A+ Electrical Services Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2009

We provide electrical trouble shooting, repair and installation in Chicago and suburbs. No subcontracting. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Licensed, insured, and registered with the City of Chicago....

Poul's Landscaping

Poul's Landscaping & Nursery, Inc. is an award-winning landscape design, installation and maintenance contractor serving the northwest suburbs of Chicago for over 50 years. Poul’s is a family owned and operated business providing a complete array of residential landscape services. Poul’s is comprised of three departments: Landscape Maintenance, Landscape Design and Installation and a Wholesale Nursery which installs our locally grown trees. We provide free consultations, estimates and discounts for Angie's List members. Please note that each department has a different service area; please contact us for details. Our Full-Service Maintenance Department services include all weekly lawn maintenance and horticultural services. Some areas of expertise include dormant and summer pruning, mulching, and lawn, tree and shrub care. We also design and install rotating seasonal color displays in containers and planting beds. Property clean-ups and exterior holiday lighting finish out our season. The Design and Construction Division will work with you to create a personalized design to fit your lifestyle and budget. Please note, we have a $3,000 minimum job cost. We take care of the entire project, from permitting through final walk-through. Poul’s guarantees the quality of our stock and workmanship and will continue to be a resource for you long after the installation is complete. Our team of highly skilled and experienced craftsmen install hardscape components that are built to last. Examples of hardscape construction include paver driveways, patios, fire pits, retaining walls, stone masonry, pergolas, decorative boulders and outdoor kitchens. We deliver and install our nursery stock to residential clients. We are available to meet with you (by appointment) in order for you to personally select your own trees and evergreens. Poul's has the following accreditations: Certified Landscape Technician, Certified Arborist, Certified Horticulturist, Licensed Commercial Applicator.

ASP ELECTRICAL CO INC

The owner is licensed electrician who personally performs all free estimates. Troubleshooting and installation and oversees all the work being done in your home/bussines- You have a problem you can not deal with, we will help you.Great competition in the U.S. market. mean the entire company, the team that constantly improve and develop our skills for our clients. With us the customer is the most important person in the business because we strive that each client was fully satisfied with the project

Clar Electric Inc

We have been in business since 1986. We are located in Schaumburg, IL. 3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Award winning.

02/19/2017

George helped me out. He's fantastic. Great integrity, shares his knowledge, does a great job from start to finish, including cleanup. Not my first time using A+, and won't be my last!

Description of Work
Installed an outlet in a basement and changed batteries in emergency lights.

10/10/2016

A different contractor came out originally to fix the doorbell, but after about a week it didn’t work. I called A+ and they sent out George. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and kept me informed about the process as he did it. They repaired the doorbell system to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Electrical work on doorbell system

10/08/2016

The electrician sent to diagnose and do the repair work, George, was very thorough, meticulous and patient. He explained the problems and our options. The work was completed the same day because he had the appropriate parts with him. After the work was finished, he gave us suggestions to keep the mechanisms working longer and what we still have to do to upgrade the system.

Description of Work
Gate entry release on our intercom/gate system was working properly.

04/27/2016

They determined that it was coming from too much voltage from the power company. They did a really thorough job and showed me their meters so I could understand what I was seeing. They replaced a switch in the bathroom that wasn't working, and fixed the wiring in our Jacuzzi.

Description of Work
I was having trouble with my light bulbs continuously going out.

12/22/2015

He was exemplary. I very strongly recommend this company.

Description of Work
George of A+ Electrical Services preformed an extremely competent job, fixing an outlet, checking out the circuit breaker box and fixing the doorbell.

12/03/2015

Excellent service. Installed a dimmer switch in our kitchen. Easy to schedule, quick service and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Install dimmer switch

03/13/2015

He performed these procedures seamlessly and professionally. He read the instructions and figured out the instructions quickly and without any difficulty.

Description of Work
George disconnected and took down one chandelier and hung a new one.

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you for your kind comments, we are happy George was able to help you with your projects. Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future.

10/30/2014

George is great. We have used him several times before as well. He is careful, thorough, neat, and punctual. He knows the electrical codes and lets us know if he sees something amiss. He is always honest as well, telling us when we really need to fix something and when it can be left as is. A little expensive, but not out of line with any other electrical contractor, and having had my share of sub...

Description of Work
Removed old switch and electrical outlet in ceiling at our request, changed 2 2-gang plugs to new 4-gang with one outlet switched, installed new electrical box on a wall.

Category electrician

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your kind compliments. We're very glad to hear that the projects went well; it's always a pleasure working with you. Just let us know how we can help with any future projects.

09/21/2014

As far as I am concerned no other electrician will ever work in my house but George! He is careful, thoughtful, thorough and fair!

Description of Work
George came out on a Saturday to repair damage done to electric wiring. When water proofing work was underway. He spent all day here and when he left everything was working better than it was before the damage!

Category electrician

We really value your feedback and are happy to hear you had another positive experience working with George. Thank you for your kind words; just let us know if we can help with any future projects.

07/18/2014

I wanted my porch lights to turn on/off automatically based on the time of sunset and sunrise, so I purchased a couple of Honeywell solar switches. George installed them quickly and they work great. While he was here, I mentioned that my exterior motion lights come on during the day when there is motion. He said that wasn't normal and inspected one of the lights. There was a rubber sticker coverin...

Description of Work
Installed two Honeywell timer switches for front and back porch lights

Category electrician,lighting

We appreciate your nice review and we are happy George was able to help you with your projects. George is very detailed oriented and we're happy to have him serving our customers. Thanks again for your review, we look forward to helping you with any future projects.

Electrical Repair. Wiring. Dimmers. Switches. Doorbell. Intercom Systems. Ceiling & Exhaust Fans. Upgrade & Improvements. Electrical Construction & Improvement. Breaker Upgrades. Lighting. Safety Services. Alarms. Appliance Wiring. Pool & Hot Tub Connections. Sump Pump Circuits. HVAC Low Voltage Wiring. Outdoor Lighting. TV Cable Installation.