JENS K DOE PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYORS

Founded 1900 • With Angi since October 2006

2.7

08/07/2014

It has now been 3weeks and we have not heard back from this company. We have called for the last two weeks and no one will answer our calls or return our messages. We have not paid this company, however, we are being left in limbo where we are afraid to contact another company and end up being charged twice.

Description of Work
My wife was referred to this company by a friend. We called them and they said they would come out and survey our property for us and said they would have the Plat of Survey completed within 7-10 days. He stated that we would not have to pre-pay since he was friends with our lawyer.

05/02/2012

He did a good job. I would use him again.

Description of Work
I used Jens K Doe Land Surveryors to have the land surveryed for the sprinkler system.

09/21/2011

We lined up the survey job and they never showed or called or returned my calls. 2 thumbs down

Description of Work
We lined up the land survey job and they never showed or called or returned my calls. 2 thumbs down

10/23/2008

Complying with Village requirements before the work starts is what prompted me to seek this company. They had previously performed a Final Plat of Survey when I sold off the back 1/2 of my property and did a very good job of including all the necessary statements, notary sections and new legal descriptions. I did not want to re-invent the wheel with a new company so I was glad to see they were still around.

Description of Work
Needed my new de-attached garage plotted on a plat of survey for the Village of Schaumburg. Seeing that the effort required an actual survey of the existing property I asked if they could stake the new garage off a critical dimension from the property boarder. After they completed the survey drawings and I reviewed and accepted they came back to stake out this dimension. Great service and quality drawing including the original surveyors stamp.

10/14/2006

The company failed to meet one deadline after another. Despite repeated phone messages, emails and faxes, no one other than a secretary (who was also impossible to reach) ever answered the phone, much less returned a call. When the survey finally arrived at 5:30 pm on the date of the closing, it was inaccurate. What a shame. This was once a good company.

Description of Work
Prepared initial plat of survey of new condominium association.

10/04/2006

They gave me a great price, and I'm told the final survey looks fantastic. Unfortunately, it took them three and a half months to do what they said would take only a few weeks, and they NEVER returned any of my many, many calls. They were pretty quick to get their bill out, though.

Description of Work
Provided a condo survey for my building.

LAND SURVEYING SERVICES.