Priority Appliance Repair Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2002

1010 Springfield Ave

Deerfield, IL 60015

6 Simple Reasons to Choose Us: 1. Same Day Repair (most days and call is before noon) 2. Super Stocked Trucks 3. Free Phone Consultations 4. NO CHARGE If We Can't Repair 5. Guaranteed Up Front Pricing 6. 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty

07/02/2022

Robert F.

I was told they would be out on Thursday. I got a phone call Thursday telling me that one of their technicians had an emergency and wouldn’t be in. I certainly can understand that and said no problem. I was told someone would be out on Friday. Nobody showed up and nobody called on Friday. I texted and got no response.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

04/14/2021

Susan K.

The appointment was easy to set and the repair man arrived within the window. He checked the appliances carefully. Price was fair.

Description of Work
Check washer and dryer

03/31/2021

Fred F.

Contacted the company and left a voice message. Within an hour the answering service called back and told me that the service manager would get back to me that very day. Within an hour I got a callback and an appointment was set for between 5:30 and 8:30. Service tech. showed up at 8:30 and quickly determined the problem with the washer. Washer working again within 1/2 hour.

Description of Work
Washing machine agitator no longer working and making a buzzing sound.

Category small appliance repair

03/24/2021

HOLLY K.

Steve was extremely knowledgable, was able to pinpoint the problem, and while it does not make sense for us to go forward with the repair, he was able to reduce the noise level to help us live with it until we can replace it. He also addressed another problem with the door while he was here.

Description of Work
Our very old refrigerator (KitchenAid 48" built-in) became very noisy, we needed to find out what the problem was and determine whether or not it was worth fixing.

01/13/2021

michelle V.

Great job. Definitely recommend and would hire again!

Description of Work
Oven issues

12/02/2020

brian S.

Awesome work. Steve really knows what he is talking about. I had taken off the back of my clothes dryer and did as much vacuuming as i could, and cleaned the duct work too, with a scrubber brush I bought for that purpose. However, I could not get to the front of my dryer. Scott knew exactly how to take off the front and take out the dryer drum. He showed me how much lint was still in the dryer, that had escaped out of the duct and landed in the front of the dryer. There was so much. It did catch on fire because the top layer was burned black. I'm glad we had him come out to inspect it, instead of buying a new dryer. He saved us so much money. I asked him if a clothes dryer needs annual maintenance. He said no, call someone when it is not working is all that is needed. So only $159 to have him clean out / vacuum our dryer. It dries awesome now. He said when the normal drying cycle would start taking more than one cycle to dry, on a consistent basis, that is when I should have someone check it again. That will be a call to Steve, for sure, when that happens.

Description of Work
Dryer cleaned / vacuumed due to lint inside

11/24/2020

Ed F.

The company never replied to set up appointment. I first tried through their website. I also called and was t old a scheduler would get back to me.

Description of Work
Washer repair

09/06/2020

Bob C.

Very well. Work was completed properly and quickly.

Description of Work
Dryer repair. Replace drum belt, tensioner pulley, drum roller.

07/22/2020

Bob N.

Steve is an expert honest appliance repair person. Wouldn’t have anyone else work on our appliances. Even our dog likes him. Bob N.

Description of Work
Steve has worked on our refrigerator, washer, and dryer appliances for over 20 years. Instead of replacing the appliances Steve’s skill has allowed us to hold onto our older appliances. His rates are more than fair.

06/18/2020

Mischelle L.

I discovered on Tuesday that our LG gas dryer was not igniting, and after reading reviews on Angie's List, I submitted an online request for service with Priority Appliance Repair. The very next day, Steve called to let me know that he would be able to come by later that afternoon. He gave me a reasonable time window of just a few hours, and he was 100% accurate. When Steve got here, he called to let me know he had arrived. This was very much appreciated, as we needed to get our dogs out into the yard before Steve came into the house. Steve took all necessary COVID-19 precautions, including mask and gloves. (I realized after the fact that my husband and I should have done the same courtesy.) Steve worked quickly, efficiently, and cleanly, and he took the time to explain everything to my husband. I work from home and was on business calls while Steve was here, and there was absolutely no disruption. In no time, our dryer was not only fixed, but also cleaned and working better than ever! I can honestly say that this was probably the most positive repair experience that I can ever recall. I highly recommend Steve and Priority Appliance Repair!

