Bugs Anonymous

Founded 1970 • With Angi since November 2002

1279 Concord Dr

Elgin, IL 60120

5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charge. May contact through email....

06/10/2018

Clayton L.

We had problems with small black ants in our kitchen. We've used Bugs Anonymous in the past with good results, so they were our natural choice for this event as well. The technician who came was knowledgeable, punctual, professional and very thorough. We hope we don't need these services in the future but if we do, Bugs Anonymous will be our first choice.

Description of Work
Ant removal / extermination

01/03/2018

Lyn C.

He sprayed and told me it was guaranteed for six months. He didn't know why there were so many flies in the basement, but said they should all be dead in a couple of days. They all died and I cleaned them up, then about a month or so later there were dead wasps all over the floor....cleaned them up and there hasn't been one bug in my house since. Took him maybe 15 minutes to spray the outside and basement. This is the only reason I gave a C for the cost, that's $600 an hour!

Description of Work
There was an infestation of flies in my basement

08/18/2017

Edward M.

It's a yearly service. I call them, we make an appointment and they come out. Somebody has to be present. They are coming inside the house. I would tell someone their work is excellent.

Description of Work
Normal yearly bug control.

07/27/2017

Meribeth D.

It went excellent, they did very good work. The nest was killed and they returned a few days later and took it down for me. They were very responsive on the telephone.

Description of Work
Removed hornet's nest

03/06/2017

MARCOS Z.

They're a little expensive. I trust them, and I've used them before. I believe they're a seasoned company and they know what their looking for. I just think they did the job well. I would tell people to use them because they know what they're doing.

Description of Work
They came out and did a thorough check of the house for what I was looking for, regarding the pest control problem, They found what I was looking for, which is why they were coming in, and resprayed for spiders. I don't even know what the other people used, to be honest. I was so disgusted with their performance. I don't even know if they really sprayed. I basically doubled down on it.

07/22/2016

Kimberly V.

The person who came out was very nice and informative and got right to business. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We were having ant problems they were coming in through my kitchen outlets and my sons outlet and bugs anonymous sprayed inside and outside. I couldn't be happier we are no longer having any issues and on the plus side spiders.

04/24/2016

THOMAS G.

We have used Bugs Anonymous for over twenty years at two different locations. We prepay in February to receive the discount for bee season. The typical charge is $150. If items of concern are noted, such as bees near the chimney, they pay special attention. Also, they come in their own "unmarked" vehicles. Needless to say, after twenty years, we plan on using them again and are very happy with them!

Description of Work
They sprayed for bees and wasps around the house and garage foundation.

04/24/2016

Stephen H.

Great deal for the money in my opinion. Came as soon as they could, took care of two wasp hives and sprayed the perimeter of the house. Within a day the wasps were gone and so far we are critter-free. Easy to talk with and I feel they have a very reasonable price. My friends recommended them to me and I will do the same!

Description of Work
Perimeter spray and treat for two wasp hives

12/15/2014

Robert B.

The service went fine. One technician came out and completed the job in about 10 minutes. I do not think I got enough bang for my buck. The deal was not what I had expected. I could have done the same service at half the cost myself.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for a one time preventative pest control treatment.

12/11/2014

BARBARA R.

They came promptly and then they had to come back and do a second spray and that was prompt too. Their price was very competitive too.

Description of Work
I had hornets in the roofing space and used Bugs Anonymous.

10/22/2014

Sa'Ed A.

I called them the day before and they were able to fit me next morning at 8:30. Debbie showed up on time. I had concerns about ants in the basement and first floor. It wasn't anything out of the norm. Thank you!

Description of Work
Check the house for ants

09/10/2014

Gregory B.

It went very well. The person who returned my call and the person who came out and did the work were both very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Hornet's had build a large nest in a tree in our back yard. Bugs Anonymous came our and told us that they would spray the nest on the first day and come back on the next day and cut a part of the tree branch off that had the nest attached to it. The work was done within a day or two of my phone call.

Description of Work
Provider killed hornets in a large hornet's nest that had been build in a crab apple tree. They came back the next day and removed the nest.

07/14/2014

Cindy L.

They come out on time and spray. If we still have a problem with the bees, they come back; no questions asked really. They usually come out while I am at work and they are gone by the time I get home so they leave their little notice.

