ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

116 Touhy Ct

Des Plaines, IL 60018

We accept remote payment

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project...

electrician (14)lighting (4)ceiling fan installation (2)cable tv (1)home security systems (1)

07/14/2021

Initial project objective was to run 2 dedicated 20 amp circuits from the electrical panel to a wall about 50 feet away in the basement. I contacted close to 10 companies using reviews from Angi and Yelp. About 5 called back. One gave me a quote over the phone. One never gave me a quote after I described the job and sent videos of the work area. 3 came onsite and gave me a quote. All quotes were c...

Description of Work
Need to install 240v circuits

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

06/26/2020

The tech came in early in the morning and ready to work. He was in and out in under 2 hours. I made sure everything was working fine and clean. I would definitely contact them again.

Description of Work
Installation of ceiling fans

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

05/10/2020

Excellent. Timely, professional and clean.

Description of Work
Adding exterior outlets in the front of the house and the garage. Installed weatherproof covers on the existing outlets. Also installed a new ballast / LED light in the garage.

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

03/01/2020

Work was prepared as described. Very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Install an outside 220V outlet

Category electrician,home security systems

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

08/16/2019

I contacted this company on 8-1 through Angies list and they never bothered to call me back. Today is 8-16. If they didn't want to do the work, the least they could have done was call me.

Description of Work
Telephone wiring

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

06/04/2019

A young man cane out and inspected one of the bathrooms. He said he could find no problem and would get new bulbs. He took one of the 15” LED tubes I had installed and went to his supplier. He later let me know that they hard to order them but they would be in touch when they came in. Adrain called me and said he would come out and check. I had replaced the tubes with fluorescent and only 1 of 4 c...

Description of Work
I needed the light fixtures in bathrooms checked out as they had stopped working.

04/01/2019

The project was completed quickly and looks great! I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Install

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

03/25/2019

It was good. Adrian was very pleasing, on time, and did an excellent job. They were better in pricing as well.

Description of Work
They fixed some fans.

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

03/25/2019

They did a great job. They do very good work and made sure everything was level and clean.

Description of Work
Installed dimmer switched and installed landing light. Also swapped out dining room light.

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

03/22/2019

I was impressed from the very fist moment. He was very punctual, had a reasonable price, and finished the project ahead of schedule with a high quality of work and cleaned up afterward. He was also very organized.

Description of Work
He rewired an apartment for me, including installing new fixtures, a heated floor and the connections for appliances.

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Electrical troubleshooting and repairs, Rewiring, Electrical for New Construction, Apartments,Townhomes and Condominiums, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check