A1 Property Inspection Corp

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2014

At A1 Property Inspection provides Quality Home Inspection Services for residential and commercial structures, Radon and mold testing services, 203K Consulting, Project Management services for residential and commercial properties. A1 Property Inspection takes Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Checks and Cash. Now offering RecallChek with all inspections. A proud member of the "HOMES FOR HEROS" program...

Build Tech Inspections

At Build Tech Inspections we are passionate about helping people make informed decisions on their new or existing home. By hiring Build Tech you can rest assured that your inspection is being performed by an experienced contractor. For added peace of mind we also offer a Full Price Buyback Guarantee with every home inspection we perform.

Offers by Build Tech Inspections on Angi
Spot On Home Inspections Inc.

With Spot On Home Inspections, you can rest easy knowing that you've chosen the right home inspector. We have you covered with inspection services ranging from standard home inspections to new construction inspections and testing for radon gas. Gain greater peace of mind and clarity when buying a home, or ensure a smooth transaction with maximum return when selling your home.

Offers by Spot On Home Inspections Inc. on Angi
Inspect, Inc.

Family owned and operated for over 30 years. State licensed and ASHI certified.

04/04/2019

Very well. He took the time to answer any questions and explained the problem areas in detail.

Description of Work
New house inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you on your new home

03/02/2019

Bob is my go to inspector! As a realtor it is extremely important to have the best as part of my team

Description of Work
Home inspection

05/21/2018

Bob recommended a further inspection of the brick on a home we are buying. A few recommended contractors were able to take a look. 2 of them independently identified that the lentils are bad and the rusting is causing cracks. Total of ~15k work needed to replace them. No house is perfect but we love the place. An expensive surprise avoided and a little to work out with the sellers. Thanks again, w...

Description of Work
Home Inspection

03/20/2018

Bob was the most responsive party we considered. His report was delivered early with a thorough write up.

Description of Work
Home inspection for house purchase.

Category home inspection,radon testing

07/31/2017

Wonderful, the amount paid for the inspection saved us potentially thousands down the road.

Description of Work
Building inspection for property.

06/12/2017

06/12/2017

Description of Work
Home inspection services.

05/30/2016

Inspector a few minutes early. Very thorough inspection. Pleasant/personable inspector. Educated me as purchaser as to what he was doing and what he was finding. Excellent full report. Easy to read comprehensive report. Report received within 24 hours. We feel we know the property well, and are able to correct those issues which need correction. Excellent value for the job. We would use this compa...

Description of Work
A very thorough home inspection as part of our purchase agreement for a house.

05/28/2016

He was prompt, thorough, and friendly. He took the time to talk with us before and after the inspection and the turn around time for the inspection report was very quick. We highly recommend Bob Casey abs A1 Inspections.

Description of Work
Bob Casey inspected the property we are hoping to purchase.

08/12/2014

All of the work that was done by Bob and his contacts was done in an excellent manner and made my life so much easier. I am very grateful for the quality of work done for me. I found Bob Casey to be an extremely conscientious and honest man.

Description of Work
I put my 3,000.00 square feet townhome on the market the beginning of March. Bob did a house inspection for me. He moved the location of my office in my house to another room. He set up my computer, Wi-Fi, and Skype for me relocating cables and wires. He fixed two commodes for me. Also the garage door needed adjustment and he did that for me. With his vast array of contacts, he was able to send me a carpenter who worked on adjusting cabinet doors and matching the color of the outer cabinets. I was extremely pleased with the way they prepared my house to go on the market. After I moved into my new condo, Bob also assisted me in getting settled and I was so grateful to him for seeing things that I hadn't noticed..

Category handyman service,home inspection

203K Consulting, Residential Property Inspection, Radon Testing, Mold Testing, Construction Draw Verification & Construction Consulting.

Asbestos & Lead Testing.