Adas Interior Remodeling INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2016

5205 Granite Ct

Crystal Lake, IL 60012

Employees owned company since 1990. Quality craftsmanship finish projects. Company accepting credit card payments Trusted for many years sub-contracting crews. Special promotions from saveOn mag 500$ off entire basement project and 10% off on any cabinet purchase....

04/14/2022

Ricardo F.

Basement done for new home also sump pump backup and ISPRING whole house water system All above and beyond our expectations

Description of Work
Basement and sump pump backup and Whole Home Water filter system

03/24/2022

Elaine C.

Great! Very happy with the work. All questions were addressed quickly and changes were made as requested!

Description of Work
Basement finishing

11/30/2021

Garrett L.

It went amazing we couldn't be happier with the end result. Adas Remodeling did a complete remodel of our basement. The project consisted of a full bath, cigar smoking lounge, family room, game room, full bar, storage room, play nook, and movie theater. Every single detail was payed attention to and the project turned out better than we had dreamed of. I've never seen a cleaner construction site than the one he did at our house. Everything was always tidy and clean even in the early stages when it was a full blown construction site. The inspectors from the village were also very impressed with all of the work that was done. Overall I highly recommend them to anyone looking to remodel there basement you will be blown away. In today's day and age it's very hard to find a company who is reliable and who does craftsmanship level work, this is hands down the best basement remodeling company around!!!

Description of Work
Amazing attention to detail

11/19/2021

Kevin G.

Adam and his team were great to work with throughout the entire project. We got quotes from many different companies and the thing that stood out to me the most about Adam was that he actually LISTENED to everything I was saying. I wanted to create a home theater along with a main living area and storage in our basement. I told Adam exactly what I was looking for for our basement as there were a lot of small details that I needed to be completed and out of all of the contractors we spoke with Adam was the only one I felt confident and completely comfortable in that he'd give us exactly what we wanted. In the end the basement turned out absolutely fantastic and I'll be looking to hire Adam and his crew again for future projects.

Description of Work
Finish Basement

Category handyman service

08/25/2021

Raquel B.

Our basement remodel was just completed by Adas Interior Remodeling and we couldn’t be more thrilled with it. Adam and his crew were always available to us and they really made the entire process a breeze. He was helpful and always available to answer any questions we had. During the build, we kept getting new ideas and finding more things that we wanted to add on and Adam never hesitated to give us exactly what we wanted. Our basement looks absolutely amazing and is everything we could have ever hoped for! We will definitely be using them again for future projects and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to remodel.

Description of Work
Basement Remodel

04/19/2021

Kate W.

We recently had Adas Interior Remodeling complete a kitchen renovation. I can’t tell you how happy we are. This is a business that takes great pride in what they offer. We met several times to plan what we wanted and the team was great to work. Working off our agreed-upon budget, Adam and his crew didn't miss a beat. The attention to detail and creating exactly what we wanted was unmatched. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has a home project to be done.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Fireplace reno

Category home remodeling

02/05/2021

Wendy B.

We are so impressed by Adam and his team. Our basement has exceeded our expectations! Adam was able to make any idea we had a reality and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. We will most definitely have Adas Remodeling back for future projects. Thank you for the amazing work and attention to detail, Adam and team!

Description of Work
Basement Finishing

12/01/2020

Emilie W.

Adam did a great job on our basement! It turned out wonderful and is now the favorite space in our home. He worked with us to come up with a design that maximized the space and also would work for what we needed. Great attention to detail too on finishings. Also, Adam and his team were very respectful of us and our space - wearing masks due to Covid and very accommodating when needed. We would hire him again for more work and are very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Basement finishing

09/30/2020

Emily Z.

Adam was attentive and responsive from the very beginning. We hired him to do a complete kitchen remodel. The project became delayed due to Covid and he kept us informed. The work is high quality craftsmanship with great attention to detail. We had a vision for our home and Adam brought it to life. We will be hiring him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Category handyman service, home remodeling

08/14/2020

Bharadwaja D.

Adam and his team has done a fantastic job on the basement remodeling. The work was timely, rate was competitive and quality of work was excellent. I would highly recommend them for any construction work. Will rehire them for future work

Description of Work
Basement Remodel

05/05/2020

Steven C.