Description of Work
Repair of gas dryer

05/29/2020

MICHAEL B.

Steve was very helpful and punctual. Well informed on the process and expectations. Paying for repairs is never fun, but was within the expected range and local so happy to use again.

Description of Work
Replaced compressor fan motor in refrigerator

05/26/2020

Derek J.

Fixed it very quickly (within a week).

Description of Work
Dryer wouldn’t heat up

02/28/2020

John H.

Great service. Quick fix with a great service person

Description of Work
Dryer wasn’t drying to completion

01/22/2020

Carmen G.

I sent a message on Saturday and received a response back from Steve Monday morning! Fast response and Elvis was out to fix my dryer the very next day. Great service, fast response and good work!

Description of Work
Dryer was not drying.

11/17/2019

Kristy N.

Steve was wonderful to work with. His communication was excellent and he was upfront with his pricing. (Some of the people I called wouldn't give me a ballpark price even though I knew what needed fixing.) He arrived on time, and when the repair didn't go quite as planned (due to a missing part), he rescheduled to meet my needs. The gentleman who arrived for the rescheduled repair was just as friendly, and had me fixed in about 10 minutes. An excellent experience.

Description of Work
Needed the agitator dogs in my washer replaced

11/05/2019

Richard M.

Excellent. Elvis arrived on time and was pleasant, efficient, professional, and knowledgeable. He got the job done in no time. We are very pleased and would recommend Priority Repair to anyone. The cost was reasonable, too. Thanks a lot.

Description of Work
Clothes dryer began squeaking badly

10/15/2019

Brandon M.

Called on a Friday. Got the answering service. Returned call Monday and provided flexible service window and came out Monday evening and got the repair to the dryer done fast. Will definitely call again when needed in the future.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

10/05/2019

Pam T.

I called Priority on Monday morning at 9am. Very nice woman told me a service call could be done on Wednesday. She told me someone would call me either Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning to confirm the time frame for the service call. After hearing nothing from Priority at noon on Tuesday, I called again. Another woman told me they were too busy to call me and someone would call me first thing Wednesday morning to confirm the time frame. At 9:00am on Wednesday, I still had not heard from anyone so I called again. This time a woman told me the staff were supposed to be in the office by 8:30am, but she didn't know where they were. Since it was obvious Priority didn't care about my business or my time, I called another service provider and immediately set up an appointment and time. Priority ended up calling me at 9:30am on Wednesday, but I told them their service was no longer wanted or needed. I don't care how busy a SERVICE provider is, your potential customers should not have to wait over 48 hours to hear back from you.

Description of Work
Repair gas clothes dryer

09/27/2019

Sara W.

While I ultimately did not get the repair done due to cost and age of my washing machine, I was very pleased with how accommodating they were. My machine broke a few days before I was leaving on vacation. They called me the morning after I submitted my request (late the night before) and were accommodating to my schedule. Someone was able to come out that evening.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

08/28/2019

Ronnel E.

Excellent....immediate contact and set up appointment right away...same day. Technician was prompt, professional, friendly, and had replacement part on the truck with him. Fridge has run perfectly since he left. Cancelled the Sears appointment which wasn't until 4 days later...Great job

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair - Replacement Condenser Motor

08/24/2019

Deborah S.

Professional courteous and timely. Money well spent. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Fixed dryer

08/11/2019

Kenneth K.

First visit came out to see what needed to be done. Asked for $79 for the service call- applied towards total bill. Quoted a high price but came but eventually came to a fairer amount. Took a week to get the part!

Description of Work
repair refrigerator- too cold

08/11/2019

KAREN P.

Office staff extremely helpful in scheduling a specific day. Serviceman arrived at expected time,assured me that dryer was well worth repairing and proceeded to do so. He did not need to order parts which was terrific because I had been without dryer for several days due to my schedule,not theirs. His work was neat and clean,he was professional but friendly. This company has repaired some of my other old appliances and I appreciate that they do not just assume they should be discarded.

