Revolutionary Spray Foam Services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

Install of Spray Foam Insulation for Residential and Commercial Properties in New Construction and Remodels. Open Cell, Closed Cell and Pour in Place. We are happy to look at small jobs or big jobs. Cost is determined by the job.

A Service Provider's profile imageFloor joistbasement band joist

insulation (102)hardwood floors (1)drywall (1)

09/16/2020

ozise C.

Good job just had to come back for a few hours

Description of Work
Remove insulation from the attic and put more insulation in

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

07/24/2019

Gayle O.

They foam insulated the area in the basement above the foundation and below the first floor. They removed the old fiberglass insulation and removed it from the premises. They did a superior job, were on time for the job, and completed it in very good time, and left the area very clean. I was very pleased with the result and found them to be very professional with an excellent work ethic.

Description of Work
Insulation

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

06/28/2019

Karlson R.

We got 4 quotes for the job. They all basically used the same product and offered the same service description. Julian, from RevFoam, went above and beyond with the detail of what would be done. He also specified using open cell foam where appropriate instead of just using closed cell everywhere (which I now know is the easy way to do it). Communication, scheduling and the job went very smoothly. The pricing was also very reasonable. I can not say enough about how happy I am with RevFoam. Thanks Julian, you did a great job!

Description of Work
Insulate crawl spaces and basement wall

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

05/17/2019

DANNY C.

It went well start to finish. Warranty in writing and all work was done just as described and just the way we wanted it. REV FOAM was exactly what we wanted and very clean start to finish , on time and precise and explained all work and explained why it had to be that way. More then worth the xtra $$$ Not the cheapest but not a cheap job. Julian noticed some extra that had to be done and there was no charge. He wanted to make sure we were happy before any money changed hands. They made me feel good about their work before they ever started, Thanks REV FOAM and Julian.

Description of Work
Insulating a new room 4 walls and a cathedral ceiling

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

Review for Revolutionary Spray Foam Services LLC - 421 Algona Ave, Elgin, IL - 37880258

12/20/2017

Sara B.

They were very timely, reasonably priced, answered all my questions. No complaints except a bit of foam splattered on windows in the 1st floor addition. I had to wait until winter to really see the improvement- the addition and our bedroom (above the garage) are MUCH warmer than before. I no longer feel any difference in temperature when I enter these rooms - previously the addition was almost unusable in the winter and floor of bedroom was freezing. Hoping to see no ice dams once the snow starts!

Description of Work
Spray insulation in ceiling of garage and 1st floor addition.

Work Completed On 06/17/2017

12/11/2017

Brandon H.

It went well. The service provider was very knowledgeable and professional. He helped me to understand some things that I did not know .

Description of Work
Attic Inspection

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

11/17/2017

Susan G.

Joe and his crew were very professional and a pleasure to do business with. They explained the process thoroughly and answered all my questions about the products and their application. My office is much warmer and more comfortable to sit in.

Description of Work
Spray foam applied to crawl space under home office and basement band joist.

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

10/04/2017

Laura H.

Joe was great. He was very informative when he came over to do the estimate and answered all my questions and concerns. He and his coworker came on the hottest day of the year and did a great job. He let me know of a concern regarding improper venting from my bathroom and we discussed how to monitor and address humidity issues if they arise. We was very thoughtful and polite throughout the entire process. I would recommend him for sure.

Description of Work
spray foam insulation of attic

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

09/17/2017

George K.

Job went very well. Better than expected. I was very nervous to use spray foam products within our home due to the various issues in 2011. I asked more questions of Joe than he probably ever had to deal with, but he understood where I was coming from. He was very polite and reassured me of the process. Even the day they were on site I was still asking questions and confirming application temperatures, pressures, etc. per the manufacturer requirements ([*** Link removed ***] Not that I did not trust them, I am just a difficult person. I even want to see the product barrels prior to installation. I had bid the job out to five contractors in total and interviewed them all. I asked to see reviews, references, etc. from each contractor. Like I said I was nervous. I chose RevFoam in the end as Joe was very responsive, was not put off by my questions, or did not make me feel like my job was too small to deal with me. Joe was not the most cost effective of the group, but he provided the best responses to all my questions. All-in-all the project was a success and would use them and recommend them in the future. Thanks Joe and team!

Description of Work
Insulated our walk-out basement with Demilec Heatlok HFO ([*** Link removed ***] at wood framed walls and band joists.

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

Review for Revolutionary Spray Foam Services LLC - 421 Algona Ave, Elgin, IL - 36255156

07/05/2017

Eric T.

The job went smoothly. Joe and his two helpers were pleasant to work with. They arrived on-time both days and stayed late to finish the job at the end of the second day (which helped me get the roofing on the following day earlier than expected). Schedule was critical since I had to coordinate their start and completion with a separate roofing contractor. They also installed a backstop / screen form in areas where the cathedral drywall ceiling was not present in order for the foam to hold to something.

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation applied in between ceiling joists (2"x8" joists) throughout my entire roof. Applied from above (after removal of roof sheathing). Used closed cell product.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

Review for Revolutionary Spray Foam Services LLC - 421 Algona Ave, Elgin, IL - 35394638

06/19/2017

michael D.

Called Joe on a Thursday, he returned my call the same day and we set up an appointment for that Saturday. Was sent a paperless scope of work/invoice document that I was able to electronically sign...nice. The team arrived at 7:30AM sharp as planned, set up, sprayed and was out of there by 9:30AM. They use an open cell spray foam from Demilec, which is green certified, and up to all IBC codes. In short, they do the job right. Now my basement is sealed from any moisture or air movement. Well done.

Description of Work
Spray foam rim joist in basement. I am in the process of finishing my basement, which had fiberglass insulation against the rim joist in between the floor joists. We had air leaks galore, to the point that the fiberglass had turned black around the edges from the dirt being carried through the rim joist by the air.

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

06/07/2017

Pat M.

When it comes to installing Foam Insulation you won't find anyone better than Joe Burke & Rev Foam. From the initial estimate to the finished product we couldn't be more pleased. If want the job done right the first time don't call anyone else. Thanks Joe & Julian.

Description of Work
Foam Insulation Installed

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

Review for Revolutionary Spray Foam Services LLC - 421 Algona Ave, Elgin, IL - 35197493

04/21/2017

Matthew D.

It went very well. Guen visited the site, discussed my options and provided an estimate. It was more expensive than I expected, but I trusted Guen and you get what you pay for. Her install team, led by Joe, did an excellent job and communicated well during the 2-day install. I will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
I had an entire attic roof sprayed along with some 1st floor walls that were opened during renovation.

Work Completed On 04/21/2017

03/22/2017

Sam G.

Joe did an incredible job. Spray foamed insulation in my large crawl spaces. Joe was very knowledgeable and answered numerous questions on the phone and by email. The crew was very good and left the area spotless. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

03/10/2017

Kevin M.

The initial physical visit to measure the area was thorough. Just to note, I had called a few competitors all of whom wanted me to measure and send photos of the project. They were punctual, professional and personable. They explained the process and answered all my questions. They covered items that were in the area they were working and left the area clean. Great job at a great price.

Description of Work
Foaming of the rim joist area, top of foundation.

Work Completed On 09/05/2016

Review for Revolutionary Spray Foam Services LLC - 421 Algona Ave, Elgin, IL - 34587955

02/16/2017

Sean K.

This is a quality veteran owned company. Gwen is amazing and extremely knowledgeable. There is no B S with this company, they tell it like they see it. They showed up when they said they are going to show up (very rare these days)! The workers were perfectionists and made sure everything was clean and perfect before leaving. There were other companies that quoted that were slightly cheaper but they lacked in professionalism and knowledge. I would highly recommend REVfoam!!! You get what you pay for!!

Description of Work
This company spray foamed our entire house for a remodel we did. We used closed cell foam in the existing 2x4 construction.

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

01/25/2017

Tom M.

The work was thorough and results are definitely noticed. No more drafts! They removed old batting, sprayed foam and fireproof coating, and cleaned up completely. No hassle, fast and super effective!

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation of basement sill.

Work Completed On 10/01/2016

10/22/2016

Christopher C.

Guen, Joe and crew did a fine job. They answered all of my questions throughout the process and were professional. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation

Work Completed On 10/22/2016

10/17/2016

Joe F.

The entire process went extremely well. Staff was knowledgable and professional.

Description of Work
Removed existing insulation and vapor barrier within the basement and installed closed cell spray foam.

Work Completed On 09/10/2016

10/06/2016

Maureen R.

Received prompt response from the firm and scheduled an estimate. Received a quote on the spot. Several other foam contractors were not interested or quoted me that a minimum price that exceeded RevFoam price. A 3-man crew arrived on-time and were professional. Installed plastic over floor, sprayed the foam and then a fire-retardant paint over the foam where it was exposed. They finished ahead of schedule and kept me informed on the status. There was minimal cleanup, a few drops of foam here and there.The smell was not too bad, but we kept windows for 24 hours to ventilate. In summary, I would recommend them as a quality provider of foam insulation services.

Description of Work
Needed foam insulation around perimeter of basement joists to replace the existing fiberglass.

Work Completed On 09/09/2016

10/01/2016

Terrie B.

Revfoam finished the work easily in one day. They removed the old ratty insulation and cleaned up any residue we were not able to get to. They installed the mesh and the foam, and cleaned up their work areas thoroughly. We have not had any mouse problem since, and it looks like they were able to seal up any tiny openings that we were unable to see. We have tried many other companies and methods to solve this problem, but this seems to have done the job. We had seen their work at a relatives' new house construction, and liked the product we saw. We asked if they would consider using their product for our situation, and that's how we came to hire them for this project.

Description of Work
Revfoam insulated and installed a double layer of 1/4 mesh around the perimeter of the foundation of the house for a barrier to mice and other small animal entry. Although this is an non-standard use of their product, we wanted to try this barrier approach to a problem we had not been able to solve effectively for 28 years.

Work Completed On 07/20/2016

09/29/2016

Mario P.

Service and quality were excellent. I received 3-4 estimates for spray cell foam in rim joist cavities in my basement. RevFoam was the lowest cost estimate, but also was the most professional and knowledgeable. Spray foam appointment went well and crew was respectful and professional. I've already noticed a difference in my basement air quality/lack of drafts. Excellent.

Description of Work
Open cell foam inside rim joist cavities

Work Completed On 08/16/2016

09/29/2016

Chris B.

We're adding a large sunroom to our South Elgin home, with many windows and almost no walls, but many complicated angles and tight spaces between the windows. It's also got a cathedral ceiling and a bay at the end. It was going to be a nightmare to insulate with standard batt insulation. In addition, we were curious about doing an unvented roof. We called Guen at RevFoam to learn more. She came out right away and quickly convinced us that spray foam was the perfect solution both for hitting all the weird nooks and crannies in the walls and roof, but also allowing us to do an unvented roof utilizing two layers of foam - closed cell, then open cell. We were able to schedule the job quickly, and Joe was in and out in a day, working efficiently and cleanly. He took good care to protect our sea of expensive Marvin windows from overspray. Once installed, we could immediately feel the difference - the room is tight, quiet and even seems to stay cool during hot days without yet having any A/C. We are looking forward to feeling how well it retains the warmth from our in-floor heat system this winter. The price was of course more than standard insulation, but still quite reasonable, and the end result was more than worth it. I'd highly recommend Guen and RevFoam for any insulation project you are considering. At least talk to them before you go the traditional route.

Description of Work
Insulate a new sunroom addition