Kammes Colorworks Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2013

4N196 Farmview Rd

ELBURN, IL 60119

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Specialists...

02/17/2019

Julie M.

Kammes colorworks did a fantastic job... couldn’t ask for a more professional team. They are perfectionists with attention to detail, always on time and went above and beyond. They even tolerated my puppy who thought he was part of the team as well. I can’t thank them enough fun putting life back into my kitchen

Description of Work
Refinished kitchen cabinets

Category cabinet refacing

Thank you for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you guys!

03/28/2018

Brian M.

Are you looking to upgrade your kitchen? My wife wanted to and I was not ready to pay to replace all the cabinets for about $20,000. I did not want to repaint the cabinets and see brush marks like other painters do. I did a lot of research and found Kammes Colorworks and discussed their process with Melissa and felt I want to trust them for the Cost was a fraction of replacing. I would today challenge you to try to tell the difference of a new cabinet door or one refinished by Kammes. I am extremely happy with their work. This is a great family business. Wife Melissa works the office, Lenny comes out with his sister to start the refinishing and there father comes to pick up the doors and takes them back to begin the miracle process. We are so excited with our "New" Kitchen!

Description of Work
Refinish the kitchen cabinets

02/14/2017

Chad N.

Perfect! Turned out great!!

Description of Work
I did my research (scoured Angie's List as well!) before starting our kitchen cabinet paint project. After thoughtful consideration, we chose Kammes Colorworks and couldn't be any happier. The cabinets were in great shape but were a light maple. We worked with Lenny and Melissa beforehand and selected our color. Their work was excellent. They take pride in their business and do it right. Great family business....wouldn't have done it any other way! Thanks again, guys!

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed], we really enjoyed working with you guys as well! Enjoy your Kitchen!!

04/14/2016

Troy K.

My wife and I met Lenny and Melissa when they came to our garage sale 7 or 8 years ago, we liked them, and as they were in one of their company vehicles, got their card. Several years back, I recommended to my mother that she have them paint her living room and hallway, and they did a great job at a good price. So when we were ready to have some painting done on our house, we contacted them via their website to set an appointment to get an estimate. Lenny and Melissa remembered us and my mom, we chatted for a while as they're so personable, and they took their measurements and photos to put together a quote. We received the quote via e-mail within a week, and were very happy with the price. We were also lucky in that they hadn't hit their busy season, and about a week after we accepted the proposal, the painting was complete. The painting was done by Lenny, his sister and dad. All were punctual, professional, and worked efficiently. Corners and edges are straight, the large sections of wall are consistent, and we're very happy with the quality of work that was done. We felt very comfortable them being in our home, and will highly recommend them to anyone. We also received a quote for refinishing our kitchen cabinets, which we plan to have them do next year. The samples they provided were beautiful.

Description of Work
Kammes Colorworks painted our living room, foyer (with 18-foot ceilings) and kitchen.

04/07/2016

Susan E.

Lenny and Melissa are great. I had a few other quotes to do the work, but decided to go with Lenny and Melissa after they came to my house to give me the quote. They were very nice, professional, and their samples looked very high quality. Their team showed up when they said they would, completed the project in the amount of time they said it would take, and did such an amazing job that people who have seen their work can't tell that we didn't buy the cabinets that way. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Sanded our existing stained cabinets and painted them white.

Category cabinet refacing

10/19/2015

stephen K.

Very positive experience from quote to finished product. I was looking for a painting contractor that I could build a long term relationship with, not only for this project, but all future projects. I definitely found that with Kammes Colorworks. Very professional family business that was easy to work with.

Description of Work
Interior painting

08/22/2015

Diane K.

They did an excellent job. Very professional, timely and trustworthy. We would definitely recommend them and will call them in the future.

Description of Work
Painted our whole house inside: walls, trim, ceiling and vanity cabinet.

01/31/2015

Susan F.

They set up their equipment very efficiently, provided protective coverings and left the rooms in neater condition than how they found them. Also, their paint estimate and subsequent charges were definitely competitive. Would highly recommend Kammes Colorworks without hesitation!

Description of Work
Painted several rooms in our home.

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

04/29/2014

John G.

We were very happy with the end result! They did great work and were very good across the board.

Description of Work
I used them to paint the outside of our house.

Category house painters

Matrix Home Solutions

Now Offering A COVID-19 Stimulus Program • $0 down • Up to $2,000 in immediate cash rebates • 12 months no payment, no interest program that rolls into a low payment, low interest plan as low as 2.99%! • Now offering VIRTUAL/REMOTE consultations We are a locally owned and operated basement finishing specialist servicing the Chicagoland area. Our focus is providing clients with a clear, upfront vision of expectations through a design/build approach. Our free design service provides potential customers with a collaborative consultation geared towards budget, wants, needs and lifestyle.

Offers by Matrix Home Solutions on Angi
    RD Pro Painting

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 2019! We at RdPro Painting are a professional painting company focused on bringing you the best painting work on any of your next painting projects. Specializing in Interior/Exterior painting as well as minor drywall repairs and wallpaper removal. We are highly qualified with many years of experience. Our work is exceptional, our painters are exceptional and our service is exceptional! Because we strive to be the best when it comes to working in peoples homes. You are covered because we are completely insured. Rather its getting a few walls painted or getting your entire house freshened up for the Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter, you can count on RdPro Painting for all your next painting projects!

Offers by RD Pro Painting on Angi
    MH Pro Painting

Painting-exterior and interior. MH Pro Painting is a small family business that works to satisfy and help customers accomplish there projects.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Cabinet Refinishing, Cabinet Painting, Cabinet Resurfacing, Cabinet Carpentry Enhancements, Cabinet Glazing, Oak Grain Filling.

Interior and Exterior Wall and Trim Painting no longer offered.