Adams Roofing Professionals Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since February 2004

Adams Roofing Professionals is a full service roofing and exterior contractor dedicated to prompt, expert roofing repairs, maintenance and renovations, inspections, gutter replacement and repairs, insulation and ventilation for attics & siding repairs or replacement. A trusted vendor of property management companies and architectural firms. Adams maintains a year round repair department, dedicated to your specific needs. 30 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No extra cost for emergency service. Additional contact - Robert Meyer. Additional DBA - Adams Roofing Inc....

Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc

Over 50,000 satisfied customers since 1996, we are the premier home improvement company in Chicago and the surrounding areas. Prime Time Window Cleaning provides the best residential home and commercial property services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but also that of their friends, neighbors, and relatives. If you are not satisfied with our service to your home, you simply do not have to pay! Contact Prime Time Window Cleaning for your window washer Chicago services, as well as other exterior projects, such as gutter cleaning and power washing. We look forward to helping your home look its best! Book an appointment today at 800-480-1360.

Offers by Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc on Angi
L A McMahon Window Washing Inc

Uses ECO Friendly Products. Cost is determined by the job. All Military families get an extra $10 off! Professional washers, all equipment supplied, and all work subject to on-site inspection. Tall ladder and parking fee may apply. Call for info or to schedule an appointment for work to be done. Award winning. Additional DBA - McMahon Window Washing Inc - LA.

08/18/2017

3 contacts over 5 weeks, received zero replies of any kind

Description of Work
requested quote

Category gutter repair,roofing

11/30/2015

Actually, I am the one who got Adams Roofing onto Angies List and have continued to use them ever since. Absolutely never the smallest problem with them or their work or the materials. No one else gets to touch my or my mother's roofs!

Description of Work
Initially, a complete roof tear-off and rebuild in 2004. Have architectural shingles and used their recommendation to lose the attic fan and do a roof vent ventilation system instead. Works like a charm ever since. I also had them install two solatube skylights and never a single leak. 2015 I continue to use them twice each year to clean my gutters at a very reasonable price.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,skylights

09/22/2015

Unfortunately we went with another provider as the above mentioned provider was booked and would not be able to install our roof until late fall.

Description of Work
The provider came out in May/2015 and inspected the roof. He gave us a quote with details and told us what needed to be done.

09/16/2015

Holding off making any decision at this time

Description of Work
Drake came by to review the project. The estimate was, in our mind, high and has us rethinking the immediate necessity to reroof.

Thank you for the review. I believe you may have the wrong company. Adams Roofing Professionals does not have an employee named Drake. I have also looked into our database and we have no record of your address in our system. Adams Roofing Professionals would be glad to set up an appointment to address any issues you may have. Contact Nancy in our office to set up that appointment at 847-364-7663. ...

05/05/2015

Everything was good. They're timely and polite.

Description of Work
It was Adams Roofing that I used. It was for the crack repair and flat roof resurfacing. They resealed the whole flat roof.

04/16/2015

Work not performed. Company unresponsive after providing quote.

Description of Work
On 5/20/2014 we received a quote for a new roof, gutters and downspouts. I tried to reach the company over 10 times after receiving the quote and they were completely UNRESPONSIVE. I emailed Stathie Panayi approximately 8 times without a response. On one phone attempt to reach Stathie I was referred to Rob Finke, who responded once, then, never, again.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

02/25/2015

They did a great job and we're happy with the results.

Description of Work
Adams came out to repair a small hole in the roof that was causing leaking.

11/03/2014

Adams Roofing sent some very quickly to make the immediate repairs after the storm, which I appreciated. They literally made the repairs within hours of my call, without me needing to be home. That was amazing. But, once I needed help with actually fixing the damage, the process slowed down considerably. They offered to send estimates to the insurance company directly. I think the fact that my insurance company wasn't covering the entire roof made Adams Roofing not interested in my business. They seemed to have put me into a category of "little customer" and it would take 3-4 phone calls to get a response. I am willing to fix the damage without the need of insurance funds, but they keep telling me to just deal with my insurance company. There's not even a willingness to come out an give me an estimate. I guess that's another issue that surprised me--I've asked several times for the estimate they sent my insurance company and they won't send it to me. Again, I really appreciate their responsiveness to the emergency, but since I don't have a $20k job to throw them, I don't think I'm the type of customer Adams Roofing is interested in.

Description of Work
We needed an emergency fix on the roof due to damage as a result of a storm.

09/02/2014

They were great. They called and arranged a time. They showed up on time. They called before hand, to let me know they were on there way from their previous client. He spent a few minutes going over the insurance quote with me, and taking measurements, looking around .They did come back once post that meeting, and said I didn't need to be home, but, called and gave me a heads up, just to let me know they would be stopping by. My father was a roofer in Indiana, and a son of some folks he had worked with recommended this company to us.

Description of Work
They gave us a bid for replacing the roof and the gutters. The insurance covered the cost, the total was $2100 but that included the deck, which isn't going to be done by them.

12/05/2013

We were delayed with the original start date due to the response time of Cook County for the permit. Then we had several days of bad weather, but as soon as it was feasible to work and permit received they were here. Adams roofing took care to protect our brick driveway, they worked hard and cleaned up at the end of each day. While working in the attic a cracked bathroom vent, pictures were taken, emailed to our plumber and a time set for him to come out and repair the pipe before the new insulation was installed. Charlie took time to explain what they were doing and why, he pointed out things that may have caused problems in the past, explaining what they were doing would prevent or solve problems in the future. He listened to me when I asked about making a change order in the attic and agreed with my ideas. Making a change order some times puts project behind the original schedule, but that did not happen, Adams Roofing was flexible and able to accommodate. Carole Jean Sperling

Description of Work
We had a complete tear off of the existing roof, and had the attic insulation upgraded. A roof vent was installed instead of the old style vents. Chimney from fireplace bases were sealed.

Category insulation contractor","roofer

Roofing, siding, gutters, insulation, ventilation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express