Bath & Kitchen Experts

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2011

With over 20 years of experience, Bath and Kitchen Experts specializes in bathroom remodeling and kitchen remodeling. Bath and Kitchen Experts has been transforming homes for decades and has earned the reputation as one of the best in the industry as reflected by our Angie's List Best in Service starting 2012 through 2019 awards. Our mission is to provide our clients with excellent and value-laden bathroom remodeling and kitchen remodeling to enhance their home’s aesthetics and functionality. Our team works relentlessly to satisfy our customers with our standards of quality, ethics and integrity. We aspire to develop a long-term relationship with the customer and guide them at each stage. Set-up a showroom appointment with us to check out the latest range of showers, bathtubs, bathroom and kitchen cabinets, lighting options, flooring samples, fittings and fixtures. You will surely be able to find something that will fit well in your budget and match your taste. The focus of my company is customer satisfaction. We have worked hard to satisfy our customers by providing them with both beautiful and functional kitchen remodeling and bathroom remodeling designs as well as flawless construction. For us, the project is complete only if we are able to bring a smile to the face of our satisfied clients. Call 224.404.0151 or email us at Paul@BathAndKitchenExperts.com....

A Service Provider's profile image

+17 more images

home remodeling (70)window replacement (1)bathtub refinishing (42)plumbers (32)tile installation (31)interior painting (21)drywall (20)marble & granite (12)countertop installation (12)glass repair (11)basement remodeling (10)door installation (7)

09/24/2022

Anna I.

Long story short ... A PERFECT EXPERIENCE. Easy to work with, very professional, organized, and efficient. TEN STARS !

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, remodeling

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

09/16/2022

Zofia G.

What an amazing experience! Friendly & easy to do business with. They follower the time-line they set up so I didn't have to worry about that project will take longer then expected. The quality ! Amazing! Attention to details! Amazing! Materials! Top Notch !

Description of Work
Bathroom Re

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

07/11/2022

Mark S.

We were remodeling and referred to Bath & Kitchen Experts from my sister. We love her kitchen and she does she. We came with a drawing from another shop so had some ideas in mind. K&BM staff helped us refine our plan to get exactly what we wanted. Paul worked with us on several revisions. He was never too busy to help us even when we stopped in unannounced. Kind, patient and great sense of humor through the whole process. I would honestly give more stars if I could. Would highly recommend them to anyone and I already have.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Category bathtub refinishing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

06/29/2022

Irena M.

My husband and I are very pleased with the outcome or our basement renovation. We have a beautiful living space for our growing family, and stayed on budged. The crew is a great genuine of people that do a great work.

Description of Work
Professionalism, Value, Quality and more...

Category remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

06/22/2022

Eric S.

From the beginning to the end! We had other in-home consults and there guys were the best price and communication. We installed new tiles + sink + bathtub. Overall almost 80% of bathroom restoration. Definitely would recommend Bath & Kichen Experts

Description of Work
Love Them! They are PRO

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, glass repair, plumbing, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

06/12/2022

Claudia K.

Well done! Bath & Kitchen Experts is by far BEST remodeler I have used. Great and professional contractors! The design crew was great as well helping us come up with the finished products. I don't have problems with anyone or anything. If an issue came up Paul was so proactive and very communicative the issue was resolved immediately. I love the work that has been done. Thanks a lot for whole Bath & Kitchen Experts Team

Description of Work
Bathroom + Kitchen Remodeling

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/12/2022

06/02/2022

Jerry G.

Loved Them! From the beginning to the end! We had other in-home consults and there guys were the best price and communication. We installed new tiles + sink + bathtube. Overall almost 80% of bathroom restoration. Definitely would recommend Bath & Kitchen Experts

Description of Work
Bathroom Restoration

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

02/12/2022

Evangeline U.

Excellent workmanship and constant communication throughout the process. The job was done quickly and with minimal disruption to my household. As a single female homeowner, I sometimes find contractors not to be kind or respectful. From the estimate to the finished job, I found them to have great professionalism and responsiveness, and felt comfortable the whole time.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, replacement windows, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/12/2022

01/20/2022

Adam B.

The entire staff was exceptional. From the start of our kitchen remodeling project, they made us feel like family and we knew exactly what to expect throughout every step in this process! Bath & Kitchen Experts went out-of-the-way not only for themselves but also with other clients so our kitchen remodel would run smoothly too. Highly recommended if you're looking at high-end kitchen remodeling! Overall, the project came in within our budget plan and meet our specifications exactly. Five stars for Experts! They are fantastic people to work with all around.

Description of Work
Kitchen Redesign + Remodeling

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

12/16/2021

Peter P.

There are many companies out there with great business cards, but when you need the job done right and in a timely matter - you can't go wrong with Bath & Kitchen Experts! I have been TRULY IMPRESSED by these guys from start to finish; they were able complete our basement remodel WITHOUT ANY ISSUES AT ALL !! They are the best people to work on your basement remodeling project and these guys really made sure that every detail was taken care of.

Description of Work
Trustworthy + reliable + exceptional workmanship !

Category drywall, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/06/2021

12/01/2021

Chris H.

We were extreme lucky to find this company and be able to start working right away. We were very happy with all of the brand-new changes we made in our basemen. Well - it's even better than what could have been imagined. I just want everyone who reads this post know that Bath and Kitchen Experts were so helpful and friendly. It was truly an outstanding basement renovation performance!

Description of Work
Basement Remodeling

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/24/2021

11/09/2021

Mark G.

