AXIS BUILDING & REMODELING LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2009

RR Flooring INC

RR Flooring INC

03/04/2010

I had an extremely bad experience with this contractor. The original intention was for me to provide the financing and for Allan Middendorf to perform the general contracting and complete all work needed to renovate the houses. I had the following problems: Middendorf did not estimate costs accurately, or manage according to budget. On my first project he estimated repair costs at $20,000. The fin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am a real estate investor and I bought two single family houses, and hired Axis to renovate the properties. One property was a “paint and carpet” renovation while the other was a complete gut rehab. Allan Middendorf acted as the general contractor, and used Axis along with other subcontractors to complete the work.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

04/19/2009

Axis scheduled a walk thru within a couple days of calling. I explained what I wanted done and they very knowledgeable. They had great suggestions on design and layout and stayed within my budget. I was frequently kept informed on the progress and time lines. The people working in my home were courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Axis remodeled a large portion of my house including the kitchen, baths and basement. They are competitively priced worked fast and efficiently and very professional.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

REMODELING CAN HANDLE ANY PROJECT INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR.