JML HEATING & COOLING INC

With Angi since September 2008

1153 S Lee st. 172

Des Plaines, IL 60016

JML Heating & Cooling Inc. where we provide Chicagoland and Northwest suburbs with a complete range of air conditioning and heating services. No job is too big or too small. Our highly-trained professionals are insured, certified and fully licensed and will provide you the solutions you need as well as the quality you deserve. 2 Year Labor Warranty on Any New Air Conditioning or Heating Systems! We have made a strong presence in our market and are continuously striving to offer the best to our customers, something you will quickly realize when you choose us. JML Heating & Cooling Inc. has achieved success through the use of clarity and the understanding of our customers’ needs. We know that you will find what you are looking for with our heating and cooling services because we stand behind our work and know that we will deliver the satisfaction that you’re looking for....

HVAC Companies (38)water heaters (10)air duct cleaning (1)

05/22/2020

Excellent! They were extremely professional, very fairly price, and the servicemen, especially the owner, was very helpful in explaining things, and very neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked my heating and AC, and I had a leak, and they fixed it for me. They also replaced the water heater, and furnace which was a boiler.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

08/12/2019

It didn't go well. They called me in the morning and said that they would be out some time between 10:30 a.m and 11:00 pm. I stayed home all day waiting until they called at 4:30 to say that they couldn't make it that day. I told them I'd get someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC repair and service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

[Member Name Removed], sorry you weren't happen with us but you did call on one the hottest days of the year in the morning around 8am. We started we would call you around 10-12 to let you know what time we could squeeze you in for service but when we called you already find a different provider . Sorry again

02/26/2019

Yesterday a service person came to assess the job. Today two servicemen came and did the work perfectly and they were very aware of leaving the areas clean. Very competent and professional. Very pleased. Great company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leaking radiator pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

09/04/2018

Quick and easy. Came on evening before July 4th just a couple hours after calling. Fair price. Great service. Explained repair. Needed new capacitor. Said it was a common repair when whether is consistently hot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Air Conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

06/07/2018

JML did a great job replacing a cracked portion of a condensate line in my attic. The cracked PVC was up in the attic which is in a tight spot. Derek showed up the next day after I called and went up into the attic found the crack and replaced the pipe in a hour. There was only professionalism from him despite having to be in a hot tight attic digging through insulation for a hour replacing this c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a cracked condensate line for AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

02/27/2018

Job was well done. I would recommend JML and hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater replacement

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

02/02/2018

Derek was there ridiculously fast and able to quickly review and service the furnace and humidifier. Very good service. They made it into my contacts. Will definitely continue using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and humidifier service. I hadn't done a preseason service and was concerned about age of system and the noisy humidifier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

09/20/2017

Doesn't fix the problem, Just a waste of money and I was really disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called JML to fix my air-conditioning because I saw water leaking. On 7-10-17, Two guys came up with nothing, they said they wanna asked me first what was the problem before they gather their tools. They take a look and said their going to get some cleaning spray to clean it up. When they came back after an hour, spray and cleaned the coil, cleaned the pan as well. They turn my air conditioning on and they other guy said it will be okay. He charge $30 for each spray bottle (2 bottles) and $220 for everything including the labor. After 30 minutes the water overflow from the pan again. The next day I called their office and said their guys didn't fix the problem, he said do you want me to send them again and I said no thank you. I don't wanna waste my money again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

06/14/2017

Fantastic company; we will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called JML this week when our air conditioner wasn't working properly; Jon the owner was great. They got a Tech, Memo, was out to service the A/C the next day. Memo called on his way to our house; he was personable and knowledgeable. He fixed our rooftop unit and had to knock out two hornets nests to get to it without any issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

03/14/2017

You can call there and they will be there. He'll call you back right away. I mean, he accommodates the people that he services. Just overall nice company, nice guy that owns it, reasonable. Did I find other people that were cheaper, yes, but I couldn't find the quality of work, and that is definitely worth paying for. He was there before I could get there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had him come out to give me an estimate for this fall for my house doesn't have heat or air in it, so it's like radiant. So yeah, his cost to redo everything is like $8,000. He actually worked on a couple of things for me, yeah, he worked on like a water heater and stuff that I had there and that so yeah. And then he gave me the cost of the heating and air conditioning, and the heater that was already there, we decided it was junk. And he found the water lines in the house and how everything works.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

FURNACES, AIR CONDITIONERS, AIR CLEANERS, HUMIDIFIERS, WATER HEATERS, TANKLESS WATER HEATERS, GAS PIPING FOR ADDITIONAL APPLIANCES. POWER AIR DUCT CLEANING

Water Heaters within Illinois