A Plus Electrical Contractors

With Angi since August 2009

ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project

Clar Electric Inc

We have been in business since 1986. We are located in Schaumburg, IL. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Award winning.

VoltCall

Why Choose Us? We simply do our job! Free Estimates**Fast response to incoming requests** 1 year service warranty**We can take on a wide range of residential electrical projects to include full installation for additions and remodels as well as wiring/panel upgrades, and a variety of other projects. Our team takes pride in the quality of our work and our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building strong, long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction.

Offers by VoltCall on Angi

08/29/2016

I sincerely appreciated that George took the time to explain what all was involved with adding the new electrical. I was not prepared for all the follow up that would be required. George did great work on troubleshooting, but I just didn't want to put any more money into that lemon fan.

Description of Work
I was going to have a ceiling fan installation where there was no current electrical, but with my flat roof, George explained what would be entailed and I opted to do that at a different time. I had him continue on down my list first trying to troubleshoot a lemon of a fan then swapping it out for another ceiling fan.

06/11/2015

Description of Work
I had an electrical box issue and he repaired it. He said there was an issue somewhere else causing the issue and found it. That could have burned down the house as it was done by the builder 40 years ago. He is an A+

02/08/2012

George was excellent. I wish we would have known him sooner! Very professional, he explained everything so that we would understand, was very thoughtful and thorough while addressing the inspection report.

Description of Work
Came out once to prep our home for sale. George fixed some lighting for us. Once we were under contract he came out again to do some electrical follow up based on the inspection report.

07/07/2011

They were professional and efficient. I've used them before and they are very good. In terms of the work, they came in and replaced the vent and the thermostat in the attic. The work took a couple weeks (with ordering parts). In the interim, he did do some work to help the motor to help it work a bit longer. They were neat, clean punctual and called before they came. They were fair with the billin...

Description of Work
They were hired to diagnose and possible fix an attic vent.

05/19/2010

Nick and Mike were very responsive with the project. They went out of their way to wire for future service upgrades. All new electrical and low-voltage. It all went very well!

Description of Work
Electical on our temporary home was too messy to salvage. We started to replace individual circuits and ended up replacing most of the electrical in this 100+ year old house. We also added a music and intercom system because this house has noise from the street.