Adam was very courteous and professional. He explained the entire project in detail including cost projections and completion dates. The cost of the job was extremely competitive and the work performed excellent. I would not hesitate to use this company for any future projects.

Description of Work
Basement and Laundry Room Remodel

04/14/2020

Bryan S.

I would recommend Adam and his company to anyone. They did our basement and we could not be happier!

Description of Work
Basement Remodel

12/03/2019

Kate W.

ADA$ Interior Remodeling recently completed construction of finishing our basement. The process from the first day we walked received an initial quote until completion of the basement has been incredibly satisfying. They are thorough, detailed, and customer-oriented. We enjoyed working with the entire staff. They totally complement each other and work as a team. The entire project was so clean, every day they took great care of our home as they worked. We sincerely recommend Adam and his crew and hope to have them back for other projects!

Description of Work
Basement construction

11/14/2019

Aaron P.

ADAS Remodeling did a great job. They were timely, professional, and clean. Work was done efficiently and professionally. I would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
Drywall in garage and bedroom/attic addition

11/10/2019

PAUL F.

ADAS Interior Remodeling did a great job updating our bathroom. The tiling and grouting results were spectacular. We even had a very challenging small tile for the floor which required extensive effort and the grouting was perfect. Adam and his team are great listeners and delivered everything with great results. Similar to other reviews, Adam and his team are very tidy and professional.

Description of Work
Remodel Bathroom

08/29/2019

Jodi R.

ADAs just finished our basement and we are extremely happy with the results. Adam was very professional throughout the whole project and does not cut corners. We received a detailed bid and floor plan during the bidding process and he returned all calls and emails in a timely fashion unlike other contractors we contacted during the bidding process. I was pleasantly surprised that the construction dust and mess was kept to a minimum during the project and all of his workers and subcontractors were very nice and equally as tidy. The finished basement turned out better than expected and our family will enjoy it for many years to come.

Description of Work
Finish basement

06/12/2019

Ken G.

We are very fortunate to have come across Adam and his company. The work done for us was beyond our expectations. The work was excellent, but we never experienced any dust you would expect. Adam was good to point out a better way our project could look and I realized how right he was. The work was done respectfully and courteously. ADAS did a fantastic job. The workmanship is excellent. His price was very reasonable. We plan on using his services again.

Description of Work
Basement remodel

11/29/2018

Michael S.

Adas Interior Remodeling replaced our back door, replaced water damaged wood on the front of our house and did a minor repair to one of our walls. The demolition, repair and painting was seamless. The work done was excellent. They were very clean, professional and courteous. When the repairs were done, everything was so clean you couldn't even tell they had done any work in those areas. Very impressive!

Description of Work
Replace back door, replace water damaged siding, wall repair

10/30/2018

Jessica J.

Adam was recommended to me by a family member who had used his company for a bathroom remodel. After seeing the beautiful work done, I decided to ask him to do a bathroom remodel a new home I just purchased with an upstairs bathroom hat hadn’t been touched since the 1980’s. The result was well with the cost, Adam recommended a full renovation and had perfect suggestions as to what could be done to update and upgrade. The workmanship is superb and it’s easy to tell that everything was done the “right” way. Despite full demolition, Adam and the crew kept the house very clean and prevented the dust from spreading. I really cannot say enough good things, I think I am spoiled for using any other contractor who will not live up to the quality that Adam offers. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodeling

10/08/2018

James S.

