Dalman's Evergreens Mulch & Firewood

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2009

7417 W Hillside Rd

Crystal Lake, IL 60012

Dalman's Evergreens Garden Shop Dalman's Evergreens is a family owned and operated business specializing in retail & wholesale mulch and firewood production, milled & rough cut lumber, and seasonal items. Our Christmas Season includes Christmas Trees, beautiful handmade wreaths, garland and a Santa

Nichayette V.
09/06/2018
Very well .
Description of Work
Mulch purchase
Mary V.
08/02/2017
professional, punctual and very nice.
Description of Work
delivered mulch
greenhouses
Mary V.
07/17/2017
Everyone was kind and professional on the phone and during the interaction while dropping off the mulch.
Description of Work
Delivered Mulch to home.
Virginia B.
05/08/2017
Great. Happy!
Description of Work
Delivered 12 yards of mulch, on time and put it right where I wanted it.
mulch
Lee Ann C.
04/10/2017
I ordered it late Friday afternoon. Dahlman's delivered next morning, Saturday. Awesome service. The mulch was excellent conditions and delivery went very smoothly. I would highly recommend Dalhman's product and services. I will be ordering more mulch in upcoming weeks.
Description of Work
Ordered and purchased 10 yards of brown dyed mulch on Friday, 4/7/2017. It was delivered on 4/8/2017.
Stephan B.
03/01/2017
Perfect! Delivered and stacked where requested. The wood was very neatly stacked and the quality of the wood was top notch.
Description of Work
Had a full cord of firework delivered.
firewood
Ed S.
12/20/2016
I needed some Firewood Delivered. I purchased through Angie's List. When I called for a delivery date they said, "Oh, I don't think We use Angie's List any more" Since I already paid they said they would check and to their credit they honored the Angie's List Price. The wood was delivered and stacked in a Timely manner. With the recent cold spell, I had occasion to use the wood for the first time. I was a bit disappointed in the quality of the Wood I received as it is difficult to start and seems not as seasoned as it should be. Not a horrible experience but probably will shop elsewhere for Firewood next year.
Description of Work
Firewood Delivery
firewood, landscaping
Lauren W.
06/07/2016
Description of Work
Planted trees and delivered mulch.
Nichayette V.
06/02/2016
mulch
Raymond G.
06/22/2015
Dalmans have made several deliveries this summer. Always professional on the order and delivery. On the delivery, each time the driver has been on time and careful to check where to place the material. Prices are very reasonable for our area. We had a situation last week where we needed a delivery of topsoil within a few hours and Dalmans worked with us to make that happen. It was unexpected and much appreciated that Dalmans was able to make that work. From what I've experienced, this business is working hard for its customers. Highly recommended.
Description of Work
On this last date of service, the cost is for topsoil delivery. We have already had many mulch deliveries this summer.
CHERYL H.
06/11/2015
Description of Work
Mowed lawn, trimmed all bushes, cut back roses, treated lawn for weeds. Polite and considerate.
landscaping, lawn service, tree service
Jon M.
12/30/2014
Thank you - great service! Highly recommend.
Description of Work
Lawn and tree care - watering and mowing grass - trimmed trees and shrubbery.
landscaping, lawn service, tree service
chris K.
04/23/2012
They did a good job. They were prompt and reliable. I would most definitely use them again.
Description of Work
We had them do a spring clean up on our yard and some mulch installed.
Denise V.
05/30/2009
They were thorough and and careful in removing the ivy, including research as to how best to pull it down without damaging the brick and made two trips to ensure it was removed completely. HUGE tree limb required a bit of effort and they did a great job. Yard clean up last year was very impressive and I'd use them again.
Description of Work
They removed dead but overgrown ivy from my chimney - no easy task. They researched the best way to do this and made two trips to ensure they have done a thorough job. We'd killed the ivy due to concern of long term damage to brick chimney but it hung in there during the winter. Matt and his crew were great. At the same time, I also had a large limb (almost half the tree!) fall down during a storm and they quickly removed it and took away all debris.
landscaping

Junior Landscaping

We guarantee your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Salinas Landscaping & Construction

For an immediate response to all of your hardscaping and landscaping needs... Call Roberto @ (847) 544-1747

Offers Coupon

CHICAGOLAND BRICK PAVING AND LANDSCAPE

Small business with less than 20 employees working for you our customer. We provide customized landscape/hardscape design and installation to meet your needs and desires.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

All Landscaping Services, Landscape Design, Tree Removal, Tree Install, Hardscapes and Paverwork, Outdoor Lighting, Mulch, Garden Center, Landscape Supply, Firewood, Christmas Trees, Delivery

we do not deliver pizzas