Honey Done Handyman

Founded 2018 •

Drywall installation, patching, repair, and water damage and texture matching Carpentry, framing, door installation, painting, plumbing, light electrical, ceiling fans etc. Decks, powerwashing staining, remodels, rental turnovers, property management, junk removal, demolitions

We accept remote payment

Offering quality service from a neighborhood handyman with old world work ethic....

Ayala the Paintman Services

With 15 years of experience, Ayala The Paintman Services works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest.

Offers by Ayala the Paintman Services  on Angi
Swanwater Painting

Owner-operated. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Free estimates. EPA renovation, repair and painting certified (now required by state law for painting contractors).

Quality Painting Services

01/29/2021

He came to see what we needed done - said he would be back with an estimate - HE DID NOT COME BACK AND DID NOT CALL.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service

10/23/2020

No work was done nobody ever contacted me to look at job

Description of Work
Window replace and garage door repair

Category contractors

09/14/2020

He was amazing. I bought all the parts or so I thought. He had to go get the parts I forgot then when time to install the sink the one I got was the wrong size and some pipes were wrong he took care of all of that for me Thank God cause I had no clue he stayed late in the evening until the job was done I was so happy with his work that I inquired about other projects around the home. Pricing was g...

Description of Work
Removal of old cast iron kitchen sink and new 1 installed

Category plumbing

08/28/2020

Joe rescued us from a remodel gone wrong. We would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
drywall and trim

Category home remodeling

08/21/2020

he came out and looked at job, said he would email a quote the next week. never heard from him

Description of Work
asked to have crawl space door installed

Category contractors

I apologise for the miscommunication that apparently took place on my part. i was under the impression you were not in a hurry to finish it and I said that I would be able to get you a price in a week or so. I emailed you an estimate at the email provided through Annie's list. if you did not receive it I apologise. please feel free to text or call me if you would like to move forward or want me to...

Drywall, Plumbing, Painting, Texture, Carpentry, Light Electrical, Decks, Power washing, Staining, Snow Removal, Junk Removal, Doors, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding

Carpet, Roofing