Ultimate View Windows Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2005

Ultimate View Windows is a premier home improvement company, offering replacement windows, vinyl siding, and entry doors to the Illinois Chicagoland area. “I want to make sure our customers never forget that there are still good and ethical contractors in Illinois, and that I work hard to earn every customers trust by taking pride in our jobs and how we treat everyone that comes our way” Tom Kozeluh, Owner. Veteran Owned Business with American Citizen Installation Crew !...

Gilbert Gutters

Gilbert Gutters mission is to provide top quality work and build a relationship that's will last a lifetime! we will treat your home the way we treat our own let's use our years of experience that will add years to your home CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE

02/19/2017

We had the windows installed in mid January, which I was nervous about. Most windows were out and new ones installed in about 20 minutes. The doors left the room exposed for an hour or more, because the work was more extensive. Even in 20 degree temperatures, the heating bill was not appreciably higher for January. Tom and his team lead Paul were very professional and responsive. Worked the days t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom and has team was recommended from a neighbor who had vinyl windows installed about 2 years earlier. We went with 25 Alside Mezzo double hung windows and two 6100 series sliding patio doors.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

01/22/2016

The installation was completed quickly and professionally.  One screen was damaged and they replaced it in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed replacement vinyl windows (18 or19).

CATEGORY replacement windows

08/09/2013

Tom and his crew are great people. They are very friendly, prompt and clean. The quality of the products and installation are top notch. We also had our vinyl shudders replaced as well on 7 windows. I would have no hesitation in hiring Tom's company for more work on our house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace front entry and storm door and house door inside garage.

CATEGORY doors

Thank you very much [member name removed]. It's hard to imagine that 5 years have passed since I first replaced the 14 windows in your home. I really do appreciate the continued trust and kind words! Pass along my thanks to Vicki also!!

05/03/2013

We talked about the job at hand.  He explained that the fee was for outside and inside windows.  I asked if he could do the screens and storms.  He did a beautiful job all the way around and was very quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washing inside and outside windows.  then I asked about storms and screens.  for a nominal charge he cleaned all storms and screens.  just a beautiful job.  would hire him back in a heartbeat.  extremely professional and considerate.

CATEGORY replacement windows

01/08/2013

Everything with the service was great. We are enjoying our new doors. They were on time and actually early for each appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new front and back doors.

CATEGORY doors

Windows, siding & doors.

Window Repairs. Broken Glass Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available