ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since February 2019

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+14 more images

electrician (14)lighting (4)ceiling fan installation (2)cable tv (1)home security systems (1)

07/14/2021

mario S.

Initial project objective was to run 2 dedicated 20 amp circuits from the electrical panel to a wall about 50 feet away in the basement. I contacted close to 10 companies using reviews from Angi and Yelp. About 5 called back. One gave me a quote over the phone. One never gave me a quote after I described the job and sent videos of the work area. 3 came onsite and gave me a quote. All quotes were competitive. I selected ASP because Adrian the owner responded to followup questions and the work he proposed resulted in a lower overall project cost. Since I know very little about electrical work I appreciated his input and adjusted the scope of my project accordingly. The project was completed as scheduled with no hassles. The workers prepped the work area and used plastic sheets to separate their work area. During this time I was also in the basement working from home and never felt inconvenienced. They cleaned up after the job and it looked very professional I had to wait a week to purchase the rest of the equipment I needed for the project and during this time leveraged Adrian's expertise in selecting the equipment. He always came through for me. Working with Adrian and his team was a very good experience. He is highly recommended.

Description of Work
Need to install 240v circuits

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

06/26/2020

Andy M.

The tech came in early in the morning and ready to work. He was in and out in under 2 hours. I made sure everything was working fine and clean. I would definitely contact them again.

Description of Work
Installation of ceiling fans

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

05/10/2020

David B.

Excellent. Timely, professional and clean.

Description of Work
Adding exterior outlets in the front of the house and the garage. Installed weatherproof covers on the existing outlets. Also installed a new ballast / LED light in the garage.

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

03/13/2020

Alexander S.

Very efficient excellent job

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

03/01/2020

Kevin L.

Work was prepared as described. Very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Install an outside 220V outlet

Category electrician, home security systems

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

08/16/2019

barbara H.

I contacted this company on 8-1 through Angies list and they never bothered to call me back. Today is 8-16. If they didn't want to do the work, the least they could have done was call me.

Description of Work
Telephone wiring

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

06/04/2019

Jeff C.

A young man cane out and inspected one of the bathrooms. He said he could find no problem and would get new bulbs. He took one of the 15” LED tubes I had installed and went to his supplier. He later let me know that they hard to order them but they would be in touch when they came in. Adrain called me and said he would come out and check. I had replaced the tubes with fluorescent and only 1 of 4 came on abc stopped working a few hours later. Adrain never came out and now does not return my messages. His voice mailbox is full.

Description of Work
I needed the light fixtures in bathrooms checked out as they had stopped working.

04/10/2019

Anwar H.

it went smooth.

Description of Work
hang 65 inch TV on the wall. install our behind TV

Category cable tv service

04/01/2019

Erin H.

The project was completed quickly and looks great! I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Install

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

03/25/2019

lucas S.

They did a great job. They do very good work and made sure everything was level and clean.

Description of Work
Installed dimmer switched and installed landing light. Also swapped out dining room light.

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

03/25/2019

sushma V.

It was good. Adrian was very pleasing, on time, and did an excellent job. They were better in pricing as well.

Description of Work
They fixed some fans.

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

dorota D.

I was impressed from the very fist moment. He was very punctual, had a reasonable price, and finished the project ahead of schedule with a high quality of work and cleaned up afterward. He was also very organized.

Description of Work
He rewired an apartment for me, including installing new fixtures, a heated floor and the connections for appliances.

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Evelyn L.

They did really good.

Description of Work
Fixing the outside lights.

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

Viktoriya I.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They installed a light for me and various other electrical projects.

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

mouhsine B.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They rewired my house for me.

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

blake C.

It works well so far.

Description of Work
They changed the junction box and electrical panel and did some rewiring.

Work Completed On 03/08/2019