We just had our entire basement finished by Adas Interior Remodeling and had a great experience. For those not wanting to read the full review, Adam had the best quote and completed the work ahead of schedule and on budget. He was professional, detail oriented, and overall wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend him, especially if you have kids and pets. He will even happily put up with you if you are a DIYer like me (and probably will teach you a few things along the way)! I'm fairly handy and have done most of the remodeling in our homes, but the basement was too big of a project. Needless to say I am very picky. Adam was our first quote which came with a detailed floorplan and written quote (the same floorplan we eventually submitted for permit), and after 6 months, and 7 quotes from other contractors, Adam's original quote was still the most competitve by far. Adam was still contacting me every few weeks to ask if I needed anything and while it seemed pushy at first, I quickly learned that most contractors won't even return your calls and really came to appreciate his frequent communication and professionalism. Getting quotes from contractors was honestly the hardest and most stressful part of the entire remodel, and we wish we would have just selected Adam from the start and saved the headache. From the time we first contacted him, to the time he completed the basement, Adam did every single thing he said he was going to do and everything we asked of him. His team showed up on time, cleaned up every single day, and respected my house and my family. Adam was great with my toddler during our meetings and I still get told weekly that we are playing in "Adam's Basement". Adam handled the drawings and permits without any issues. He used quality materials and proper construction techniques. No matter how hard I tried to catch him cutting corners I could never find a fault in his work. As far as overall work quality the pictures speak for themselves. Adam is very detail oriented and his carpentry and finishing skills were impressive (he made custom doors for our electrical panel, custom window sills, etc). His drywall and painting teams were quick and clean, and I did not find any issues they needed to come back and fix. Honestly once we selected Adam the entire process was painless and we couldn't be happier with the results. Most importantly, I would not hesitate to hire him again. To Adam... Thanks for creating an amazing space for us to spend time as a family, but most of all thank you for being friendly, hard working, honest, and fair.

Description of Work
Complete basement remodel

05/08/2018

Jennifer B.

Adam and his team just completed work on finishing our basement and we couldn’t be happier with how it turned out and the craftsmanship! Being our first major home renovation project, we were cautious about choosing the right contractor. We met with several other remodeling companies for estimates but chose Adam because we felt confident that the project would be done “the right way” and within our budget. We worked with Adam to come up with a floor plan that would work best for us and he obtained all permits from the city and arranged and handled all inspections. He himself (with his team) did all of the work and was truly accessible whenever we had questions. He walked us through every step of the process and kept us up to date on the schedule and when his subcontractors would be coming to hang the drywall, paint, or install the carpeting. The project finished on time and on budget, but most importantly, the finished product turned out better than we ever imagined. Our only hope is that we will have the opportunity to hire him again for another project.

Description of Work
Finish basement

01/01/2018

Thomas M.

Hired Adam and his team to finish our 600 sq foot basement by adding a bedroom, bathroom, and two storage areas. From the start Adam’s straight forward approach gave us confidence he would be the right fit for our project. Adam provided references and reviews at the initial meeting validating his transparent philosophy. Adam’s quote included a layout design of the future space and a general overview of projects materials. Adam and his team took two months to complete the project. The quality of work was as contracted and Adam and his team remained professional and courteous as temporary house guests until the project was completed. Care was taken to ensure the livable portions of our home remained clean and accessible. Adam acted as a liaison between the Village and our project ensuring all applicable permits were received and any problems resolved. If you are looking for a no nonsense contractor who will get your project done with little negotiation and extensive contracts, then I would highly recommend ADAS Interior Remodeling Inc. Adam and his team will get the work done and you will be happy with the results.

Description of Work
Basement Remodel with bathroom

08/08/2017

Srini D.

ADAS did a great job in finishing our basement. The work was professionally done and most importantly staged and phased in timely fashion. The crew employed for drywall, painting and flooring were professional too and made sure the premises was clean after daily work completion. Adam (ADAS owner) is very knowledgeable and provided a clean, elegant look to our finished basement. I will definitely recommend him for basement finishing projects.

Description of Work
Basement Finishing

05/19/2017

Rishi O.

We just finished a major project with Adam, owner of ADAS Interior Remodeling. With a project so large as ours, we were very selective in picking the right company for our project. Adam was very punctual and delivered an extremely high quality product. He exceeded many of our expectations and was extremely patient with us. He responded promptly to all of our questions, offered great design options and was receptive to our desires. His crew is very professional, cleanly and talented. We were lucky to find ADAS Interior Remodeling and would highly recommend this company for any remodeling type of work.

Description of Work
We just had our basement completely finished (roughly 2800 sq ft).

11/24/2016

Denise C.

Through the recommendation of a friend, I contacted Adam and his team to completely remodeled my bathroom. The final outcome was more than I ever expected. They were extremely professional and talked me through the entire process. The bathroom went from a shabby, dingy outdated room to a beautiful spa like sanctuary! I am grateful to have been able to use ADAS Interior Remodeling.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel