AAA Northgate Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Founded 1948 • With Angi since February 2010

Additional email: aaa@aaanorthgateinc.com . Financing available. Family Owned & Operated....

Klaus Plumbing And Heating LLC

At Klaus Plumbing & Heating, our goal is to offer the most reasonably priced Plumbing & HVAC work in and around Eureka. Because we value our customers, we do everything we can to keep service costs down without skimping on quality. We also pride ourselves on our: Continued excellence in workmanship, Industry experience, Flexible appointments, & Prompt service. We're fully insured and licensed. Plumbing & HVAC work requires skill, so when you need a professional evaluation, new part or system installed, repaired, or maintained, let Klaus Plumbing & Heating LLC handle the task from start to finish.

Bratcher Heating A C & Geothermal Inc

Welcome to Bratcher Heating & Air Conditioning! We take your comfort seriously and have been serving the HVAC needs of central Illinois since 1983. Many of you may know us best for our heating and air conditioning expertise, while others have come to rely on our dependable and competent service department. Additional DBA - Bratcher Heating and Air Conditioning. Additional contact names - David L Bratcher, Brian Houchin, Sharee Wright.

06/19/2018

They came out to give me a quote on geothermal. My duct work needed repairs in order for the geothermal system to work effectively. Initially they were even going to do anything with the duct work until I mentioned it. They would have sold me an expensive system and it would have been ineffective due to ductwork problem. As for expense they quoted 35000 dollars for what I am very confident is an u...

Description of Work
geothermal

06/13/2018

Great, measurements taken for the ductwork, techs returned to shop for fabrication, then returned to home for installation of primary ductwork. AC condenser was reconnect and by later in the afternoon the AC unit was working again.

Description of Work
Reconnect home AC condenser and modify primary ductwork

01/10/2017

A's all the way across. I would consider using AAA Northgate Heating & Air Conditioning Inc everytime.

Description of Work
AAA Northgate Heating & Air Conditioning Inc provided a heating and A/C service.

12/06/2016

I figured out the issue before they came and didn't find a new capacitor, so scheduled the appointment and they replaced it the next day.

Description of Work
AC Capacitor Replacement

08/09/2016

I Give AAA Northgate Inc. an A++ Rating! Job well done!

Description of Work
HVAC & Insulation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Residential & commercial Heating & A/C.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available