Green Tech Plumbing Co

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/17/2021

1017 Graceland Ave

Des Plaines, IL 60016

Located in Des Plaines, Illinois, and serving the neighboring communities, Green Tech Plumbing is dedicated to delivering the best local plumbing services available along with a true mission to learn and to use the very latest sustainable plumbing technologies. You might say we are a local plumbing company with a world view. In Des Plaines, Illinois and across the country, the direction of plumbing is on environmental, water saving and green solutions. We want to be at the forefront of that trend....

Resposiveness

plumbers (57)drain cleaning (14)sewer cleaning (9)well & water pump repair (2)water heaters (2)

08/05/2020

Entire experience with Green Tech Plumbing was excellent, start to finish. A power outage shut down my old hot water heater with a message indicating the control unit needed replacement. I called another plumber for a service call, who indicated that to replace the control would be about $1200. Because the heater was already 10 years old, I thought it would be more cost-effective to replace the he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of water heater and rodding of outside drain

CATEGORY water heater repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

07/06/2020

They did a great job. They are very timely. Twice I had an emergency and they managed to come out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them several times. Unclogged a pipe. Inspect and install a sump pump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

05/30/2020

Sewer clean out was thorough and efficient. Justin analyzed the distance of the obstruction and what may have caused it (tree and roots). He wore a mask due to the pandemic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sewer clean out

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

12/18/2019

We love this company! We have used them several times and over the years and they continuously do a fantastic job and do not over charge. Great customer service, on time, reliable and a "go to" for us when we have plumbing needs. We highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater installation, pipe cleaning and pipe repair/replace

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

11/30/2019

My toilet was leaking into the neighbors unit and I needed someone to come out right away. Green tech fit me in the next day, replaced the ring seal and added sealant to prevent further leaks. They were even nice and polite with my super barky dog that doesn't like strangers in the house. A+ would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacing rubber seal in toilet, toilet leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

07/04/2019

Our drain was backing up and nothing was working . I talked with the owner and sent him pics. He gave my an idea of the scale of the job and was able to schedule us in right away. The worker showed up early inspected the job and had a thorough plan quickly. He explained the work to be done professionally and was very friendly. The whole job was completed within the time frame explained including c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Drain repair

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

05/03/2019

Nick did a great job and quickly got my drain unclogged. The previous owner had appeared to have leaks at some point and rather then replace the P trap they had just glued it over and over. Nick was able to get it removed and replace it with new pipes. I will definitely call Green Tech again for all my plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my bathroom sink rodded and the pipes directly underneath it replaced.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

03/30/2019

I called Green Tech and they set up an appointment for the next day. The technician, Chaun (sp?), showed up on time. He did a fantastic job and fixed our low water pressure problem. We were quite impressed with his work. Quite pleased with Green Tech. Would certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Increase shower water pressure

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

01/25/2019

Left a message around 8:15am and received a return phone call from Kevin almost immediately.I told Kevin the problem. He asked what our availability was, told him we are home. He said he could set up a 11:00 am for us. Tim showed up and looked over the situation. Her then told us what he recommends for repairing the leak. We readily accepted. Tim did a great job, was very professional, pleasant an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a water leak under our kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

12/27/2018

Kevin was very helpful on the phone. He called back right away and gave solid feedback and a quotation for clearing our sewer line. Called at 1pm and his guy Tim was here at 2. Tim was super helpful. He gave us updates on what he saw and how best to manage our older sewer line moving forward. Pricey but great, reliable service. We’d definitely go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line Rodding

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

Full-service plumbing, Sewer Clearing, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Water Pumps, Sump Pumps, Ejector Pumps, New Construction Plumbing, Sewer repair,

We don't do slab leaks or grease traps.