Distinctive Edge

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2011

Concrete Landscape Curbing Edging and Boarders, Tree Rings *Beautifies your yard with an attractive new look. *Saves hours of edging,trimming and weeding time. *Design Flexibility allows curves, turns and contours. *Fast, Clean and Efficient Installation, no costly form work. *Concrete provides a durable, permanent, effective continuous root barrier, unsurpassed by other edgings. *A Variety of styles and Colors to match your home. *Less Expensive, Higher Quality. *One Year Warranty. *Family owned and operated. *Free Estimates:...

ARROWHEAD BRICK PAVERS

Arrowhead Brick Pavers Inc. is an experienced company that takes great pride in our superior custom hardscape installations. Our experienced staff will help bring custom designs and quality installations to each and every customer. We install over 200,000 square feet of pavers every year and have over 35 years in hardscape installations. We are backed by Unilock and are considered one of their top residential installers as well as an authorized Weber dealer. All of our work is fully guaranteed. We are also a complaint free member of the Better Business Bureau with hundreds of satisfied customers. We sincerely look forward to working with you on your custom installation and bringing "outdoor living" to your home.

Luxury Gardens Landscape

Luxury Gardens specializes in designing and creating beautiful outdoor residential spaces. We strive in offering high-end living spaces that will satisfy the lifestyle of our clients. Our staff are highly educated with 30+ years of combined experience in the field. Our in-house landscape designers and horticulturists offer the best customer service experience. We can’t wait to transform your outdoor landscape into a luxury you can enjoy!

Archadeck of Chicagoland

With 30 years of business and over 100,000 completed projects, Archadeck’s experience and professionalism ensures unmatched quality and service. Family owned. Corporate name: Integrity Enterprises Inc. We are a full-service design & build company. We are not set up for any kind of repair or maintenance work.

07/06/2016

Jim C.

Kevin and his son did a great job. We had a lot of curves and turns on a sloped hill. It came out looking great. Everyone at our 4th of July party commented how great it looked. It just gave the yard a clean and polished look all around the edges. They left the yard and their work area very clean… you would never know they were there. I would recommend giving Kevin a call. He is very friendly will keep you informed when scheduling around the weather.

Description of Work
Created concrete edging for landscaping

Category hardscaping

09/30/2014

Dean S.

Kevin and his crew are all pros and just the type of people you would want to do your job. From the first phone call to the day the job was finished, Distinctive Edge was A+. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service.

Description of Work
Distinctive Edge poured decorative concrete edging around my flower and planting beds.

Category landscaping

07/27/2012

Andie P.

Description of Work
The company exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds! Prompt response to request for estimate, fair pricing (actually, exceedingly inexpensive!) and courteous communication.They arrived early and were very patient with me. I have a formal garden and had only seen examples of informal curves online. Kevin listened carefully and called me over when they came to the part I was concerned with. I have to say I am BEYOND HAPPY! They put the finishing touches on my formal garden. Everything was perfect! They work quickly but not hastily. They are very detail oriented and conscientious. I will absolutely use them again.Happy wife= happy husband! Low price also = happy husband!

Category landscaping

04/10/2012

Sharlene T.

Kevin called me back the day I left the msg. He showed up to give us an estimate on the day and time he said he would. He did a great job putting in the edging and cleaned up everything afterwards. We thought he was very reasonable and did a great job. Our neighbors likes it so much he is thinking of hiring Kevin.

Description of Work
Concrete edging along landscape edge in our front yard.

Category landscaping,stamped concrete

09/29/2011

PATRICIA L.

Kevin showed up when he said he would and worked hard all morning. We went over where the curbs where to go and he generally followed that outline. He curved the edges in at the front stoop, which is very attractive. The only and quot;surpriseand quot; is that in the back he moved away from the deck in one area by quite a bit -- creating a new flower bed. Ah well, I'll have to figure out what to put in it (not complaining, just not planned.) He generally cleaned up after himself, however, we had to go around all the edges to remove excess concrete. The color is just what I wanted and the finished result is spectacular!. I feel that this is really going to add to the value of my house for a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Kevin installed a continuous mower curb all around the house, approximately 150" of curbing. This has provided an attractive edging to my flower beds while preventing grass from intruding into them. The mower curb will keep us from having to "weed whack" every week, as there is a 2" concrete pad level with the soil that the mower wheel can go on.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

We Install Beautiful Concrete Landscape Curbing, Edging, and Boarders, We Offer Carpentry Repairs, Remodeling, Kitchens & Bathrooms, Basements, Tile,Windows & Doors

Lawn Service, Clean ups,