BOUTZ CONSTRUCTION & DEMOLITION COMPANY

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2007

4.3

Interior/Selective Demolition...

Elite Command Junk Hauling, LLC

We haul away anything getting in the way of you moving forward. Anything like appliances big and small, construction debris, furniture, mattresses household goods, clothing and bedding, electronics of all kinds, tools, exercise equipment and even yard waste.

Offers by Elite Command Junk Hauling, LLC on Angi
Tapia's Co

Tapia's Co has over 10 years of experience in carpentry, painting & remodeling work. We have 2 employees and Use subcontractors for electrical & plumbing. Cost determined by the job. We focus on quality work for our customers at reasonable prices.

MQ Painting

Free Estimates, Full Insured, References available upon request.

08/05/2010

I call this company out to give me an estimate on demoing a house. On the first call he asked me to request it via email and then never responded to me. I waited 2 weeks and didn't hear anything. I wrote another email requesting a quote and finally got a response a week later informing me he could not help me.

Description of Work
No services were performed, I couldn't even get a quote.

Category excavators,hauling services,remodeling,woodworking

08/10/2007

John was very courteous and professional from the first time we spoke with him. We weren't sure exactly how we wanted our space to be sectioned off. He was very helpful in working with us to come up with a floor plan we liked. He was giving us ideas based on our needs and wants. He was very patient with us. Basically, he turned our unfinished basement into a nice living area for my parents to stay...

Description of Work
Remodeled unfinished basement- John framed, insulated, added a moisture barrier and installed drywall around the perimeter of the basement. Then he framed interior walls to created 2 bedrooms and drywalled them. He also framed around ductwork on basement ceiling and framed out a room for my furnace/water heater. After all was drywalled he prepared the drywall, primed and painted all walls and ceilings. He also added a complete bathroom and kitchen in my basement. He added ceramic tile to my kitchen, bathroom and furnace room. The rest of our living space was carpeting. He installed all trim work around doors and baseboard. He also wrapped wood around our steel columns and made them look very nice. We now have a kitchen, a bathroom, 2 bedrooms, a furnace room and a nice living area instead of an unfinished basement.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

RETAIL STORE DEMOLITION, RETAIL STORE VANILLA BOX, COMPLETE HOME REMODELING, CARPENTRY WORK, ADDITIONS, LABOR SERVICES, KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS, COMPLETE BUILDING DEMOLITION, PLANT & FACILITY DEMOLITION, EXCAVATING & GRADING, SITE CLEAN-UP INTERIOR DEMOLITION, SELECTIVE DEMOLITION, CONCRETE REMOVAL, SAW CUTTING, LABOR SERVICES, SALVAGE & SCRAP METAL, COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL, COMPLETE HOME REMODELING.

ASK FOR DETAILS