Casey Rose Decorating and Restoration

Founded 2017 • With Angi since June 2017

1383 Moluf St

Dekalb, IL 60115

Casey Rose Decorating and Restoration has 15 years of painting experience. I pride myself on offering the highest level of quality and professionalism. I am meticulously detailed orientated and paint with precision with a final product that is aesthetically pleasing for my clients. I work in a

09/30/2019

Cindy P.

Very well. He did a great job and got done quicker than I thought.

Description of Work
Painting of living room, back room, and bathroom.

04/27/2019

Nel T.

We were concerned because we were painting over red and black paint. My husband felt that Casey really knew his stuff. After the estimate, my husband said the search was over and hired Casey Rose. The estimate for the job was reasonable and included paint and primer. Communication was excellent. The job was scheduled for the next week and finished in a day. The work is meticulous and was cleaned up completely. We would definitely hire Casey Rose again for painting and other work in our home.

Description of Work
Repainted black/red bedroom to tan.

03/24/2019

julie Z.

He was very kind and professional! Highly recommended! He was busy with other jobs in the suburbs but knew I needed this done immediately as I am putting my home on the market and he took time away from other job to get to me.

Description of Work
I had water damage in my powder room. Casey scraped/patched/repainted all in a very timely manner and it looks perfect. Even offered for me to purchase my own paint to keep the cost down.

Category drywall, interior painters

10/03/2018

Brenda M.

Casey Rose is a highly reliable, trusted, and skilled painter. He takes the time to do it right and within your budget. We were very pleased with his work and would hire him again if the need arises. He even did some handyman repair and came to my rescue when I didn’t have anyone to disconnect an old washer and dryer and reconnect a new washer and dryer. He’s not afraid to work hard and long hours to complete a job, but also flexible with your time.

Description of Work
Painted interior of condo

Category handyman service, house painters, interior painters

08/04/2018

Irene B.

Casey is a master at his craft. My rooms needed intense repairs and he did an amazing job. Casey is professional and also a very nice guy. His work is fantastic.

Description of Work
Serious wall repair and painting.

02/08/2018

Barbara M.

After a full home remodel, there were only two contractors from the job we would recommend without reservation, and Casey tops that list. He is first a pleasant human being to have in one's home. He is also detail oriented and diligent in his work. He keeps his workspace clean and organized. We really enjoyed working with him, and we happily recommend him to our closest friends. Our walls look beautiful, and we couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Removal of textured plaster, drywall work, and painting of entire home

Category drywall, interior painters

12/01/2017

Andrew B.

Casey did an incredible job and we are very happy with the result. The walls, ceiling, closet door, and window trim are now completely smooth and painted with our new colors. The walls originally had numerous nail holes and areas that needed to be smoothed out, and the ceiling originally had a dark blue color along with numerous areas that also needed to be smoothed out. I thought that the blue ceiling may be a challenge to cover up, but this was not an issue for Casey and we are now happy with a fresh white ceiling and gray walls which really helps to brighten up the room. Casey left the room very clean, and made sure to clean up all of the dust.

Description of Work
After having Casey re-store the trim and re-paint all of the common areas of our condo, we had Casey back out to do the same in our second bedroom, which is in the process of being turned into a nursery. Casey restored the trim and re-painted the walls, ceiling and closet in the nursery.

09/18/2017

Joel D.

Casey went above and beyond when it came to painting for us. He is extremely professional and has a great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Trim painting and general touch-up painting

08/16/2017

John K.

The bathrooms and porch look great!

Description of Work
Casey was terrific! He sanded the front porch which took him all day. He also painted two bathrooms which required significant prepping.

Category house painters, interior painters

07/10/2017

Andrew B.

We are really pleased with Casey's work. Casey took the time to explain exactly what he did to repair the ceilings and to cover up the water stains. Casey pays close attention to detail and we are impressed with his painting. We live in an old building where walls and ceilings are not even, but Casey was able to edge the corners really nicely, leaving clean lines and a real nice professional job. Casey was very responsive, flexible and on time.

Description of Work
We had water damage in our bathroom and laundry room ceiling and walls due to a leaking washer machine from a unit above. The ceilings needed to be opened up in order for a water remediation specialist to dry out the walls and ceilings. We had Casey repair the holes, re-paint the two rooms and re-install a light fixture. Through re-painting, Casey was able to bring the two rooms back to exactly how they were before the damage was caused.

06/28/2017

Mary Ann J.

Casey is an artist. When we first used his service he was working with a college team who was painting home exteriors. As an artist I like his eye for detail and how meticulous he is at repairing and painting bringing back the surface to like new. He has an excellent eye for color as well and is always reliable showing up when he says he will. I will recommend him and use him, again.

Description of Work
Whole Home Interior Painting

NextWave Construction

NextWave Construction, LLC is a remodeling company with over 35 years of experience. We specialize in window, siding, and door replacement. We also replace fascia, soffit, and gutters as well.

Offers Coupon

TopGun Services

TopGun Powerwashing is a Family business. We offer powerwashing at affordable pricing. Services include homes, roofs, gutters, siding, decks, patio, sidewalks, driveway, etc. We offer free quotes and friendly service. Call or text at 815-993-0837.

Elite Finishes

Elite Finishes specializes in interior/exterior painting and staining. We have served Geneva, St. Charles, Batavia, Naperville, South Elgin, and their surrounding communities since 1998. We have 10 professional painters who are used year in/year out, throughout all seasons. We are fully licensed and insured. Each customer receives a certificate of insurance before we start any work, and local references with your free estimate. We never sub-contract our work out to other companies. We feel there is no other company out there that will treat your home as we will, and give you the highest quality of service and professional results..

2022 Super Service Award

Providing interior painting, wash wall techniques, drywall, tile flooring, tile back splash, tile bathrooms, and handyman services for residential and light commercial. Wallpaper and popcorn ceiling removal available. Wallpaper installation done on case by case basis.

Large commercial or industrial is not available. Exterior work over two stories or 40 feet is not available.