Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois

Founded 1978 • With Angi since December 2010

4.1

5280 Belmont Rd

Downers Grove, IL 60515

Everdry is under new ownership! We specialize in waterproofing and foundation repair. We have 9 patented ways to 100% waterproof your home safely and effectively. We can waterproof all types of foundations and our (all new) and friendly staff look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!...

11/05/2021

Harold S.

The service is very good. I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Fixed the water leaking into the basement

03/03/2021

Melissa P.

I can’t be happier with the quality of the basement waterproofing. And most importantly, for the rate they had charged, this company was worth every buck.

Description of Work
basement waterproofing

06/27/2020

Larry C.

Tried to schedule an estimate - they were 3 weeks out initially but I said ok. They also required that both my wife and I both be there and that they inspect the entire property foundation- as bit much, but I was ok, even though I was now expecting a sell job at this point. The day before my appointment I get a call that the inspector had a family issue and no one else was available for two more weeks to come out. I agreed to wait again. Now I get a second call today, 5 weeks after my initial call, saying they need to reschedule again. This time it was because all of their inspectors need to be recertified "because of covid"..???? Huh? The person on the phone couldn't explain what that meant but told me it would be another 3 weeks before they could get someone out here. What a runaround- so disorganized I can't imagine trusting/hiring them for a job anyway at this point.

Description of Work
Leak in foundation wall repaired

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and are disappointed to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at confirmation@everdryilli… or call our team at 630.769.9300. We'll work with you to resolve any previous service issues as quickly as possible.

11/06/2019

Carmen P.

Mike, Anthony, Paul, Bill, Michelle, Doreen, Romel and the crew did excellent work, they are very prompt everyday and they answered all our question, also they did a quality work and their work is guaranteed.

Description of Work
They did a basement waterproofing.

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the wonderufl review and recognition of our employees! We appreciate the time from your day to do so! If you ever have any additional questions or comments feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience! Respectfully, Everdry Waterproofing

10/26/2019

Melissa L.

Terrible company to be dealing with who makes a lot of new "rules" to get out of a wrong they won't admit to. Not sure how many representatives they have on their side to help with making appointments but I made my appointment 3 weeks ago with a lady (initial L) in advance because they required all owners in the deed of the home to be present for the appointment. A week later the same lady said she remembered I tried to make an earlier appointment called me back to make an earlier appointment, but I turned down because it would be too last minute to change appointment times. I also confirmed with her before ending our call if my original appointment date and time was still good and it was confirmed. Another week later, the night before my appointment, I received a call from them and when I picked up they dropped my call. I thought it was an error so I didnt think too much of it. The day of the appointment comes and nobody shows up, the lady claims they never made such an appointment with me, and claims it wasn't her who I was speaking with when she clearly remembered what happened on the call the first time I was making an appointment with Everdry. When I called the company again the same lady picked up says I did not confirm with them when they called the day before my appointment when I was never told me I "need" to call the night before my appointment to confirm my actual appointment. That requirement was never spoken of and I confirmed a week before with the same lady on the phone and she could've said something there. Full of excuses this company. Not reliable. Save yourself the trouble and find another company.

Description of Work
Initial Quote - No Show

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We strongly believe that a company can not grow if it is not willing to continuously work on itself and its performance. Rebecca is our scheduling manager and would be pleased to handle the set up of your grievances personally. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience and allow us the opportunity to right these mistakes. Respectfully, Everdry Waterproofing

04/18/2019

Kenneth M.

They did very well, the crew worked for several days, and they were very responsive and answered all my questions. they gave a lifetime guarantee and some minor leaks, but they came promptly and fixed the problem. No problems since then. cleaned up after themselves. The price was very competitive, the price was the lowest estimate we got.

Description of Work
They laid drain tile, in the basement inside and outside, shoring-up part of 1 basement wall and waterproofing all the basement walls

Category basement waterproofing

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave us such kind words. We strive for complete satisfaction with all of our customers and we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services. If there is ever anything more we can do please let us know. Respectfully, Everdry Waterproofing

04/13/2019

Judith W.

They were very prompt with following-up with my inquiry. Asked many questions and wanted to know if I had contacted anyone else. Once that came up, they wanted to charge for a consult and required all homeowners to be present for the inspection (and presumably up-sell). What kind of world are we living in that they think two individuals can take time off work to meet with contractors to get estimates? They've immediately lost my business.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you for your input.

09/06/2018

steven F.

I cannot speak to the quality of Everdry's work - actually I expect that it is top-notch. My problem with Everdry is that the salesman, and he was definitely that, arrived with an agenda to sell me a certain solution (at $20K), regardless of what he found. I have a leak in one corner of basement. I described and showed where it came in (behind drywall). He barely paid attention. He did his 1 hour survey of entire basement and outside. Then came the "presentation." It was obviously a prepared pitch (to me and my wife), with props and video and condescending, leading questions. Of course he was going to take care of my leak. Because he was pushing a "nuclear option" that should fix every single leak anywhere. For a big fat price. Let's compare that to ULB. The guy came in looked at the wall and told me: you need to remove the drywall so I can take a look. But probably it's about a $500 job. Then I called in my fav handyman to remove the wall. He went outside and looked closely at the area where it seemed the water was coming in. He noticed a hole drilled for the a grounding line and a couple of other things. He came back and filled it all up with some kind of outdoor caulk. So far...so good. Rain and no water coming in. So watch out for Everdry. You will almost certainly end up with a dry basement and lifetime warranty. But was it necessary?

Description of Work
Leak in one corner of basement

Category basement waterproofing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to express your point of view. We at Everdry believe that having a dry basement and a lifetime transferable warranty is necessary for any homeowners experiencing water or dampness foundation related issues. As I am sure you are aware, water travels. If it was entering your basement in one area, even if you put a band aide on that one area, it will inevitably move and cause more issues with your foundation. This is simple science. We are not a "temporary fix" company and feel that when we are able to provide a final solution, to do less is unacceptable, unprofessional and frankly we believe it takes advantage of home owners. Perhaps not yourself if this isn't your forever home, but certainly the next home owner! These "quick and cheap fixes" do not last and are not designed to do so. We are the only company in the industry with patented systems. As for comments made about our inspector being salesy and pitching you, that is definitely hard for us to hear as so much time and effort is put into our inspectors getting them certified and training to put the customer's experience above anything. I will be sure to discuss this with the staff as a whole and see what can be done so that the experience you had is not repeated. Thank you again for taking the time to express your thoughts. Respectfully, Everdry Waterproofing.

07/21/2018

Joel F.

Avoid these guys like the plague. They DEMAND that a married couple both be there when they do an inspection. They don't suggest it or request it. They demand it. And they tell you that if one of you isn't there when they come (if a child has to be taken to the doctor, for example) they'll charge you $300. I know this tactic. It means they want to get you to sign a contract right away. They don't want you to be able to say "I have to discuss it with my wife/husband." The worst in-home carpet and window sales companies operate this way. They say it's so they can make sure all your questions are answered, but that's B.S.. You don't threaten a $300 charge because you want to be helpful.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We were sorry to hear that you compared us to what you deemed the worst sales companies, it sounds like you have had some truly terrible experiences with a lot of home improvement companies. We are very detailed and thorough with our inspections and the information we leave, since multiple homeowners typically means multiple people using the space, what one person notices, even in passing could affect the information we leave. This is the main reason we require all homeowners to be on site for the inspection. To ensure that we leave the best information possible and give home owners peace of mind, weather they chose to do business with our company or not. If you and your spouse are able to work out time to be home together we would be more then happy to come out and leave you folks with the free information. We offer appointments Monday through Friday as early as 10 am and as late as 8 pm, as well as Saturdays from 10 am until 4 pm to best suit our customers schedules.

04/19/2018

Kimberly M.

This was a major project that needed to be done. After living in our home just shy of five years, we discovered why the basement of our 60 year old home was never finished. We had constant water coming in through the seems of where the foundation of our home met the outside ground level. Our window wells would have water pour in with any major rain storm. After consulting two other companies, EverDry WAS the company who would assure us that all our troubles and water issues would be over. We had a sales rep out to our house within two days of initially making an appointment, at our convenience. He talked us through their process and why EverDry was great. This included the fact that they employ their own workers instead of hiring independent contractors for the manual work to their use of patented products and materials. The entire job took 5 days from start to finish. The job started by the crew hand digging an entire trench around the permitter of our home to seal with a special waterproof barrier and plastic, laying the drain tile, river rock and and carefully placing back dirt and mulch. Then they moved on to the inside to break of the concrete of our basement, hand dig, and manually removed thousands of pounds of concrete, rock, 60 year old failed drain tile. Then they installed a new drain tile, brought down new river rock, installed a new sump pump system, (3x as powerful as to what I had installed by a professional plumber two years ago), replaces the entire pump well with a new trustworthy system, created spouts for any potential water from coming into my home to drain properly in the new basement trench tile, installed an EZ Breathe Ventilation System (goodbye old dehumidifier), and poured back their very own patnented cement. The crew was great and showed up on time each day and cleaned up after each work day. They were professional and respectful of my home. I am very satisfied with the work done on my home. I can’t wait to finally finish the basement and use that space as an additional family area safe for my kids to enjoy.