Description of Work
I live in an association and they use Bugs Anonymous. They have been using them since I have lived here, seven years. They come out every spring.

07/12/2014

Kalvis C.

The inspector was right on time, and we even got a courtesy call a bit before, so that we knew to expect her. Inspected house, basement and foundation. Signed inspection results on the spot. Courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Performed insect inspection for sale of home.

06/17/2014

Anthony G.

There were a lot less spiders in my home for the winter. Everything went well.

Description of Work
outside of home spray for bugs.

05/28/2014

Frederick J.

It went well and we were happy with the service.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for Last Chance:$99 for One-Time Preventive Pest Control Treatment

05/28/2014

Judi K.

We passed, nothing was found. I paid her with my Visa card and received a receipt and also received my Veterans Inspection sheet. On a legal form. Debbie was very professional and courteous. I would hire them again

Description of Work
Debbie came to my house and performed a VA Inspection. She was very through and examined my home for any sign of pests. She also went outside amend carefully inspected the exterior. I also received a discount of $25. Being a Senior, which was great.

01/16/2014

Mark P.

It worked out fine. They were prompt and came out when I asked them too. They gave me some good feedback. I would use them again if the need came up. They were courteous. They did what they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
Bugs Anonymous treated a rental unit for bugs.

01/03/2014

Judy D.

Sprayed outside of my house. There are fewer spiders in my basement and fewer box elder bugs.

11/14/2013

Rebecca B.

Sprayed for insects and set mousetraps. Debbie was thorough and professional. We still have the occasional bugs and spiders, but BA has a 6 month guarantee, so we can always call back and they will come back and spray again free of charge.

Description of Work
I used Bugs Anonymous for pest control.

10/17/2013

Michael S.

Everything went as expected. Great service and on time.

Description of Work
sprayed outside of house

10/11/2013

Nancy O.

They were fine. They did the work quickly. He arrived on time and asked if I needed any other areas sprayed.

Description of Work
It was a big deal for one-time preventive pest control treatment.

09/24/2013

Andrea W.

John was timely, phoned quickly after purchase and scheduled a time to come to the house. He said to call if we had any additional problems or if the 1st treatment didn't finish the wasps. We did call him a 2nd time and he came quickly and they have been gone. Great value to work on 2 pests at the same time - thanks!

Description of Work
We used Angie's deal to treat yellow jacket nest near our front door as well as spray for ants on our 1st floor up to the purchase value.

09/20/2013

Byron W.

John from Bugs Anonymous did a terrific job identifying various areas around the property which needed attention for pest control (the flying type). He sprayed an area right outside our garage in old landscaping timber which had hundreds of yellow jackets. John also identified a nest of yellow jackets outside our back door which I did not know existed until he brought it to my attention. He also took care of a wasps nest inside our shed door. John said he would return if the initial spraying did not take care of the problem. I called him back for the timber to let him know we were still seeing yellow jackets, albeit, fewer. He returned a few days later and the second spraying completely took care of the problem and we were not charged any additional money. We can now go into our garage without having to walk around the problem area. Guess it is time to replace the landscaping timber.

Description of Work
Bugs Anonymous sprayed around the perimeter of our home and shed to remove yellow jacket and wasps' nests.

09/17/2013

Catherine S.

Sprayer was very polite and professional. She informed me of some wasps nests she found outside. She forgot to subtract the coupon amount that was pre-paid, and I didn't realize it because I had asked for additional service, but I received a refund within a couple of days through the mail. Whether the treatment worked or not will take time to tell. Crossing my fingers that I won't see spiders for 6 months.

Description of Work
Sprayed for critters, inside and out.

Pointe Pest Control

At Pointe Pest Control we take pride in protecting your home from year-round invaders and seaonal pests. We are committed to providing safe and environmentally conscious options to tackle even the toughest pest problems . Our service is backed by the best guarantee in the business. If we do not provide a service to your level of satisfaction, we will promptly return for free until you are satisfied. The Natural Choice is Pointe Pest Control. The team at Pointe Pest Control is committed to providing safe and environmentally conscious options to tackle even the toughest pest problems.

Mice Mob Exterminators

Specializing in mice; complete mice elimination and 100% rodent proofing of your house! Backed by a one year guarantee that is renewable for life! Call today for a free inspection with a free onsite estimate! Serving the entire Chicogoland area.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi