Simple Flooring Company

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

1445 Tonne Rd

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Carpet in downtown Chicago

Carpet in downtown Chicago

carpet installation
This client has chosen a hypoallergenic carpet as they did not want to go with a hard surface. We went with a Mohawk product.

Winner of the Super Service Award the past 3 years (2017, 2018, & 2019) we are your flooring specialists! We specialize in all types of hardwood flooring for both homes and businesses and are also experts in solid engineer and laminate, vinyl plank and carpet. Whether you are planning to install a new floor or refinish an existing one, we have a team of skilled staff to assist you in creating hardwood floors that meet your styles and needs. Not only are we committed to providing skilled craftsmanship and using premium products, we are committed to quality service that is at an affordable rate. We love watching our clients’ expressions when they see their new floors for the first time, because that WOW factor makes us want to spend even more time installing flooring that new clients will love as well. We also offer in-house financing options for those who qualify. Call today for a free estimate!...

flooring (50)hardwood floors (34)carpet installation (12)cabinet refacing (5)tile installation (3)home remodeling (1)

06/14/2022

Faith B.

I cannot praise them enough. They were timely. Price reasonable. Clean-up the best. Install was seamless. Igor is personable and respectful. I am very picky. They provided services to my home and rental property. You have my personal guarantee you will be smiling when they are done and you will not let anyone else perform these services.

Description of Work
Carpet installation. Ceramic tile installation. Hardwood floor and repair. Luxury vinal tile install.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

11/07/2021

Nils B.

We used Simple Flooring to install luxury vinyl plank and carpet in our home. Background: Our home was built on a slab, and the entrance and kitchen were sheet vinyl (cold and hard over the concrete), and the living/dining had a slight step up to hardwood that was slippery and dangerous. Igor is very knowledgeable and helped us solve multiple flooring issues. • Igor explained that LVP is installed over the existing hardwood, making the install faster and much less expensive. • He suggested using cork to raise the sheet vinyl to the same height as the old wood. • Igor also suggested that we change the direction of the flooring to draw people in from the front entrance. • Igor explained that thicker padding and carpet would give us the cushioning that we wanted in the bedroom. While we experienced a couple of issues during the install, Igor was responsive to resolve the issues, and we are very happy with the results. The crew worked hard to get the job done right. Very high work ethic. They moved the furniture back and swept the floor when they were done, leaving us with a clean home. Kudos to Sarah for helping us select the right color (Alexa Oak).

Description of Work
Installed vinyl plank and carpet.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

04/29/2021

Mark A.

Igor was quick on the estimate, flexible on my project timing, and amazing with the install. In and out in 2 hours total. I would highly recommend them and plan on using them again in the near term.

Description of Work
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Install

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

04/28/2021

Thomas J.

I called them to obtain a quote to have my hardwood floors refinished. When they came to my house they gave me quite a few reasons why the floors can't be refinished, which conflicted with what three other companies told me. They tried to convince me to install vinyl flooring, which I didn't want. Their quote for vinyl flooring was significantly higher than what I ultimately paid to have the floors refinished. They called to follow up a few days after we met and were very condescending when I told them I was hiring another company to refinish the floors. Contrary to their claims that the floors could not be refinished, they were and they look fantastic.

Description of Work
I needed hardwood floors refinished.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

04/19/2021

KEVIN S.

I hired Simply Flooring to install vinyl plank flooring on my entire first floor. The price was fair and the they guys did a great job. Igor was a pleasure to work with and always communicated with my so there were no surprises. We ended up buying the flooring through Simple Flooring and it looks amazing. My wife and I are thrilled. Thanks guys for a job well done.

Description of Work
Installation of Vinyl Flooring

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

01/11/2021

Faith B.

Very pleased and I am not easy to please. COVID protocols maintain. Neat. Professional. Awesome. Great pricing.

Description of Work
Carpet and porcelain tile install. Wood floor repair.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

10/18/2020

Cheryl S.

Removal of old carpet was so efficient, area was quickly cleaned and new flooring went in just as fast. Just 2 days to do a very large area including moving and replacing furniture. Quality installation with no mess at all when done. Definitely our go to contractor!

Description of Work
New carpet in bedroom, and wood flooring to replace carpet in living, dining and office

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

10/14/2020

Karen K.

Excellent work! The carpet was removed and carried away. Then new flooring was installed and stained. Work was completed in three days. They were very professional and they cleaned up after themselves. No mess left behind. Also we were pleased everyone wore a mask.

Description of Work
Replace carpet and install new hardwood flooring.

Category hardwood floor,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Review for Simple Flooring Company - 1445 Tonne Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL - 38946434

10/14/2020

Scott O.

Igor did a great job, and we are EXTREMELY pleased with the results. Igor worked very hard, had strong attention to detail, and put in extra time to make sure the job was done and done right. The pricing was very good, and we got excellent work done. The only issue was that the job ended up taking significantly longer than expected, due to a worker who was unexpectedly ill. So, instead of a two-person team, Igor ended up having to do much of the work himself, and that of course took longer. But he stayed late and came in extra on the weekend to make sure to get it done and enable us to get back to using our kitchen. We would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Install new porcelain tile kitchen floor and backsplash

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

08/19/2020

Svitlana D.

I’m very happy with my bamboo floor I’m recommend this company,good price and quality!!!!!

Description of Work
Bamboo floor

Category flooring contractor,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Professional Flooring Installation - Commercial and Residential - Real Wood (hardwood), Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl Plank, Vinyl Tiles, Vinyl Sheet, Carpet, Carpet Tiles, Ceramic Tiles, Stair Renovation, Hardwood Sanding and refinishing, Custom floor design

Asbestos Tile Removal