Description of Work
We had our unfinished basement waterproofed.

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! We are so grateful for your kind words and are elated to hear how satisfied you are with the services we provided and your over all experience. If there is anything more we can do for you in the future please let us know! Thank you!

04/19/2018

Josh P.

I think they're a very reputable company as fas as my experience goes. They were responsive, honest and they followed up with me on multiple ocassions to make sure the leak had stopped which I thought was very imrpessive. All personnel, including the owner, are very nice and personable.

Description of Work
They fixed some leaking cracks in the foundation.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review. We have been in business for over 40 years, and in Illinois for the past 30. We have worked very hard to provide experiences like yours. We constantly and consistently train to be able to provide the very best customer service we can! Thanks again!

Jim K.

I was very pleased with them. They were very professional and finished the job within my budget.

Description of Work
They checked on my pumps and replaced the batteries. They also added a couple of drains.

Category plumbing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review, we are so happy that you are pleased with the services we provided. Thank you!

Lois B.

Ok. They needed to come back as and do some clean up work.

Description of Work
Waterproofing foundation.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review. If their is something missing, or additional work that needs to be addressed, we would invite you to give our service department a call so they can get you set up to have those issues remedied. We hope to be able to earn a perfect rating from you in the future. Thank you!

Linda M.

Project was completed on time and on budget. Employees were all courteous and respectful and ensure all areas in the home were clean at the end of each work day.

Description of Work
Waterproofing two crawl spaces

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for a beautiful review. We are very pleased to have customers like you that appreciate all the hard work we put in to make your experience with us as pleasant as can be! Thanks again!

Naomi G.

The service is really very good. They have a good knowledgeable employees and employers. And they are very experienced people. They are very responsive. I will not just hire them, but I will also recommend them.

Description of Work
They changed the motor in the sump pump

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], We could not do what we do without the amazing customers we have such as yourself. This company has been built on word of mouth, and we are so honored that you would consider recommending us! Thank you for your review and if there is anything else we can help with in the future please give us a call!

Naomi G.

They are still giving a service which really very good. I have been hiring them and have been asking them to work for me for 10 years now. I even have a lifetime warranty from them. And they are very experienced people. They are very responsive. I will not just hire them, but I will also recommend them.

Description of Work
They changed the motor in the sump pump.

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business and the review. It always makes our day to see our customers are satisfied with the work we provide. Thank you

Nicole M.

They waterproofed the interior and exterior of our basement. I had a really good experience. They did an excellent job! I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Complete Basement Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for a beautiful review. We are so glad that you put your trust in us and we were able to deliver! We so appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Adam H.

It went very well. It was a very fast and clean project. They did high quality work. We've had several heavy rain events since and our basement has stayed dry. The reason we chose them over other companies, was a 100% warranty on the work that was owner transferable for the life of the home. If there are any water issues with the basement in the future they will redo the work for free.

Description of Work
They waterproofed my basement five years ago. They do an annual inspection.

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review. We train our own construction crews in house instead of outsourcing [Member Information Removed] work and we've found over [Member Information Removed] years that it provides our customers with that perfect over all experience. Five years and no further water issues is a wonderful thing to hear! We can't wait to keep wowing you over [Member Information Removed] years! Thanks again!

James C.

Excellent! They do what they say and very honest. Thy followed up to make sure that everything is correct and we had service for the pump and it's always been an excellent service. I will be recommending him to my son.

Description of Work
They waterproof our basement.

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear your experience with us met and exceeded your expectations! We would be happy to provide your son with an inspection and if needed service his home as well! Thank you for the glowing recommendation!

Nancy M.

It was wonderful. The foreman, Paul, was great. I still contact him to this day whenever I have a question or concern about the sump pumps. He always calls back in a timely manner and sends someone out to look at it. The crews they send out are always very polite, knowledgeable, clean up well after themselves and are always on time. Their office staff is also very courteous. Everdry Waterproofing also offers a lifetime warranty where even if you sell the house it transfers to the new owners. I just cant say enough good things about the company.

Description of Work
They put down drain tiles all around the house, inside and outside and put in 3 sump pumps and a check valve in the basement.

Category basement waterproofing,wells

Hello [Member Name Removed], We are honored to have your business and glowing recommendations! We will continue to meet and exceed your expectations, and as always if there is anything we can do please call us and let us know! Thank you!

02/15/2016

MR & MRS LAWRENCE S.

It didn't go well. Yes, it looks like they did their job but they made a mess. They started in June and I just had them out again the other day (Feb. 2016). They dug all around the inside and outside of my house about 2 or 3 feet down. They put a new sup pump in the inside but did not put one on the outside. The technical workmanship was good. The cleanup was bad. They must have come back back 15 times within a 9 month span to review and correct my cleaning complaints.

Description of Work
Waterproofing all around the house.

Category basement waterproofing

Hello Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], On behalf of Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our crew. I am very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the workmanship, but I understand your frustration at requesting numerous follow up appointments. At Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that we are very sorry. As of January 1, 2018, our company is under new management and we are holding every employee to the highest of standards in regards to customer satisfaction. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. We would like to offer a courtesy inspection to you and your family at your earliest convenience. All services at Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois come with a lifetime warranty. As a valued customer, we are happy to check in and make sure our work is still to your complete satisfaction. Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.

06/05/2015

Javier A.

I never got to having them to come out since the lady at the desk was unprofessional.

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], On behalf of Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our office employee. At Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that we are very sorry. As of January 1, 2018, our company is under new management and we are holding every employee to the highest of standards in regards to customer satisfaction. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

04/15/2014

Edward F.

We called a few companies to get quotes on installing drain tile/sump in the unfinished basement of our newly acquired older home, including EverDry. Admittedly, what EverDry claims to do looks good on paper. However, in my opinion, the sales person was nothing short of a con artist. Even if he wasn't an actual con artist, he definitely knew nothing about evaluating a foundation. His entire pitch was scare tactic after scare tactic ("I hope you got this house at a good price given how bad the foundation is." or "Did you see all this mold?" to get us to buy his service, which was 2.5X higher than the next closest bid. I'm pretty handy and do a lot around the house, and we had a pre-closing inspection by someone I trust, but even so, I felt the need to hire a structural engineer based on what this guy said (see my review for Waldman Engineering). According to the engineer, aside from the few normal cracks you'd see in a 50 year old foundation, there was nothing wrong. In fact, we commented on how foundations aren't normally built to wheat we had (10 inch wall thickness). The "mold" the salesman "discovered" to was actually dried concrete on underside of the first floor sub-floor that remained when the builders reused the concrete pouring form boards to build the actual structure. Overall, it was a horrendous experience that unnecessarily made me spend an additional $600 or so on the engineer so I could sleep at night. The salesman did show up on time, however, for what that's worth.

Description of Work
Estimate for drain tile/sump.

Category basement waterproofing

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], We would like to extend our apologies for the negative experience that you had. At Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers' needs are being met. As of January 1, 2018, our company is under new management and we are holding every employee to the highest of standards in regards to customer satisfaction and workmanship. We thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

04/12/2014

Stacie L.

I am a single female homeowner and I feel this company took advantage of that. First of all, during the process of the work they did, a lot of damage was done to my home and possessions (both interior and exterior. ) I was told to move everything in the basement about 3 feet from the walls. I moved everything at least 6 feet, if not more. They were supposed to cover my belongings during the work, which they did but not completely. Several of my items were covered in mud or sitting in water. Some things completely ruined by this. They removed the screens from the basement windows, to open them during the work. They put their heavy tools on top of the screens and did damage. Carpets stained, butcher block table stained and warped from the standing water, boxes of possessions in standing water; ruined. On the exterior, they got their large truck stuck in my yard and dug a 2 foot deep hole. They also drove over several parts of my lawn with their truck leaving damage. They also damaged the siding on the front of the house. None of these things they told me about up front. The yard damage they admitted to after being pointed out by me. The siding damage they still deny to this day despite one of the crew admitting it to my neighbor. I got the run around from the project manager and the company manager. Finally I was told that they would replace the siding and bring top soil and grass seed for me to fix the lawn. I made the mistake of giving them the final payment prior to them fulfilling their promises. I then left messages, inquiring why their promises had not been met, without response. I did finally recieve a response when I stopped payment on the check (half the cost of the job.) That is also when I called the village to confirm that they really did get a permit (now I am questioning everything about this company.) They did get a permit, but did not call for an inspection. Now I had to take a half of a day off of work to be home for an inspection they should have done. Thankfully it passed the final inspection, but they were supposed to call for one mid project prior to pouring the concrete. So, now I just have to hope that what lies under the concrete will protect my basement. Since I don't trust this company, I will have to worry when it rains or snow melts (half the purpose of doing this and spending so much money was to not worry about it anymore.) Finally, in the end when they did not get their money, they came through on the promise of fixing the siding and bringing seed and soil. I was also given free annual service inspection on they system for as long as I am in the house. I understand that when you are having work done on your home that things may get messy. I never expected things to be ruined. If I had been informed that they were not going to protect my possessions, I would have moved more valuable things out of there completely. I also feel that when spending that kind of money, the consumer should be respected, informed and appreciated. I would not recommend this company to anyone, unless you personally are home and watching them work the whole time.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing. Drain tile placement, sump pump instillation, and exterior waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], On behalf of Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our crew. I absolutely understand your frustration. At Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that we are very sorry. As of January 1, 2018, our company is under new management and we are holding every employee to the highest of standards in regards to customer satisfaction! I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. We would like to offer a courtesy inspection to you at your earliest convenience. All services at Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois come with a lifetime warranty. As a valued customer, we would welcome the opportunity to amend for any negative experience that you have had. Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I will be more than happy to assist you personally with anything you need. Sincerely, Shilynn Hughes

