Lifeline Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Illinois: Plumbers
09/30/2022

296 Williams Place

East Dundee, IL 60118

Lifeline Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is now offering ZERO HUMAN CONTACT SERVICE CALLS in order to keep our clients and employees safe and healthy! Lifeline is the winner of the Super Service Award each year since 2011, when we started our profile on Angies List. If you are looking for professional Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Heating or any type of HVAC services in the greater Chicago-land, area make the call to Lifeline Plumbing, Heating and Cooling! We put our customers first with everything we do. That is why we offer a comprehensive satisfaction guarantee on all the work we do, and on all the products we install. If you would like to speak with one of our experts and get scheduled for service, call us at (847) 468-0069....

Deals

plumbers (1859)HVAC Companies (648)water heaters (355)well & water pump repair (347)drain cleaning (110)water softeners (69)sewer cleaning (50)home remodeling (45)drain pipe installation (28)gas leak repair (22)excavating (4)water damage restoration (20)

12/08/2021

David G.

It's sad to have to put down a dog, but to add to the frustration having your heat go out in your bridal salon makes the day suck even more. I had an 8 am appointment at my store for the heating unit and an 11 am appointment to put a fur-baby down. Friends I can't tell you how easy Anthony at Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling was to work with. He knew in minutes what needed to be done. There was no ********. He knew the day I was going to have and just wanted the job done so I could continue with what was going to be an afoul morning. At 1:30 pm while sitting in my car I get a text from Anthony asking me if I was okay. WOW! Not only did this Company/man get me up and running last minute but he cared how I was doing. Friends, it says a lot about a person that takes time out of their day to check-in. And when it's your heating guy it's even more mind-blowing. It was 19 degrees outside and even colder on our roof. His only concern was me. If you have issues with heating or air... you've got to request Anthony. Tell them Complete Bridal sent you. You won't be disappointed. And when he suggests a maintenance plan you might want to think about it. It saved me HUNDREDS!

Description of Work
Heating repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/08/2021

12/06/2021

Cherry S.

They did excellent! They were prompt, professional and we're on time.

Description of Work
They installed a water heater

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

06/17/2021

Margi S.

Mike D did a great job. He was both personable and professional and we'd definitely hire again. It wasn't the easiest of jobs because the original had been bricked in!

Description of Work
We had an outside faucet that needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

03/06/2021

Rohit S.

Bought Amana (Single Stage) HVAC System. Our old American Standard HVAC broke. They came in 2 weeks before and replaced the Gas Valve for $600 and 2 weeks later that broke too because of the electric board. They convinced us that instead of spending more money on parts that may also break later it's better to buy a new HVAC system. They recommended Amana dual stage - Variable system but next day they called that it was a mistake to recommend that because it doesn't exist in 15" size, so now they recommended Single stage and lower the price by $500. Not only that, but they helped us and went out of way to accommodate us with price. Likewise, they fixed it during Thanksgiving weekend.

Description of Work
HVAC Replacement

Category electrician

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

02/14/2021

Angela K.

Mike D was very professional he did an awesome job I feel very confident with he’s work. I would definitely use Again. Mike was a very nice guy to work with very patient With us. Mike took the time to explain everything he was doing and why.

Description of Work
New pipes and garbage disposal.

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

12/02/2020

Steven H.

Phone quote was answered immediately, Mike came out and assed the need, offered a reasonably priced pump that was about 20% below Angie's list median price. Installed and ready to work with a one year warranty within 2 hours start to finish

Description of Work
Replace sump pump

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/29/2020

Nick I.

Phil came out and provided a quote and then returned to do the work. He was very knowledgeable and patient with my novice questions. He did a great job and I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Install hot water recirculating pump

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

11/04/2020

Diane K.

They came out and quoted the job. I paid for the quote but got the job done by a local store plumbing company for less than half the price Lifeline quoted.

Description of Work
Replace bathroom sink drains

Category plumbing,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/03/2020

Bruce R.

The job went very well, they came out and gave us a quote very professional took about two hours. We were very happy with the installation. The guy's name that did the estimate was Mike D.

Description of Work
Install a new water heater

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

09/24/2020

Dave F.

Excellent. Mike Turney offered great advice for multiple plumbing projects. He was professional, polite, and did excellent quick work. I will call them again on future projects.

Description of Work
New hot water tank, new sump pump, added a backup sump pump, installed outdoor spigot

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/23/2020

Stephen H.

Great! Mike D. is a true professional. Arrived on time, reviewed work to be done for a reasonable price. Thanks LifeLine and Mike D.!

Description of Work
Overall plumbing on our rental property. Mike D. re plumbed some kitchen under sink pipes and installed some toilets, adjusted showers

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

08/15/2020

ROSE C.

We have been utilizing Lifeline Plumbing for the past five years, most recently on 8/11/20. Technician Mike D called 30 minutes prior to arriving and courteously asked if we preferred for him to park his vehicle on the street or in the driveway. Once he arrived he performed a whole-house plumbing inspection and then gave us several choices at different price points to replace our defective garbage disposal. We selected the most expensive option with the best warranty and Mike D promptly and professionally installed it. Mike is very professional, highly skilled and possesses a great sense of humor as well. We intend to ask for Mike D whenever we again call Lifeline for our Plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Whole-house plumbing inspection and garbage disposal replacement

Category air duct cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

07/29/2020

Matthew A.

