Trifecto Audio Video

TV Sales
Internet Service

300 Scott St

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

Trifecto Audio Video provides home entertainment integration and audio/video retail services. The company was formed in 2007 with a vision to give current and future clients a more personalized level of service that most large-scale retailers oftentimes lacked. Seamless Integration & Beautiful Design We offer and integrate systems that are simple to use and seamlessly blend with your homes décor in order to provide our clients’ with the ultimate entertainment experience. We have developed processes of integrating and programming that we use to design personalized reliable systems always beginning with the end result in mind. These processes were established from our philosophy to understand the clients’ needs to collaborate as their consultant, and to be the most professional integrator on every project. A process is as only as good as the people who practice it. Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority In our environment of advanced technology, you will find that an old fashioned work ethic is alive and well. Along with our experience, you’ll find that honesty, respect, flexibility, and responsiveness are codes that we work by. We feel that our outstanding customer service, system design, integration experience, and competitive pricing on all products will make it an easy decision to choose Trifecto Audio Video LLC for your future home entertainment projects....

home theater installation (178)cable tv (44)home automation (33)electrician (25)home security systems (11)HVAC Companies (1)

06/30/2021

Chris showed up when he said and provided the services outlined in the contract. He followed through with what was needed and did a great job. I hope to enjoy what he did for many years to come. If you find it worth it to spend a little extra for your entertainment he will provide what you want. I am happy with the result. He is also very trustworthy

Description of Work
Chris rewired my house for connectivity to provide entertainment features as well as capability of using equipment for smart services for security and any other needs I may have. He also provided high quality suggestions and equipment for changes necessary in my house

Category electrician,home theater design,tv repair,cable tv service,home automation

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

04/06/2021

unbelievably perfect. Chris and Joe were just perfect and I highly recommend them. Professional and really knows his stuff.

Description of Work
Television and stereo installation.

Category home theater design

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

02/15/2021

Chris and Joe did a great job. We had 3 TVs and sound bars hung and had some new ethernet cables run throughout our house. The TVs were hung centered in the exact place that I had asked and the cabling was managed perfectly so that no wires show! The ethernet cabling was run neatly and labeled clearly so I know where the wires go. We will be doing some additional work in our basement down the road...

Description of Work
Hung Tv's & Sound Bars and Ran Ethernet Cabling

Category electrician,home theater design

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

01/06/2021

Chris and his team were great. He understood my goals and project vision from day one. The level of communication, care and professionalism were top notch and I am very happy with the finished outcome.

Description of Work
Rerouting of home run for whole home audio to a closet and full whole home audio and media room setup with Control4

Category electrician,home theater design

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

12/31/2020

Excellent work. Encountered unexpected situation with thicker insulated wall and worked a good solution. TV looks and works great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Mounting and installing/connecting a new 55” TV

Category electrician,home theater design,cable tv service

Cost $629.95

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

12/31/2020

Not only have we have used Trifecto several times over the years, but we have also recommended them to others. The team is knowledgeable, responsive, professional.

Description of Work
Assistance with entertainment system; internet, etc.

Category electrician,home theater design,internet service,cable tv service

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/05/2020

Chris was professional in every way - knowledgeable, timely, a problem solver, reliable, neat. Audio/Visual/Network systems involve very technical and complicated work and Chris/Trifecto earned our complete trust.

Description of Work
Complete overhaul of our audio/visual and internet network systems. TV install too.

Category home theater design,internet service,home automation

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

12/04/2020

Unbelievable! Above and beyond! Chris and his team were so professional and detail oriented - we couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
Outdoor speakers

Category home theater design

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

12/03/2020

It went perfectly! Chris and Joe are punctual and perfectionists when it comes to their work. They left here and everything was working exactly how we wanted. Trifecto has done numerous jobs in our home and we would never trust anyone else with our electronics. You may have to wait a bit to get in their line of customers but believe me it is worth the wait!

Description of Work
We wanted our existing TV hung and cords all cleaned up and our internet speed needed to be faster.

Category home theater design,internet service

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

12/01/2020

When I first contacted Christopher and his company I left a message. He returned my call with in minutes of my message. He was very professional and easy to speak with. Christopher was able to take my non-tech description of the issue. During any discussion I had, Christopher and his staff are able to explain things to me in simple terms that the average person who does not work in the AV field ca...

Description of Work
Repair of home audio visual system

Category home theater design,home security systems,internet service,cable tv service,home automation

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Flat panel installation, home automation, home theater, distributed audio & video, remote programming, lighting control, networking, structured wiring, CCTV monitoring, new & existing construction integration, theater seating, digital phone systems & free in home consultations.

Alarms.