07/05/2013

Terry D.

I had to argue with them to come out and provide an estimate. Their phone person said that they require the husband and wife to be present. My wife works a job where if it is sunny, she works. That makes it very hard to schedule their visit. Finally got them to agree to a visit, three weeks in the future. The day of the visit came and went without any contact from the company. That was July 2. Today, I received a phone call from them saying that they left a confirmation call on July 1 and that they would like to reschedule for July 27. I had access to all phones that they could have called on July 1 and I never received a confirmation call. Bottom line, the only reason why I called Everdry in the first place is that a neighbor recommended them. Unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat, I doubt that they will be seeing my business.

Description of Work
Absolutely nothing.

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], At Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois, our mission is to provide our customers with only the highest quality service. I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our office. As per policy, we do require all homeowners to be present when scheduling appointments. However, it appears that this was not properly explained and our customer service was not to satisfaction. At Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers' needs are being met. I know that we have let you down, and for that we are very sorry. As of January 1, 2018, our company is under new management and we are holding every employee to the highest of standards in regards to customer satisfaction. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. We would like to offer a courtesy professional inspection to you and your family at your earliest convenience. All services at Everdry Waterproofing of Illinois come with a lifetime warranty. Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, as I will be very happy to assist you personally with anything you need. Sincerely, Shilynn Hughes

Master Service Group Inc

At Master Service Group, we pride ourselves on providing the full gamut of restoration services to both residential and commercial customers in a high-quality and ethical manner. Since the founding of this company, we’ve never been ones to stay complacent – and we’ve made it out mission to continue to learn and evolve with how we perform work as new information and technology becomes available. Our professionals are IICRC-certified and follow the latest industry standards when it comes to our offered services, and we’re constantly reading industry publications, attending industry trade shows, consulting with peers and seeking continuous education to further master our craft. We’re not one of those carpet cleaning companies who also offers water damage restoration services, we’re a restoration company that exclusively provides restoration work. In other words, we’re a restoration company for people who need restoration work, a company that’s investing in the latest technologies and equipment to better provide our services to you, our customers. It’s not uncommon to face obstacles in restoration projects, as the presence of asbestos, lead or mold can complicate certain jobs. Failure to properly handle these obstacles can lead to major health implications, which is why it’s important for such to be properly taken care of. We know how to handle these obstacles – and it’s because we take the time to carefully analyze and plan every project that we work on. Over the years, we’ve worked hard to assemble a team of engineers, architects, and environmental and safety consultants to be able handle all projects the right way, no matter how big or how small. As an accredited Better Business Bureau company, our reputation precedes itself – and it’s this great reputation that has helped us not just stay in business, but continue to grow. This was especially true of a time when so many others faltered at the height of the 2008 great recession. Property damage is never a situation t

CLEAN USA

Local, certified, family owned…That’s us at Clean USA. As the consumer’s number one choice in cleaning and restoration services, we’re proud to deliver a premier lineup of carpet cleaning solutions to clients across northern Illinois and the surrounding communities. That goes for both residential and commercial clients. With free no obligation consultations, pet & kid friendly products, 12 month spot & spill warranties and our 100% happiness guarantee, for your complete peace of mind.

Offers by CLEAN USA on Angi
    GCPRO

GCPRO Restoration specializes in all areas of residential/commercial restoration and construction. Our company's goal is to minimize the inconvenience of your loss and make the recovery and rebuilding process as painless as possible. We provide fast, 24/7 emergency service throughout the entire Chicagoland area. We are a locally owned and operated company and are fully licensed and insured. Direct insurance billing is available, and we will help guide you through each step of the restoration process.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing