Blasen garage door company LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2016

310 South East Street

Clinton, IL 61727

I have been servicing and installing garage doors and openers in the central Illinois area for over 12 years. I am dedicated to providing Quality Service and/or consultation. I always have time to listen to a customer's needs. I strive to be prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and accurate....

garage doors (25)

10/27/2020

Quickly responded to my query for a quote. Then on time, on budget and installed like a true professional.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Replacement

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

02/23/2020

Went very well. Knowledgeable, efficient, several options. A little late but called to let me know, so no problem.

Description of Work
Fixed garage door opener.

Work Completed On 02/23/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the great review. I'm sorry that I was late that day. Some calls run longer than we expect. And I always like to make said I have completed the project properly before I move to the next. Again thank you very much for taking the time send a review

09/03/2019

Len is a great guy. Quick response for an estimate. Same day preventative maintenance on 2 other garage doors. Following week he replaced 2 garage doors. Explained things as we talked. High quality products and workmanship.

Description of Work
replaced 2 garage doors.

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

06/14/2019

I was surprised at the money in the mail. It was too high for the amount of work done on the door. The door needed just a tweat to make it work . . . I thought the the bill for $149.00 was too high. Otherwise the work was great!

Description of Work
garage door repair

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

06/04/2019

Len was very responsive! From the time my spring broke to the time he was able to come and repair it was less than 24 hours. He charged a fair price and was very quick with his work. He was very friendly and even helped me quote future garage projects. I would definitely recommend him to all of my friends!

Description of Work
Spring Replacement

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

11/03/2018

Professional and very good they arrived on time amnand did a very good job

Description of Work
Replace door control and keypad

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

07/07/2018

Called when on his way and arrived at the scheduled time. Listened as I described the symptoms then went to work troubleshooting. He worked for almost an hour and corrected all the problems I was having. Charged a very fair price. I would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
My garage door wouldn't close sometimes.

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

12/28/2017

Mr. Blasen did a great job! He was punctual, quick to get a hold of, very professional and quoted us the best price for the job! I would highly recommend him to anyone and would def call him again for any future garage repairs.

Description of Work
The tension spring broke off our automatic garage door.

Work Completed On 12/28/2017

12/21/2017

Very very well. Very professional, and punctual, after he was done even called after few days to check if everything was working ok. He did try to save me money by letting me know that my old opener can be fixed. He was very flexible with my schedule. Great experience.

Description of Work
Garage door opner

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

11/15/2017

After being referred to Blasen Garage Doors, LLC, by a colleague who used their services for a garage door repair, I called Mr. Blasen to schedule a visit. He called the following day, during the specified time as promised, to say that he was on his way to my home. He was finished within 30 minutes of arrival He also gave me a recommendation on how to prevent the problem from happening in the futu...

Description of Work
The "retainer bar", at the bottom of my garage door, needed to be re-secured and the bottom rubber replaced.

Work Completed On 11/14/2017

Thank you for spending your valuable time and giving me a kind review it's my pleasure to help and to instruct thank you

Spring and cable changes torsion or extension. Track adjustments, the support or replacement of broken or damaged sections (panels), complete opener repair. And programming of transmitters or keypads also battery changes. Furnish and install new Doors & openers. Or install doors or openers provided by others. Virtually anything to do with an overhead Style garage door or opener my truck and I are equipped to handle promptly and correctly.

Any services that are not related to an overhead garage door system

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing