CertaPro Painters® of Schaumburg

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2009

847 S Randall Rd # 181

Elgin, IL 60123

Additional phone - (224) 856-1744. Independently owned & operated. Additional DBA - CertaPro Painters Ltd. Residential & commercial services....

12/30/2018

Senajit M.

Right from quotation to the end of completion job certapro provided excellent and complete job.The Painters were very courteous.and very experienced. They came in on time every day. Paid attention to details and recommended correct paint color. All the rooms were painted neatly. Every day they left the work cite neat and clean.

Description of Work
Paint whole house - 9 rooms and hallways.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

05/17/2017

Sue K.

I hired the regional office to paint my interior last fall (2016). Hired them again this spring (2017) to paint my exterior trim. VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICES PROVIDED. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

05/07/2017

Lisa R.

Everyone I dealt with at CertaPro was helpful, kind, responsive, and professional. They did a great job and I'm happy with the colors too. Thank you to everyone at CertaPro!!!

Description of Work
Interior painting, 2 bedrooms and greatroom

08/17/2016

Carolyn D.

Initially we were impressed with the owner Eric. After deciding to have his company do the work I sent him an email. He emailed and told me he would get me on the schedule. I then told him I did not want paint chips all over the exterior of my house. He described 2 methods of dealing with the paint chips. I selected the method I thought was best. (vacuuming of dry paint chips on the ground). Then that was it. Never heard from him. I emailed, asked if we were on the schedule, and nothing. After over 3 weeks I emailed him to tell him we no longer wished to have his company do the work. THAT email he responded to promptly apologizing for missing my email. Not sure when he had planned on scheduling/doing the work but 3 weeks without any communication? I don't think he really wanted the job so he thought if he just never contacted I would find someone else. Well, Eric, you got your wish. I won't ever use your company and I will never recommend you to anyone else.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of soffit and fascia.

Category house painters

Very surprised/disappointed to see this. Certainly, fall weather in IL is such that a three week or greater exterior timeline for production is very common and normal. I'm sorry that we didn't make that more clear to you, and as well, that you didn't reach out to us and inquire about the start date if there was a concern. I am very sorry.

05/19/2016

Denise G.

They were horrible. The guy who was in charge was absolutely horrible. It was very sloppy.

Description of Work
I used CertaPro in Schaumburg. They painted the entire downstairs of my home.

12/31/2015

Scott B.

Eric the owner made sure everything went as planned. They cleaned up everyday before they left.

Description of Work
Painted the entire interior of our home.

06/01/2015

Krushanu J.

It was great. Eric was really good friendly had good advice and was knowledgeable. The team was excellent, friendly and very professional, took care and did a neat and great job. Great folks with competitive price. I would certainly recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, porch and deck staining

Category house painters,interior painters

04/13/2014

Jennifer G.

Bad business practices: Eric came to the house and was shown what we wanted completed. He said he would send a quote to our email address, which we never received. We called and left a message a few times and we never received a response. We also emailed and never received a response. It's been 10 days and we haven't heard a thing. If he's not interested in doing the job at least be respectful and let us know. What a waste of our time. Don't waste your time!

Description of Work
Don't waste your time!

Category interior painters

Hi [Removed member name]! I am so sorry. I have confirmation that we emailed your proposal as promised on 4.5.14, the day following your estimate. If you would like for us to re-send, we would certainly be willing to do that.

02/12/2014

Joseph B.

They were finished on time and cleaned up any mess. Good Job!

Description of Work
They painted the entire first floor including ceilings, woodwork and walls.

07/29/2013

zelma M.

No details as nothing happened.

Description of Work
This provider did not even return any emails and/or calls. I was never able to connect. I am not sure if this provider still exist.

Dale The Painter Inc

7x SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER - Dale the Painter, Inc. has been in business since 1990, with painting experience dating back longer than that. We are a full service, residential and commercial painting company, and our crew consists of knowledgeable painters who fully understand proper painting procedures. We follow the strictest industry standards to ensure safety and a quality job each time. . Bring us all of your painting and decorating problems and turn them over to us. You can have peace of mind, as we put our creative solutions to work for you. We will provide you with all the personal attention you deserve. The pride in our work has allowed us to win the Angie's List Super Service Award 7 times -- 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2017, and 2018, with no plans of stopping in the future! We offer FREE estimates, so give us a call today!

Property Professionals LLC

We have always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding clients needs. Our communication channels are always open. We are fully insured. Our relationship with clients begins the first day of contact. When you hire our services, you can always count on the results you want and need. Get in touch today and discover the advantages of working with us!

J & J Decorating

I started my business in 1977 and have always taken great pride in my work and given very fair prices. I specialize in residential and commercial interior painting & wallpapering. Over the years, I have dedicated myself to giving each and every one of my customers excellent workmanship, and honesty. I believe that is what has kept me in business for 3 1/2 decades with the majority of my business being repeat customers or referrals. You have a vision of how you want your home to look and feel and I am committed to helping you achieve that. I personally will come out to do your FREE estimate, assist you with your color scheme and colors, as well as discussing the best materials and finish for your home. Again, I will personally be doing the work in your home! I want you to be more than pleased with the transformation, so that you call me back because you know that I have, and always will give you excellence and honesty! (815)-382-7297 is my direct line and feel free to call or text. If needed, you may also contact me via email at jandjdecorating@aol.com Contact by phone will ensure a quicker response. More information about my business may also be found at my website: http://www.jandjdecorating.com

Offers by J & J Decorating on Angi
    MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing Available

Interior & Exterior Painting. Deck Staining. Stucco Repair. Carpentry. Power Washing. Wallpaper Removal. Popcorn Removal. Drywall Repair.