3D Brick Paving Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2002

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1000 Lee St

Des Plaines, IL 60016

Free estimates for all types of wall products, natural stones and brick paving work for outdoor kitchens, living areas, grill enclosure, fire pits, all types of hardscapes, brick driveways, brick patios, walks, retaining walls, seat walls, pillars, steps, and lightning. Our sister companies are 3D Concrete Designs, Choice Cut landscaping and 3D snow removal. We only use subcontractors for Asphalt, Carpentry, Water features and Ponds, Gas lines installations and Sprinkler systems. Which the homeowner can deal with them directly or thru us, we "DO NOT" add any extra charges to their prices. In case of any emergencies, you can call Mike D'Aiello the owner of 3D Brick Paving on his cell, day, night or weekends. 847-417-5510...

hardscaping (262)Patios (101)lawn & landscaping (70)stone & gravel (28)outdoor kitchens (14)excavating (11)hauling (5)landscape lighting (3)fireplace services (3)snow removal (2)masonry (64)concrete repair (33)

07/18/2021

I reached out, many days ago, to the provider via Angi and also called directly but haven't heard back. I am not sure how this provider is classified on top list of Angi ? Totally unprofessional and disappointing from both provider & Angi

Description of Work
Patio install

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

07/09/2020

Terrible. Deteriorating caulk after repair work done looks awful (company rep agreed). Puddles formed after “leveling.” Company’s response on both issues: “We can’t do nothin’ about that.” Exhibited no pride in their work or willingness to stand behind it.

Description of Work
Brick repair and leveling on patio.

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

Review for 3D Brick Paving Inc - 1000 Lee St, Des Plaines, IL - 38704625

06/11/2020

It’s refreshing when people say what they mean and mean what they say. These guys gave us a very competitive quote, and stuck to their pricing even though they ran into several difficulties. I would highly recommend these gentlemen to anyone considering hardscape improvement. We receive daily compliments from people walking by, and it’s such a joy!

Description of Work
Custom patio

Category concrete repair,excavators,masonry,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Review for 3D Brick Paving Inc - 1000 Lee St, Des Plaines, IL - 38635146

05/28/2020

they don't do the type of work needed. wrong category

Description of Work
tuck pointing

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

04/25/2020

End product was beautiful and exceeded our expectations! The team was highly skilled, extremely responsive and so professional. They gave us great advice, answered questions, offered suggestions and were just a pleasure to work with. Prices were extremely reasonable considering the level of work and craftsmanship involved. We would hire them again in an instant!

Description of Work
Install a brick patio

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 04/25/2020

11/20/2018

We have a unique front area in our house with a brick wall enclosing it, so we wanted to create a Mediterranean style courtyard. We interviewed a few paver companies, but Frank at 3D really stood out - he had some great ideas for how to make the whole design flow and suggested that we incorporate the walkway where it connects to the driveway. Then he sent us some 3D renderings of what the project ...

Description of Work
We had pavers put in our front courtyard and walkway

Category hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 11/06/2018

10/23/2018

3D installed my brick driveway 10 years ago and did a beautiful job. In September, I asked 3D to provide an estimates for repairing my driveway and two neighbor's driveways (at the neighbors' request) that were damaged during utility work. I asked for individual estimates for each driveway. A 3D rep came out, inspected the driveways and said he would send a proposal. I called 3D after three weeks ...

Description of Work
Repair brick driveway

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

10/19/2018

When the work was completed, we were very happy (November 2017) -- however, when our sprinkler system was activated in May 2018, the sprinkler company indicated that 3D had inadvertently struck the sprinkler water line running under the walkway. Not only did we have to pay to fix the broken pipe, but it loosened some of the bricks in the walkway -- not terribly, but they clearly are sunken and loo...

Description of Work
Brick Paving / front walkway and back patio

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

Review for 3D Brick Paving Inc - 1000 Lee St, Des Plaines, IL - 37485974

10/15/2018

Fantastic! This review is a year late, but better late than never. I had used 3D for a brick paver driveway in my old house (~1999) and so I wanted to use them again since they did such a nice job back then. I love my new path and the guys were quick, efficient, and cleaned up after themselves. We had issues with permits since I live on a floodway, but other than a few minor delays due to that, I ...

Description of Work
Remove and old concrete pathway, and put it a new brick paver pathway to the entrance of my house.

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

09/17/2018

Called 3D Brick Paving to schedule an appointment. Arrived on time for the July appointment and was helpful in discussing options while onsite. Left catalogs for us to review and was supposed to follow up with estimates. Never heard from them ever again.

Description of Work
We were looking for someone to help us replace the stone surface on our front porch.

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

Hardscaping and Brick Paving for: Driveways, Patios, Walk Ways, Retaining Walls, Seating Walls, Fireplaces, Grill Enclosures, Fire Pits, Steps, Pillars and Complete Outdoor Living Areas, Including Pergolas, Gazebos, Cabanas, Outdoor Kitchens, Repairs and Cleaning / Sealing.

Foundations and tuck pointing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express