Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2007

930 Pyott Rd #111

Crystal Lake, IL 60014

Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc., in Crystal Lake, IL, is a premier cleaning and water damage restoration specialist serving a 25 mile radius from Crystal Lake since 2001. We use non-toxic, environmentally safe cleaning products. We clean carpets, tile and grout, upholstery, area rugs, leather, furniture, marble, air ducts and more. We also offer allergy relief treatment, pet odor and stain removal, water damage restoration, water and sewer extraction, complete structure drying and so much more. For more information, call Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc. in Crystal Lake....

08/26/2016

Patty B.

This was our second time using Denali and we would use them again.

Description of Work
clean 2 rooms and stairs/hall

06/25/2015

Debi M.

They arrived on time, were very nice and got right to work. I had nearly 3,000 square feet of carpet cleaned; including two fifteen stair staircases. The company sent two trucks, which made the job go twice as fast, I was completely floored, and truly appreciated that they valued my time as much as their own. The second professional turned out to be the actual owner of the company. The carpet itself was really dirty because the previous owners had three dogs. I was happy to see that Denali removed the dirt so completely that the carpet was a completely different., much more attractive color when the job was finished. My husband and I are so glad we decided to clean the carpet before we bought new. It actually saved us a ton of cash and we found a great company to call in the future. I recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Denali came to my new house and cleaned the carpets prior to move in.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

12/27/2014

Mary D.

I have used Denali Clean for many years for personal use as well as my rental properties. They do an amazing job! In the past I tried other companies that have always advertised a low price although when they arrive there are cost adders for additional services i.e. pre-spotting, Scotch Guarding etc...First, Denali does their best to fit you in their schedule as quickly as possible. Second, their pricing is very fair. Next, the price they quote you is the price you pay. Their entire team is very accommodating. Their truck mounted system leaves the carpets almost dry when they leave and the house smells amazing. Those of you who have pets know they sometime become ill or have accidents. Please know they have never failed to remove pet stains and odor from my carpets. I have also used them to clean my hardwood floors and ceramic tiles and grout. I was equally pleased with these services. I would NEVER use another cleaning and restoration company. They do an awesome job with all their services!

Description of Work
Cleaned bedroom carpet, living room carpet and stairs.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, floor cleaning

10/13/2014

Robert W.

The service and quality was outstandingly!

Description of Work
Cleaned all of the carpet

09/24/2014

John R.

I have previously used two Nationally branded Carpet Cleaning companies and they did not provide the level of service that Denali Clean provided. Steve arrived on time, went on a walk through of all the rooms to be cleaned, measured all the rooms, and presented me with an updated estimate. He took his time, was very professional, and vey careful moving the furniture and small items. I thought the dogs were going to present a problem but anywhere he saw an issue he took extra time to make sure spots were out. Was and am an extremely satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Cleaned 4 bedrooms, incl. large Master Bedroom, Hallway, Stairs, Family Room, Living Room, and Dining Room.

09/20/2014

Susan D.

Nothing much to say. He was prompt, cleaned the furniture to the best of his ability.

Description of Work
Cleaned furniture that was badly stained.

09/20/2014

Marion P.

In the spring of 2014, we used Denali to clean several carpets in our home. they were polite, professional and did a great job moving furniture to clean carpets. They explained what they were doing each step of the way. so in august 2014 when we found water in our basement, we called Denali for restoration services. They came out within a day or so of calling. they once again explained the processeach step of the way from cleaning to disinfection to removal of padding. They collect half of the money for the portion of the job completedy (cleaning and disinfection) and when the padding is replaced and carpet cleaned, we paid the balance of the account. There was a span of several weeks between inital restoration and padding removal to completion of the job since we needed to find the source of water and fix a small foundation crack. Additionally, we wanted to wait until it rained several times post-repair to ensure we found the only source of water. I would recommend this company for caarpet cleaning and restoration services. Thank you for helping us during such a stressful time! Amy

Description of Work
water in basement- came out to perform restoration services on an 1/8 of our basement

07/24/2014

susan R.