I called on a Sunday morning and was able to immediately talk to someone. He offered emergency service on Sunday afternoon for a premium or a Monday appointment. I took the Monday appointment. Mike showed up on time with a call about 30 minutes before he arrived. He was friendly and profession and worn a masks at all times. He quickly provided an estimated and replaced the pump on the spot. It may have been one of the easiest service experiences i have had.

Description of Work
Preplaced Ejector Pump

Category plumbing,wells

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/28/2020

Yuhong G.

The sump pump in my house started to make buzzing sound. I call the company on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised to get a call back. A technician came on Sunday. He confirmed the pump has died. He gave me two options: he can install a new one right away or I can buy a new one and he can come back to install. Since the one he has isn't what I like, I decided to go with second option. I really like the honesty and being given the options. The new pump was installed the next day by the same technician, who looks like having done it many times. Everything works perfectly afterward. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Sump pump replacement

Category wells

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/25/2020

Will and Cheryl K.

Seemed pricey for repair. 2 joints were leaking and he had to redo the adjoining connections as well. It did take over 3 hours to fix. He was courteous and made sure there were no leaks however the cost seemed high. NICOR came after and said job was good and NO more leaks.

Description of Work
Repair of 2 gas leaks.

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/24/2020

Matt C.

LifeLine has top-notch customer service. They were in communication throughout the entire process. Chris S. is our favorite technician, he made the whole install run smoothly and came out for our first Spring inspection. He stays up-to-date on the latest and greatest technology and shares that with us. He's a total professional - made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. We recommend him and LifeLine to everyone we know! Thanks!

Description of Work
Brand new HVAC system installed and maintained.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

05/22/2020

Austin W.

Fantastic. From start to finish, Lifeline was amazing. Their office was super friendly and easy to deal with. Scott helped us personally as well, as we had so many issues. Who knew owning a house would cost so much??? We were lucky to have the honesty of Lifeline. Compared to others, they addressed the issues alone and did not try to over-sell us on anything. We were comfortable with Scott and the technician they sent out. Bottom line, we now have the plumbers we can rely on! I hope I don't need them, but if I do for any of my HVAC, they will be the first call.

Description of Work
Scope/Repair Sewer, Replace Water Softener, Replace Ejector Pump

Category plumbing,water softeners,wells,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

William U.

Excellent company, competitive pricing and they are offering no contact service calls during the Covid-19 pandemic. I will be using them again and highly recommend them if you are looking for a plumbing or HVAC company

Description of Work
new water heater & Ac tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Kristin U.

Very well! Easy to work with and knowledgeable!

Description of Work
Tankless water heater

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

Sheila M.

Perfectly. Technicians arrived on time, were courteous and left a clean work environment. They worked efficiently and had the job done quickly. Lifeline is the only place I’ll go for installations and repairs.

Description of Work
Plumbing and gas hook up

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

05/18/2020

Katie W.

Absolutely horrible. I was notified that the work was completed and the crew had just left. When I went to check on the work, none of the work described within the signed contract was completed. Instead they had, very poorly I might add, installed three small drains titles. The drains were no where near the problem where the flooding problem was. I felt sick and immediately called the plumber who sold us the solution. He felt horrible and advised they would come out to fix the job. I then never heard from him again. I had to continue escalating to talk to the manager of customer service as well as Brents (the plumber who sold us the solution) manager. After countless hours of frustration they advised that that solution should have never been offered as it is not something their company offers. Although the contracted work was never completed, they refused to refund the down payment deposit. After threatening to pursue with a lawsuit, they agreed to provide the condo a $3k credit for future work to be done. Although we would NEVER recommend utilizing this company again, we figured it would be an easier route than the law suit. Unfortunately when we contacted this company again for another project they reviewed the notes (as well as prior emails confirming a $3k credit) and refused the credit. I am a condo association treasurer who has worked with a lot of companies and guarantee that this was the worst experience I have ever had. The total job was $9,000 and they did not complete the contracted work (removing concrete, installing a membrane, installing a 16 ft drain, cleaning the manhole, putting down new concrete, etc.). Instead of reaching out to me to discuss the situation like a professional, they decided to change the job without approval. I’ve honestly never heard of this happening as it is a law suit waiting to happen. This was a much smaller job and they botched it. They then tried to say these three small drains (which honestly I could have done a better job installing myself) were worth $9000. What an absolute joke. Unless you feel like suing someone, I suggest you hire a different plumbing company.

Description of Work
Our condo was experiencing issues with water settling underneath the garden unit floors. Lifeline plumbing came out and sold us on a project we thought would completely resolve the issues we were experiencing. The contract we signed included “ Saw cut concrete in parkway. Remove concrete all the way to building. Excavate area away from building 3' appx. Dispose of concrete and dirt spoils. Install trench drain appx 2 to 3" lower then pavement surface around area. Wrap area with rubber matt, fold matting and roll rubber up and on to building. Install 16' trench drain along area. Betweenbuilding run discharge line in to manhole and patch manhole. Fill area around trench drain with grade 8 compactible gravel. Tamp ground to prevent settling. Pour concrete from building to all excavated areas. Create swail on both sides up to the trench drain to keep water away from building. Cut downspout, if necessary jet from down spout to city sewer. Jet from manhole to city sewer. Camera both lines, report any defects if any are found. Prefab or alter grate on catch basin to allow water in.”

Category plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

Review for Lifeline Plumbing Heating & Cooling - 296 Williams Place, East Dundee, IL - 38578924