AMERICAN FAMILY HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2006

4079 Conifer dr

Elgin, IL 60124

24 hour service flat rate pricing on repairs 2 year warranty(repairs) installations(10 yr parts and labor warranty)...

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (66)lawn & landscaping (1)fence company (1)

07/21/2017

They were on time, and professional. They called when they were on their way. They were pretty quick. I had used them before in the past, and would recommend them. I will be using them again in the Fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a deal for $120 for a 20-Point Air-Conditioning Tune-Up off of Angie's List.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2016

05/27/2017

Great, Tim reviewed and changed filters. Everything is running well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checking HVAC for seasonality inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

05/17/2017

Was able to get an appointment quickly. The technician showed up on time and everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a furnace in a unit. Furnace tuneup in another unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2016

02/14/2017

I like them. “A+”, they’re always perfectly, no really, they are! They’re honest and they do a good job and they’re reasonable. I have used them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American Family Heating and Air Conditioning is who I usually use. They actually installed an Aprilaire humidifier for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2016

02/14/2017

I have been using them off and on for probably the last 8 or 9 years. They come the same day or the next day at the latest. They’re pretty good and if they are going to run late, they call and tell you immediately so you are not wondering. They are honest and the pricing is good. They won’t try to sell you any unnecessary repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2009

01/29/2017

Tim came out for an estimate. He was professional and knowledgeable. Not pushy at all. On the day of installation, he and his team were respectful, efficient, and left our home clean. He thoroughly explained everything, and programmed the thermostat for us. We will use them for all future maintenance. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new furnace and smart thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2017

11/25/2016

I wrote ahead of this box but I was satisfied and it could not have gone better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our furnace and air condition cleaned and serviced for maintenance. They came from very far away and normally they would not but they honored my patronage. The man was nice and tolerant my three dogs that were being pest. We had no major problems with our AC or furnace and he told us the truth and did not try to push any unneeded service. Very nice man and decent professional company.

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

11/20/2016

Reliable service, reasonable prices and great costumer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Tune up/ cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2016

11/18/2016

Nic was very accommodating to schedule my appointment next day and fix my furnace before the freezing weekend comes tomorrow. I tried another place and they can't do it until next week. He did a great job to quickly figure out what was wrong and equally quick for the fix. The price is also extremely reasonable. Can't thank you enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix one of my two furnaces doesn't start and clean both.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2016

10/24/2016

Kyle came to inspect my condo's HVAC. He was punctual, friendly and professional. I'm a new homeowner and he patiently answered all my questions about this stuff! I couldn't get access to the ac on my roof, so he didn't get to look at that but he spent a lot of time making sure my furnace was cleaned and in good order and looked at the air vents. He found a small gas leak on the furnace and sealed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

HEATING & A/C REPAIR & INSTALLATION & HOT WATER TANK REPAIR AND INSTALLATION.

ask for details