris is the best of the best - a true gentleman and excellent in his trade. We trust him and his team completely - both in our home and remotely with sensitive information. Their installations are perfect - they customize equipment, organize and label everything exquisitely and intuitively, and are patient in explaining and teaching us how to use our new technology. Thank you Chris!

Description of Work
- Installing multiple Frame TVs (electrical, drywall, casing and hardware installs) - Low voltage electrical planning and installation - Electrical planning and guidance for home AV - Hardline and internet wifi planning and installation - Wifi system design, setup and customization - Product purchasing and installation

12/20/2022

John A.

Very professional and efficient Chris was available for questions after they left

Description of Work
New sound and tv system

08/01/2022

Jeff M.

I have been working with Trifecto Audio for 20 years. Chris Brenner helped design and install three separate systems in our house. In addition, he has helped us replace a tuner and just recently one of our panels that quit working. He was able to secure our panel of choice and get it installed within five days, which is amazing given the ongoing supply chain issues. Every time the technicians and the work performed were of the highest quality. Once everything was installed, they checked to make sure every component was functioning correctly and took time to explain the operation of our new system to us. The technicians were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They used extreme caution in both the removal of our old panel and the installation of our new one. I had a few requests for the installation of our new larger panel, which they happily accommodated. They also are very responsive to any questions regarding functions or problems after their work is complete. Without hesitation I recommend Trifecto to anyone considering any type of audio/video installation, from the most basic to the most complex.

Description of Work
Replacement of TV panel

Category home theater design, tv sales

Work Completed On 07/29/2022

07/20/2022

Dan B.

The team did an amazing job. At the end, they walked us through how to use Sonos in each room, how to use the Ring app, and TV. They helped me install all the apps I need onto the TV, and they were very professional the entire time. They said if I have any questions to call any time, and they are happy to assist. Hopefully I won’t have any questions, but if I do I won’t hesitate to reach back out.

Description of Work
Speakers in kitchen, family room, and patio. TV hung and set up above fireplace. Ring doorbell installed.

Work Completed On 07/18/2022

05/12/2022

Tom C.

They did a great job. It's very user friendly. We had an issue with our cable provider and Trifecto was able to resolve it even on weekend. Very happy customer.

Description of Work
They installed a Sono system in our house

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

04/29/2022

Allen C.

Really well. The team was polite and professional.

Description of Work
Audio Visual work throughout the home

Category electrician, home theater design, home automation

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

02/25/2022

Chris R.

Trifecto Audio is very good and professional. This is our third project them over the last 10 years. Quality components, good ideas and installation.

Description of Work
Stereo & Home Theater Systems

Work Completed On 02/28/2022

02/22/2022

Randy N.

Excellent experience! We have had Chris and his team install many electronics in our home over the last 12+ years. They are always reliable, professional and very knowledgeable. Their work is top notch! We would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
Wall mounted 65” OLED TV

Category electrician, home theater design, tv repair, tv sales

Work Completed On 01/26/2022

02/18/2022

Aneesha B.

Experience couldn't have been better. Price was fair. Communication was clear and quick. Provided great advice. Truly professional. Would 100% use Chris and his team again.

Description of Work
Speakers and wifi for multiple room and sound system for family room

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

11/18/2021

Nicholas G.

Chris and his whole team at Trifecto are great. We were completing a rooftop build-out at our condo, and were looking to have a TV & Speaker system installed with dynamic integration. Chris helped come up with a gameplan in the early stages, and then coordinated the installation alongside the rest of the rooftop build-out in several stages. End product looks great and works well.

Description of Work
Outdoor TV & Speaker with Control4 Integration

Category electrician, home theater design, internet service, cable tv service, tv sales

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

10/28/2021

Alexander G.

Chris and the Trifecto guys do phenomenal work! My family has been using them at multiple properties for years and are very pleased with the outcome time and time again.

Description of Work
Home + Rooftop Installation

Category electrician, home theater design, home security systems, internet service, cable tv service, tv sales

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

08/19/2021

Rick B.

Terrific -professional everything executed as promised !

Description of Work
Full audio system

Category electrician, home theater design, cable tv service

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

06/30/2021

Bruce C.