You won't find anyone better than these guys! This company is the best. We found them online and they have been great to work with ever since. They remodeled our kitchen last summer, which turned out beautifuly so good. We used their services again for another project this year (our master bathroom). Every inch of our new bathroom was done right. They were professional and patient, paying very close attention to detail. The team worked with us throughout the process so we could make sure that what we wanted for this part of our home was reflected on every aspect. From design down through materials selectin. Yes! They really cared. Thank you!

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodeling

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, remodeling

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

10/26/2021

Martin K.

The first time we used Bath & Kitchen Experts, they remodeled our kitchen and i was amazing. The second time around for a bathroom upgrade one year later? Even better! The quality of their workmanship is top notch; you can tell these guys really care about providing only qualified professionals who will be friendly too (not like those other contractors) There's no job too big or small for them. Just check out how many stars each review has before deciding whether its right for your home renovation needs. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY ! 👍

Description of Work
Bathroom upgrade

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

10/13/2021

Agnes S.

We had an amazing experience with our basement remodeling. The staff was courteous and efficient from start to finish, They kept us updated on all of the work that needed doing, which made it so easy for me as we didn't have any surprises later down the line. Highly recommended if you're thinking about redoing your basement too

Description of Work
Basement Remodeling

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

Review for Bath & Kitchen Experts - 415 Busse Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL - 39508690

10/13/2021

Ula M.

We had an amazing experience with our basement remodeling. The staff was courteous and efficient from start to finish. They kept us updated on all of the work that needed doing, which made it so easy for me as we didn't have any surprises later down the line. Highly recommended if you are thinking about redoing your basement too.

Description of Work
Basement Remodeling (Full)

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

Review for Bath & Kitchen Experts - 415 Busse Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL - 39507786

09/09/2021

Agnes S.

We are so happy with our remodel - the team was professional, courteous, friendly, easy work with and helped us through every step of designing our bathroom as well as getting permit approved for it. They always made sure everything was done on time too. Bath and Kitchen Experts hit the mark on three core components of project management = quality, schedule and budget. They designed our bathroom to exceed our dreams! We reached out to several few different contractors but Paul gave us not only a better quote than his competitors, he offered superior products as well. Thank you !

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom Remodeling

Category ceramic tile, glass repair, remodeling

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Review for Bath & Kitchen Experts - 415 Busse Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL - 39468072

08/23/2021

Alberto C.

I am extremely happy with the quality of work. The attention to detail was absolutely amazing and it's clear that they take pride in their craftmanship. The new bathroom is absolutely stunning and I'm so glad that they did an excellent job, because it needed to be done for a ling time now. There guys are the real deal!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling

Review for Bath & Kitchen Experts - 415 Busse Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL - 39450392

08/18/2021

EDWARD .

I used Paul to remodel a bathroom and was so pleased with their work that I went back for more. All of the workers are first-rate, as is the quality of their finished product - which is why I keep coming back time after time. If you're looking for someone who can whip up stunning new kitchens or fantastic bathrooms in your home then look no further than this company! I have been working closely with Paul over recent months on an extensive kitchen renovation project at my house and couldn't be happier with how it's progressing thus far! As soon as they quoted me what seemed like reasonable rates, I knew we were going to get along wonderfully because everyone knows these days contractors always seem determined to charge exorbitant fees even if there

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

02/10/2021

Alex M.

We used Bath & Kitchen Experts to remodel our master bath shower. After long research, we decided to proceed with this company. Paul is the owner and very friendly, responsive, and professional. He was able to answer all our questions, help with ideas and suggestions. After that Paul provided us with a very competitive price. The entire process went very well. Paul was checking in a few times to see if everything is going well and if we had any concerns. One contractor Igor was super professional. He did everything himself: demo, tiles, plumbing, lights etc. One of the big advantages of Bath & Kitchen Experts is that they include shower doors and installation in their projects. You don't have to go around and shop for your shower door in other places. This made the whole process flawless. We are very happy with the results and would definitely use Bath & Kitchen Experts again for future projects. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Master bathroom Shower remodeling

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, ceiling fans, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

02/02/2021

Noel A.

I highly recommend Bath & Kitchen Experts. Paul and his team renovated our master bath on time and on budget at a competitive price. From our initial meeting and throughout the construction, Paul and his team were punctual, courteous, and compliant with our in-house COVID protocol. The demo crew did a clean and highly efficient job, covering the floors and stairs, sealing off the work area and ventilating, and were out in under three hours. Tony and Adam did fantastic craftsmanship, asked lots of detailed questions, took plenty of measurements, and took the time to explain issues that inevitably arise with any renovation project -- their expertise really put me at ease. I pay very close attention to the details and can confidently say that they were meticulous in getting everything perfect. Even when a fixture arrived a little later than expected, they came back Christmas Eve morning to put the finishing touches. Again, I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Master bath renovation

Category countertops, drywall, glass repair, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

12/15/2020

Mark T.

Highly recommended! After research online I narrowed my preferred contractor fro my kitchen and bathroom remodeling project down to two. As Paul from Bath & Kitchen Experts left my house I had already decided to use him. His ideas with design and practicality of my kitchen and bathroom were fantastic! If you are looking at remodel kitchen or bathroom I would have no hesitation in recommending whole Bath and Kitchen Experts Team. OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE , PRODUCTS AND SERVICE. Thank you Paul!

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/21/2020

Sandy S.

Paul and his team did a fabulous job setting the wall and flooring tile for my master bathroom. They presented a fair and competitive price for the work, and his professionalism carried from the initial meeting through the entire installation. I was highly impressed with the crew's level of workmanship and attention to detail. Great job !

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

Category home remodeling