Blands Plumbing Sewer & Water

Founded 1969 • With Angi since August 2010

670 Pence Ave

Cottage Hills, IL 62018

We are a fully licensed and insured plumbing company servicing all your gas, water and sewer needs. We have been in business for over 40 years and have always been family owned and operated. We pride ourselves on providing expert advice and high quality work....

04/01/2016

Valerie P.

We had used Blands in October to clean the sewer line from the house to the main. They were fast and courteous and reasonable ($150). Stu is quiet, polite and extremely competent. Unfortunately, after a heavy deluge the sewer backed up and spilled over the vent by the main sewer line (we live in a 100 year-old home) in January. We called Blands, who responded immediately, re-roted the line, ran a camera down the line, found the problem, gave us a bid for everything and returned as soon as the weather permitted (within a week or so) to dig up the portion of the line affected and replace it, adding a back flow preventer to the new vent they installed. They were done within 4 hours and on their way and we were thrilled. Bill and Stu were great to work with and have become our "sewer guys"!

Description of Work
excavated part of sewer line to main sewer and replaced 4 ft of old clay tile pipe with new PVC pipe.

Category excavators,sewer cleaning

05/13/2015

Ginger N.

Blands was excellent! They showed up on time, and they quickly got to work. The two men were professional yet personable. Impressed with the price. I had a service similar to this before and it was almost twice as much! ($200 difference in price 2.5 years ago from another company and the quality of toilet was not as good as Blands) I would highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Replaced a toilet

02/06/2015

taffy D.

They were excellent. They were professional. I had a problem after they left and they came right away. I told them I had a leak after they left and they came right the next day and the price was good.

Description of Work
I've used Blands Plumbing Sewer & Water for plumbing services.

04/29/2014

Yanhong O.

A technician came and could not provide an quote; the owner was supposed to revisit the site and provide an quote, but we could not find a time agreeable to both parties.

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

04/29/2014

Ken F.

They are very good about cleaning up, polite, and likable.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from Blands Plumbing Sewer And Water. I believe it was for drain cleaning like clearing out a drain.

Category drain cleaning

04/16/2014

jerome D.

Everything went well. The provider took time to explain everything he was doing. I would call again if I need A/C service.

Description of Work
A/C service check

04/16/2014

Julie A.

It went well, we liked the bid and planned to have them do the project, which is extremely involved. I called a few times and left messages but they never called back. It is now a few months later and I called to schedule the work. They have now informed that I am to far from them and they are to busy. I just want them to honor their agreement and do the work.

Description of Work
I purchased a Bid Deal for $44 for an inspection, service call, one year service plan plus $59 credit and finally %15 off of future work.

12/12/2013

Ray P.

Everything went well. Plumber showed up on time, did a great job, and was very efficient in completing work. Price was very fair. I definetely would use them again and highly recommend them for any plumbing work.

Description of Work
Replaced two outdated outside faucets with new faucets with freeze plugs. Replaced the corresponding outdated shut off valves on the inside of house. Replaced leaking valves and stems on bathtub faucet.

11/29/2013

Jim T.

He arrived punctuallly on both trips. He surveyed the job andreturned a week or so later to do the work. He installed a "T" off the water heater feed in the basement, through a flexible hose to a nearby wall, turned one corner, and went through the wall where he installed a shutoff valve just on the other side so I could connect a vent free heater. I wasn't there the day he did the work, so I don't know how much time it took, but the work looked great and met our needs. I did have sticker shock when my wife told me we had to pay $400 above the $59 credit that came with the deal. This was a farily simple installation (no obstacles between the Water Heater gas line and the wall he went through). Perhaps it's naive, but it left me wishing I had at least looked into doing it myself. The gas shutoff was nearby and I would have only needed to purge a couple feet of pipe, then bubble test it after installing the new connections).

Description of Work
Installed gas line and shutoff valve

10/30/2013

Brad W.

They did an excellent job for a fair price with the Big Deal they provided, and were willing to travel quite a distance. It did take several weeks to get them scheduled, which may have been due to some miscommunications with the Big Deal process (Responsiveness "C") but the job was not an emergency so that was OK.

Description of Work
Cleaned drains and adjusted toilet valves

Category drain cleaning

MCC Cleaning & Restoration

We are a locally owned and operated company that has been serving all of Saint Louis, Charles, Jefferson, North, South, and West Counties since 2015, exceeding expectations one customer at a time. We specialize in Chimney Sweeping and Inspections, Air Duct Cleaning and Gutter Cleaning. Mold Remediation and Water Damage Restoration with emergency services as well. We also handle working with the insurance company for your claim if necessary. Give us a call today or visit www.mccservicesonline.com for more information!

Offers by MCC Cleaning & Restoration on Angi
    Innovative Cleaning & Restoration LLC

We provide Water Damage restoration services in St Louis and the surrounding areas to both commercial and residential customers. We specialize in Mold remediation, Air Duct cleaning, fire damage and other services. Feel free to call 24/7 to schedule a free property evaluation, or speak with a specialist regarding your property.

Swift Plumbing and Home Remodeling LLC

Swift Plumbing & Home Remodeling has been in business since 2004. We have 7 plumbing trucks and a commercial building located in Fairview Heights, Illinois. We do give senior & military discounts. I am a Marine Corp veteran & a Life Member with the VFW. We belong to the Better Business Bureau, as well as the Chamber of Commerce. Swift Plumbing & Home Remodeling has been given its fourth consecutive Plumbing Contractor award in 2014.

Plumbing, sewer blockage, broken pipes, clogs, water heaters & gas leaks.