Description of Work
30+year old Maytag clothes dryer,drum did not turn.

08/05/2019

Jann I.

They never called me back. I left a message on their voice mail and never heard from them.

Description of Work
igniter gas stove keeps clicking

07/07/2019

Philip H.

Called Priority at 1 PM on July 4. Technician came at 4 PM on the next day, July 5. He identified a part that needed to be ordered. A different Tech came back the following day and installed the new part. It was about 48 hours from our call to a repaired refrigerator. We were completely satisfied with both the timeliness and professionalism of the work.

Description of Work
Repaired a refrigerator

Chicago Appliance Service Co - Chicago Suburban

Chicago Appliance Service has been providing prompt, professional appliance repair service at affordable prices to customers since 1957. We repair standard residential through commercial grade appliances - both freestanding & built-in units & we work on old & new models alike. We offer FREE estimates with repair service. (Service charges will be required on estimates for front load washers, stackable washers & dryers, and high-end refrigerators, ranges and dishwashers due to lengthy technical time.) 24/7 Live operators available to take service calls. Ask about Angie's List discount. We provide professional repair service on most makes & models of major appliances incl: refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, microwaves, washers, dryers, & disposals. We repair Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Sears, Frigidaire, LG, Samsung, Sub-Zero, Bosch, Kitchen-Aid, Amana and many other brands - See our website for complete list. We do not service appliances manufactured by Haier, Astor, or Fisher & Paykel. We service CERTAIN Meile, Wolf and Viking appliances. Please call us to check on your model. We do not offer after hours emergency service. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER - AL @ 773 968 5015 - PRIOR TO MAKING A REVIEW.Serving Portions of Chicago: Central*, North, Near West and South/Southwest. Suburbs: North, Northwest, Near West, and certain Western, Southwestern and Southern suburbs. We offer refrigeration/freezer repair in extended areas. *Due to certain repair requirements we are unable to provide service to the entire area. Please call us @ 773-631-5151 to confirm that we can provide service to your address. No subs. Phone calls preferred at 773-631-5151. Can be texted @ 773 968 5015. CALL US @ 773 631 5151 for FASTEST RESPONSE & SERVICE - DO NOT USE ANGIE'S LIST MESSAGE CENTER. Additional locations in western, northern and southern suburbs. WE DO NOT PROVIDE PLUMBING, HVAC OR SMALL APPLIANCE REPAIR WORK.

Angelic Appliance Company

We DON’T DO any INSTALLATIONS of any APPLIANCES or CLEANING. JUST DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR ALL BRANDS. We fix: Washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove, microwave, garbage disposal, cooktop, ovens (single, double), dishwashers, coin-operated as well. We service all brands: Sub-Zero (Refrigerators), Viking (Refrigerators and ovens), Wolf (Ovens), Fisher & Paykel (Washers and dryers), Miele (dishwashers), Bosch, Dacor (ask for further detail), Thermador (ask for further detail), Speed Queen, Samsung (washers, dryers, refrigerators, and stoves), Lg, Kenmore, Haier, Hotpoint, Kitchen-Aid, Maytag, Amana, Whirlpool, GE (Monogram as well), Jenn-Air, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Admiral, Caloric, Westinghouse, Tappan, Roeper, and more. Service calls are 59.00, 79.00, 129.00, and up depending on what machine you are requesting service on. If you’re unable to reach me please be advised that due to call volume you are more likely to receive quicker service and scheduling if you send a detailed text with model and serial number of the machine, brief description of issue, and what part of town you reside in instead of leaving a voicemail. If you don’t see your brand up here just call/text with model and serial number ready and we’ll let you know if we service the machine or we’ll give you a referral to someone that does. Thank you. Adrian (Owner) Angelic Appliance (773)757-3670

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Satisfaction

100% GUARANTEED SATISFACTION with our LOW PRICE GUARANTEE up to 30 days after the repair! Complete repair of all major brands of washers, dryers, ovens, refrigerators, & garbage disposals.

Commercial equipment or built-in refrifgerators.