Informed me that do to pattern routes stairs could not be thoroughly cleaned (light colored carpet). The family room has dog pee stains that I have tried to clean and was told that carpet had been bleached so carpet does not look uniform. I did not ask for pet care cleaning so I do not know if this made a difference. Carpet still had urine odor even after cleaned with deodorizer. Next time I will ask for this.

Description of Work
Cleaned Hallway, stairs, and family room carpet.

06/10/2014

Lauree R.

These guys are FANTASTIC! Not only were they accomodating my request on short notice, but they were on time, professional, polite, clean, and did an excellent job. The carpet dried quickly, and the whole place smelled fresh, not chemical-ish. They even got two large dark brown stains out that were in the carpet from the landlord's previous tenant two years ago!!!! Nothing short of amazing! I will use them again for my new townhouse and have already referred them to two friends!

Description of Work
Steam Cleaned two floors of carpeting

04/18/2014

Kara P.

Great work. My cat speed in the couch and I could not get the smell out. Denali came to the house, looked at the couch and gave a fair price. He worked on it for 2+ hours on EVERY corner and part of the couch. He did an awesome job and the couch no longer smells. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
cleaned sectional couch

Category upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning

12/19/2013

Marisa V.

What a difference after carpet and duct cleaning. Denali did a wonderful job. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Duct and carpet cleaning.

12/14/2013

Mike F.

Third time using them and will use again. Great job and super nice people. You can barely tell my 2 yo twins used the couch as a playground!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in three rooms and a sectional sofa

12/14/2013

Kathleen E.

They were prompt, careful, tidy and courteous. The carpets look well cleaned.

Description of Work
The picked up, cleaned and returned three area carpets.

10/02/2013

Nicholas K.

That was exceptional; they gave me a discount for using them. The rug was ready for re-delivery within about three days.

Description of Work
I used DenaliClean Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Svcs Inc for Oriental Rug Cleaning, servicing and delivery.

Category oriental rug cleaning

09/30/2013

Jamie D.

They responded to my deal purchase very promptly, showed up on time, were very professional, and did not try to up sell me on other services.

Description of Work
Cleaned family room carpet and sofa

08/07/2013

Erin H.

They did not do a good job and they were way overpriced. I had to cancel my appointment with another company and I went with them. They were highly recommended on Angie's List and I didn't know why. My husband was here and signed the paperwork. I would have refused to pay the money. They didn't write it down how much they charged per foot, but they wrote down an overall price. I don't know anyone who would have charged so much for the carpet cleaning. Then I went from room to room and found stains that were just a little bit below the surface that they did a superficial carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
DenaliClean Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Svcs Inc came out and cleaned the carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

On the day of this appointment, a free-no obligation up-front estimate was given prior to the start of any work that was to be completed. After the price was given and the quote was accepted by the homeowner we completed the service. At no point do we pressure anyone into doing something they are not comfortable with. We were not notified of any dissatisfaction by this customer after completion of the service. I personally contacted this customer after receiving this review on Angie's List and offered her a free service call to try and meet their needs and discuss the pricing of the job. There is no hidden costs involved with our cleaning services and all pricing information can be furnished upon request. This is an unfortunate situation . At DenaliClean we strive for customer satisfaction first and foremost. The free service call is an open ended offer. Sincerely, William K Barth

07/02/2013

MARGIE B.

What can I say? Great job. I have not had the carpet cleaned professionally for 5 years and what a difference! I should have had it done sooner. Hire this company---you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Clean carpets and upholstery

06/27/2013

Michelle S.

They were excellent. They were very friendly and prompt. They did a great job. They used an organic cleaning system. Their customer service is fantastic.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in my home.

06/17/2013

WAYNE W.

Did a great job, didn't make a mess and cleaned up properly.

Description of Work
clean and spot carpets

06/03/2013

John F.

Sevicer arrived on time and was very friendly. Gave an estimate that was agreed upon. There were some pet stains in dinning room. He said it might be tough but he could get them up and improve the look of the room. We were in the process of selling the home so all the furniture was out of the house. I had to leave the house for a bit and when I returned the guy was packing up to go. Since we had 5 rooms to clean I felt he couldn't possibly have finished so fast. The stains he said he could get out he didn't. He said they would not come out. I wasn't happy but he said he could help that the stains wouldn't come out. I did sign the bill and paid. After a day or two the carpet in the dinning room really smelled bad. They had made it worse. I couldn't stay because I had to meet the movers in Fla. i would not recommend this company

Description of Work
Steam Cleaned carpets

Category carpet cleaners

It is unfortunate that we were unable to get the carpets for this property in satisfactory condition for this customer. If we were notified of this, we would have come back at no additional charge for this customer and tried our best to touch up any areas and re-treat the pet stains to see if they could come out any better. All carpets can be cleaned and sanitized, but not all can be made to look new again depending on the type of stains , age of carpet and what type of over the counter stain remedies have been used by the homeowner to try and clean them.

04/29/2013

Travis J.

Denali Clean is a service we have used before. They helped us quickly restore our basement from small flooding because of recent heavy rain. Using a special solvent in addition to their normal cleaning solution, it prevented any mold/mildew from occurring. Denali Clean did a thorough job with our main floor carpeting as well. Dry times are shortened because of their steam clean technique. We will continue to use this service and have recommended them to our neighbors.

Description of Work
Provided carpet cleaning in our slightly flooded basement and first floor carpeting.

04/08/2013

Joyce O.

They were great. He got right back to me when I called. He met me there for an estimate and then to perform the work. He did a great job. I feel like I got my moneys worth. He pretreated the carpet first. It was a very good experience.

Description of Work
I used DenaliClean Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Svcs Inc to clean the rugs where my daughter lived.

04/05/2013

Timothy H.

The experience was great from the start. The person on the phone responded professionally and the people who showed up at the house were clean, professional, pleasant and efficient. The work was done quickly and the workers cleaned up after themselves and were very pleasant.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and carpet cleaning. On a separate occasion we had them clean some area rugs and with the same excellent results!

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

02/22/2013

Catherine P.

I thought they did a good job. The gentlemen were really polite, clean and courteous. They were very on time.

Description of Work
Denali Carpeting cleaned the carpet. They did 4 bedrooms, hallway, stairway and family room.

01/18/2013

Jennifer T.

I was able to get a rough estimate over the phone and the actual charge was less than that (nice surprise!). They also gave me a 15% discount as a new customer. They showed up right on time and did an excellent job. I am VERY happy with the way my carpet looks! The matted down areas are all fluffed up again and all the stains are gone. The carpet was already pretty dry when the work was finished. I am very pleased with their work and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I had 3 bedrooms (traffic areas), a closet, hallway and stairs cleaned.

MD Duct and Vent Cleaning

MD Duct & Vent Cleaning wants you to come home to a clean and healthy atmosphere with professional air duct cleaning. Our residential home air duct cleaning is performed with state-of-the-art equipment and technology to keep your space as fresh and pristine as can be. With proper airflow, you’ll secure a cleaner and healthier living environment while cutting down on your home’s utility costs with enhanced energy efficiency. Ask about are new duct sanitizing. Call the air doctor today

Matrix Cleaning Systems

In business for over 34 years, we have the experience and dedication to leave your house sparkling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! We offer discount for Veterans and Seniors.

Sir Grout Chicago

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc

How is Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc overall rated?

Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc open?

Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc is open:

What payment options does Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc provide

Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc offers free project estimates.

Does Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc offer a senior discount?

Yes, Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc offers a 15% senior discount.

Does Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc offer emergency services?

Yes, Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc?

No, Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc does not offer warranties.

What services does Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc offer?

Denali Clean Cleaning & Restoration Services, Inc offers the following services: Carpet, Leather, Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Care, Sandless Refinishing, Tile, Grout, Marble, Stone, Rug Cleaning and Repair Services, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vents, Allergy Relief Treatment, Pet Odor and Stain Removal, Water Damage Restoration, Water and Sewage Extraction, Complete Structure Drying, Mold and Mildew Control, Oriental Rug Cleaning, VCT Cleaning, Stripping and Waxing, Air Duct Clean, Over 40 Years of Experience.