ServiceMaster of Central Illinois

Founded 1971 • With Angi since March 2012

4.3

ServiceMaster of Central Illinois has been providing quality work and has been the standard for customer service since 1971. SMCI is a leader in the Disaster Restoration Industry and has completed thousands of projects throughout its existence. SMCI is proud to be a preferred vendor of all leading insurance companies. We work with your insurance company to provide exceptional service and quality work on every project we undertake. SMCI also works on non-insured projects as well if our loss is not covered. We are trusted in the industry and the community. ServiceMaster of Central Illinois; locally owned, nationally known....

Zeus Sanitizing Solutions

Superior and reliable service to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. We use electrostatic technology along with the EPA registered solution that kills norovirus in just four minutes, kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. We Offer cleaning and sanitizing services for residential, schools, churches, daycare centers, medical facilities, office buildings, automobiles and more. We customize our service to meet your specific needs. We provide deep cleaning, light cleaning, upholstery cleaning for home business & vehicle. We offer carpet cleaning ,buffing & waxing floors, pet stains clean up , tile & grout cleaning, window cleaning & house keeping needs for weekly, monthly service agreement. Our employees are well experienced and have been trained thoroughly. all employees have received a certification in Covid-19, PPE and cleaning and Disinfecting from Osha Academy.

06/14/2014

The crew that came assessed the situation. I suggested taking items out of the basement through a large window in the basement instead of climbing the steps and removing it through my bedroom. They decided they couldn't do that because of a water line that ran thru the side of the window for the outside spigot. The end result was they got poop on my bed (literally) and changed it to take stuff out...

Description of Work
Water and sewer clean up in the basement of my house.

04/22/2014

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for a large living room & hallway. It was extremely dirty with spots I thought would NEVER come out. However they got them All OUT!! The carpet was so clean & the house smelled so much better! I chose to buy the outdoor rugs that the offered as well. They are awesome! Would hire them again without any hesitation!

03/09/2012

I can't recommend them enough, can't imagine having a better job done. A's across the board, there was no down side.

Description of Work
They came in and cleaned up my house after our garage fire. The smoke from the fire had gone throughout the entire house. There was mostly smoke damage throughout the house with the only water damage being mostly in the garage. They not only cleaned, but repaired all the fire damage in the house and garage. They even went so far as to clean and oil all my tools. Our house looked better than it had before the fire!

Category water damage restoration

Along with being a national leader in carpet cleaning, we are the second call you should make (after calling your insurance agent/provider) when you have a water problem (basement, pipe break, flood, etc.) or fire damage in your household or business. ServiceMaster of Central Illinois is a QRV (Quality Restoration Vendor) and a member of the Better Business Bureau. We also are Certified Mold Remediation Professionals and will be happy to provide an estimate for work as needed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available