Watson Septic Inc.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2011

4.4

Owner/Operated We will not drive on your lawn.We answer the phone when you need us and can be their with in 24 hours or sooner.Call for our price, You'll call back for our service! We offer discounts to senoirs and anyone who is or has served in our wonderful Armed forces. Neighbor and neighorhood discount available....

04/22/2016

Sandra P.

06/04/2015

Carol W.

Description of Work
They pumped the septic tank and assessed a problem with sewage exit from house. They referred me to another business for that issue. Also a punctual and efficient business.

05/12/2015

Elisabeth S.

He was an hour or so late--though he did call me to let me know. When he got here, he had a hard time locating the cap. This is the first time I have had it done and I had to go by what the previous service told me when I moved in. He spent about 20-25 minutes poking the area with a probe and digging around but to no avail. I felt bad and told him I understood if it would cost more because of this. He then told me he had to go to another job and would be back later that day or the following day. Guess what? No show. No call. I had even told him that I found him on Angie's List! Very annoyed.

Description of Work
Spent a half hour looking for the cap and that's about it.

11/03/2014

marti P.

Called late on Friday and got a appointment Monday at 10:00 am, came on time, polite, professional, did an excellent job. I called another septic cleaning company and was told it would be a 3 week wait and was $30 dollars more than Watson septic was. Very satisfied with this company and will continue using them.

Description of Work
pumped septic tank out and back flushed till clean.

06/10/2014

deborah P.

GREAT JOB! Came right out the next day! No one came close to his prices. Gave helpful hints on how to keep maintance free. My neighbor even had her done at the same time. We go a neighbor discount deal!!! Doesnt hurt to ask! Would use again!

Description of Work
Septic Pumped

10/29/2013

David R.

The provider was able to get out within 2 days of me calling. He was VERY knowledgeable and professional. Not only did he pump our system, but he was able to make recommendations on how to better use the system for maximum performance and lifetime. He had video equipment to inspect the parts lower in the system. I will be using them as recommended every 2-3 years!

Description of Work
Inspect, Pump, & Backflush Septic System

06/18/2013

JEFF R.

We were having a problem with the septic backing up. Greg (owner) was very responsive in calling me back on a Saturday (from his son's baseball game) and fitting us into their schedule for Monday. Dan (service provider) pumped out the septic and evaluated the problem. Turns out a section of the original cast piping was failing. They were quite busy that day yet Dan took the time to explain in detail what needed to be done to fix the problem, offering helpful suggestions and making sure I understood the fix exactly. He essentially gave us the option to save a considerable amount of money by doing the job ourselves even though he really didn't have to. Very polite and profeesional. Offers discounts for seniors and veterans. We would definately use their services again.

Description of Work
Pumped septic system. Evaluated and offered solution for problem.

Category septic tank

septic tank cleaning,pumping,backflushing and inspecting. Box & Baffle Repair.