AAM'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIR

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2006

Knife sharpening
Auto Service
Animal Burial/Cremation

OWNER-OPERATED, NO SUBS, CHARGES BY THE HOUR, SERVICE CALL CHARGES APPLY....

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

3R Stone Work & Repair

MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

02/15/2021

0 Stars. Horrible company, completely disorganized, unresponsive, irresponsible and rude. I called for service a month and a half ago and have had to chase them constantly to get any update. Finally they're going to come and do the repair, and guess what - no-call, no-show! And when I call to check in and say it would've been nice to get a heads up, the jerk mutters "*******"! STAY AWAY!!!

Description of Work
Diagnose/Repair tractor engine

09/20/2019

Scheduling the service was smooth. They showed up on time and quickly resolved the issue. They were friendly, polite, and professional. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Fix the engine on my snowblower.

09/16/2019

EXCELLENT ! ! ! ! He will be 100% our go to for anything and everything with lawn movers and snow blowers. Came to the house and fit into of super crazy schedule. Very honest and fair.

Description of Work
Tune up lawn mover and snow blower

03/25/2019

no work was done went to a lower bid

Description of Work
called me with price but too high

10/07/2018

Excellent! Stayed in touch me. Arrived on time. Good repair.

Description of Work
Balance Desk, New Blades

Category lawn mower repair

SMALL ENGINE SALES, REPAIR AND SERVICE. MOBILE SERVICE FOR LAWN MOWERS AND SNOW BLOWERS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover