Simple Flooring Company

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2015

Winner of the Super Service Award the past 3 years (2017, 2018, & 2019) we are your flooring specialists! We specialize in all types of hardwood flooring for both homes and businesses and are also experts in solid engineer and laminate, vinyl plank and carpet. Whether you are planning to install a new floor or refinish an existing one, we have a team of skilled staff to assist you in creating hardwood floors that meet your styles and needs. Not only are we committed to providing skilled craftsmanship and using premium products, we are committed to quality service that is at an affordable rate. We love watching our clients’ expressions when they see their new floors for the first time, because that WOW factor makes us want to spend even more time installing flooring that new clients will love as well. We also offer in-house financing options for those who qualify. Call today for a free estimate!

2022 Super Service Award

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Carpet in downtown Chicago

carpet installation

This client has chosen a hypoallergenic carpet as they did not want to go with a hard surface. We went with a Mohawk product.
View project

Amenities

All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

flooring (51)hardwood floors (35)carpet installation (13)cabinet refacing (5)tile installation (3)home remodeling (1)
Evan C.
10/28/2022
They did an outstanding job! They were incredibly affordable and their work is impressive. We highly recommend them.

Review for Simple Flooring Company - 1445 Tonne Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL - 39926772
Description of Work
We needed laminate flooring put in our basement and the carpet removed. They also did the trim and stairs.
$3,000
Hire Again?

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to work with you and are thrilled you are happy with your new luxury vinyl in your basement!! Give us a call anytime you need anything in the future!
Suzanne T.
09/21/2022
Sarah and Igor were a pleasure to work with. Extremely responsive and managed to complete the work within my very tight time frame. Showed up on time and left the unit clean and in great shape.
Description of Work
Install new vinyl flooring in basement renal unit
carpet installation, flooring contractor
$4,800
Hire Again?

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much! It was our pleasure and we are so happy you are pleased with our company and our work!
06/14/2022
I cannot praise them enough. They were timely. Price reasonable. Clean-up the best. Install was seamless. Igor is personable and respectful. I am very picky. They provided services to my home and rental property. You have my personal guarantee you will be smiling when they are done and you will not let anyone else perform these services.
Description of Work
Carpet installation. Ceramic tile installation. Hardwood floor and repair. Luxury vinal tile install.
carpet installation, ceramic tile, hardwood floor
Hire Again?

[Member Name Removed] thank you! It was our pleasure to work with you on your projects and we are thrilled you are happy!
Nils B.
11/07/2021
We used Simple Flooring to install luxury vinyl plank and carpet in our home. Background: Our home was built on a slab, and the entrance and kitchen were sheet vinyl (cold and hard over the concrete), and the living/dining had a slight step up to hardwood that was slippery and dangerous. Igor is very knowledgeable and helped us solve multiple flooring issues. • Igor explained that LVP is installed over the existing hardwood, making the install faster and much less expensive. • He suggested using cork to raise the sheet vinyl to the same height as the old wood. • Igor also suggested that we change the direction of the flooring to draw people in from the front entrance. • Igor explained that thicker padding and carpet would give us the cushioning that we wanted in the bedroom. While we experienced a couple of issues during the install, Igor was responsive to resolve the issues, and we are very happy with the results. The crew worked hard to get the job done right. Very high work ethic. They moved the furniture back and swept the floor when they were done, leaving us with a clean home. Kudos to Sarah for helping us select the right color (Alexa Oak).
Description of Work
Installed vinyl plank and carpet.
carpet installation, hardwood floor
$10,000
Hire Again?

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, it means the world to us! Looking forward to working with you again in the future! The Alexa Oak looked beautiful!! :))
Mark A.
04/29/2021
Igor was quick on the estimate, flexible on my project timing, and amazing with the install. In and out in 2 hours total. I would highly recommend them and plan on using them again in the near term.
Description of Work
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Install
flooring contractor, hardwood floor
Thomas J.
04/28/2021
I called them to obtain a quote to have my hardwood floors refinished. When they came to my house they gave me quite a few reasons why the floors can't be refinished, which conflicted with what three other companies told me. They tried to convince me to install vinyl flooring, which I didn't want. Their quote for vinyl flooring was significantly higher than what I ultimately paid to have the floors refinished. They called to follow up a few days after we met and were very condescending when I told them I was hiring another company to refinish the floors. Contrary to their claims that the floors could not be refinished, they were and they look fantastic.
Description of Work
I needed hardwood floors refinished.
$6,800
KEVIN S.
04/19/2021
I hired Simply Flooring to install vinyl plank flooring on my entire first floor. The price was fair and the they guys did a great job. Igor was a pleasure to work with and always communicated with my so there were no surprises. We ended up buying the flooring through Simple Flooring and it looks amazing. My wife and I are thrilled. Thanks guys for a job well done.
Description of Work
Installation of Vinyl Flooring
carpet installation, flooring contractor
$10,000
01/11/2021
Very pleased and I am not easy to please. COVID protocols maintain. Neat. Professional. Awesome. Great pricing.
Description of Work
Carpet and porcelain tile install. Wood floor repair.
carpet installation, ceramic tile, hardwood floor
$2,000
Cheryl S.
10/18/2020
Removal of old carpet was so efficient, area was quickly cleaned and new flooring went in just as fast. Just 2 days to do a very large area including moving and replacing furniture. Quality installation with no mess at all when done. Definitely our go to contractor!
Description of Work
New carpet in bedroom, and wood flooring to replace carpet in living, dining and office
Category
carpet installation, hardwood floor, cabinet refacing
$7,100
Karen K.
10/14/2020
Excellent work! The carpet was removed and carried away. Then new flooring was installed and stained. Work was completed in three days. They were very professional and they cleaned up after themselves. No mess left behind. Also we were pleased everyone wore a mask.

Review for Simple Flooring Company - 1445 Tonne Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL - 38946434
Description of Work
Replace carpet and install new hardwood flooring.
hardwood floor, cabinet refacing
$2,700
Scott O.
10/14/2020
Igor did a great job, and we are EXTREMELY pleased with the results. Igor worked very hard, had strong attention to detail, and put in extra time to make sure the job was done and done right. The pricing was very good, and we got excellent work done. The only issue was that the job ended up taking significantly longer than expected, due to a worker who was unexpectedly ill. So, instead of a two-person team, Igor ended up having to do much of the work himself, and that of course took longer. But he stayed late and came in extra on the weekend to make sure to get it done and enable us to get back to using our kitchen. We would definitely use them again!
Description of Work
Install new porcelain tile kitchen floor and backsplash
Category
ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling
$2,500
Svitlana D.
08/19/2020
I’m very happy with my bamboo floor I’m recommend this company,good price and quality!!!!!
Description of Work
Bamboo floor
flooring contractor, cabinet refacing
$1,250
Susan or Bob D.
07/02/2020
Men were on time, professional and did a great job? Would hire them again.

Review for Simple Flooring Company - 1445 Tonne Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL - 38689395
Description of Work
Refinished den floor
$1,400
Kenneth Y.
05/21/2020
I called Simple Flooring, and I received a prompt reply, and an estimate that was very reasonable. Two other companies also came out, but they did not seem to be as professional. The owner and his wife were very accommodating and the project started and finished on time. The quality of the flooring was very good, and the padding made a difference. If you need vinyl flooring done, I would strongly recommend this company. Sincerely, Dr. Yerkes Owner of Oak Lawn Dental L.L.C.
Description of Work
I needed to get my flooring redone at my dental office.
flooring contractor, cabinet refacing

Jeffrey S.
04/08/2020
Professional, fast, cleaned up after job was complete and was reasonably priced. Couldn't ask for a better experience!
Description of Work
Hardwood Repair/ Replacement
flooring contractor, hardwood floor
$300
Hire Again?

Thank you enjoy the new floor!!!
Keith R.
03/04/2020
Outstanding! We wanted to replace the carpeting in our bedroom and den, and Simple Flooring did a fantastic job! Igor and his team were knowledgable and professional and answered all of our questions. On installation day they moved all of our big furniture, installed the carpet faster than promised, moved everything back, and left the place cleaner than when they started! We will definitely work with Simple Flooring when it comes time to replace our hardwood floors. Thanks for a great job!!

Review for Simple Flooring Company - 1445 Tonne Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL - 38425086Review for Simple Flooring Company - 1445 Tonne Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL - 38425086
Description of Work
New Carpet Installation
carpet installation
$5,000

Martha E.
01/18/2020
Very professional work. The flooring is high quality, our calls were returned promptly, the estimates were exact, and they were able to schedule our job exactly when we needed it. The floor looks great. Highly recommended.
Description of Work
Igor installed vinyl flooring in our basement.
$2,100

Valerie D.
01/12/2020
Excellent service. Professionals who knew their work. Removed old carpet, installed flooring, along with removal/replacement of baseboards. Installed quarter rounds, moved furniture out of room and returned to its place. Cleaned up worksite with little mess made. In and out same day with 3-man crew. Rehiring to do other rooms.
Description of Work
Purchased and installed laminate flooring un 3 bedrooms.
$2,000

Was a pleasure Miss [Member Name Removed] Thank You
Karen R.
12/25/2019
Simply amazing! Igor came over to do an initial estimate. He showed me samples, took measurements and finished within one hour. The estimate was emailed to me later that same day. The whole project took two days, and the results are spectacular. The crew moved all the furniture, did the installation and put the furniture back. I am really, really happy with the results and will definitely use Simple Flooring for any future projects.
Description of Work
Replaced all carpeting with a mixture of carpeting and hardwood flooring
Category
carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor
$13,500
Paul H.
12/20/2019
Igor was pleasant to work with and always tried to make sure my concerns were addressed, all at a very reasonable rate. The guys that work for him were also pleasant to deal with. Overall happy with the service received and would definitely hire them again for future flooring needs.
Description of Work
Installing vinyl plank flooring on 2nd FL and Basement
$3,043

Tim G.
11/18/2019
it went well. There were a couple of issues, but the owner was very responsive and made it right, which is rare.
Description of Work
new floor in basement
$3,500
10/07/2019
I will ALWAYS want this company to provide services. Everything met my expectations. Timing, neatness, cleanliness, professionalism, etc.
Description of Work
laminate flooring
Hire Again?

Thank you very much for the feedback. Very much appreciated!
Robert S.
08/13/2019
From the receipt of the quote, approval of the quote to installation, all was done within one week. They came on time and had the job completed within the time estimate they gave. Great job and I have already recommended to a friend who needs hardwood flooring installed.
Description of Work
We had the living room, dinning room and kitchen nook flooring replaced.

Mawnna C.
08/12/2019
If you need flooring, hire Igor. He is a hard worker and does an excellent job. He is good at explaining details of flooring as well as the process to lay the floor. He makes sure everything he does is done correctly and will last. And most of all, he made sure I was happy before he left and went over important aspects of maintaining my new floor. Great job!
Description of Work
Kitchen/dining room flooring
Hire Again?

Thank You so much! Always glad to help!
Mike T.
08/02/2019
Igor and his team are excellent and fair. I will be hiring them again for my next job!
Description of Work
Flooring & Cabinets

Thank you very much!

Phone

1445 Tonne Rd

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

Website

Other Information

Services offered

Professional Flooring Installation - Commercial and Residential - Real Wood (hardwood), Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl Plank, Vinyl Tiles, Vinyl Sheet, Carpet, Carpet Tiles, Ceramic Tiles, Stair Renovation, Hardwood Sanding and refinishing, Custom floor design

Services not offered

Asbestos Tile Removal

Covid-19 update

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Payment options