Chris showed up when he said and provided the services outlined in the contract. He followed through with what was needed and did a great job. I hope to enjoy what he did for many years to come. If you find it worth it to spend a little extra for your entertainment he will provide what you want. I am happy with the result. He is also very trustworthy

Description of Work
Chris rewired my house for connectivity to provide entertainment features as well as capability of using equipment for smart services for security and any other needs I may have. He also provided high quality suggestions and equipment for changes necessary in my house

Category electrician, home theater design, tv repair, cable tv service, home automation

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

06/30/2021

Bruce C.

Excellent...hi quality work and products

Description of Work
Re do the entire home theater and stereo

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

04/06/2021

KEVIN C.

unbelievably perfect. Chris and Joe were just perfect and I highly recommend them. Professional and really knows his stuff.

Description of Work
Television and stereo installation.

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

02/15/2021

Ryan S.

Chris and Joe did a great job. We had 3 TVs and sound bars hung and had some new ethernet cables run throughout our house. The TVs were hung centered in the exact place that I had asked and the cabling was managed perfectly so that no wires show! The ethernet cabling was run neatly and labeled clearly so I know where the wires go. We will be doing some additional work in our basement down the road and will definitely be going with Trifecto again!

Description of Work
Hung Tv's & Sound Bars and Ran Ethernet Cabling

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

01/06/2021

Joe M.

Chris and his team were great. He understood my goals and project vision from day one. The level of communication, care and professionalism were top notch and I am very happy with the finished outcome.

Description of Work
Rerouting of home run for whole home audio to a closet and full whole home audio and media room setup with Control4

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

12/31/2020

Alex M.

Excellent work. Encountered unexpected situation with thicker insulated wall and worked a good solution. TV looks and works great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Mounting and installing/connecting a new 55” TV

Category electrician, home theater design, cable tv service

Cost $629.95

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

12/31/2020

James K.

Not only have we have used Trifecto several times over the years, but we have also recommended them to others. The team is knowledgeable, responsive, professional.

Description of Work
Assistance with entertainment system; internet, etc.

Category electrician, home theater design, internet service, cable tv service

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/05/2020

Margaret M.

Chris was professional in every way - knowledgeable, timely, a problem solver, reliable, neat. Audio/Visual/Network systems involve very technical and complicated work and Chris/Trifecto earned our complete trust.

Description of Work
Complete overhaul of our audio/visual and internet network systems. TV install too.

Category home theater design, internet service, home automation

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

12/04/2020

Justin K.

Unbelievable! Above and beyond! Chris and his team were so professional and detail oriented - we couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
Outdoor speakers

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

12/03/2020

Betsy C.

It went perfectly! Chris and Joe are punctual and perfectionists when it comes to their work. They left here and everything was working exactly how we wanted. Trifecto has done numerous jobs in our home and we would never trust anyone else with our electronics. You may have to wait a bit to get in their line of customers but believe me it is worth the wait!

Description of Work
We wanted our existing TV hung and cords all cleaned up and our internet speed needed to be faster.

Category home theater design, internet service

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

12/01/2020

Chris J.

When I first contacted Christopher and his company I left a message. He returned my call with in minutes of my message. He was very professional and easy to speak with. Christopher was able to take my non-tech description of the issue. During any discussion I had, Christopher and his staff are able to explain things to me in simple terms that the average person who does not work in the AV field can understand. Christopher and his team are very professional and responsive! They arrived on time and quickly had our system issue corrected. They spent time to make sure the issue was resolved and made us aware of another potential issue so we could plan to have the system down for a short period of time for repairs. While in our home they were very neat and clean even when they were working. They removed their shoes upon entering our home and wore a mask at all times. I really appreciated the respect they showed my home.

Description of Work
Repair of home audio visual system

Category home theater design, home security systems, internet service, cable tv service, home automation

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

11/30/2020

Brad N.

Chris Brenner and the Trifecto team are best in class. I have used them for several projects at my home and business. They are extremely knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend them highly for any Custom AV, Security camera or internet installation.

Description of Work
Audio Visual Work

Category home theater design, tv repair, home security systems, internet service, cable tv service, tv sales, home automation