Blasen garage door company LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2016

I have been servicing and installing garage doors and openers in the central Illinois area for over 12 years. I am dedicated to providing Quality Service and/or consultation. I always have time to listen to a customer's needs. I strive to be prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and accurate....

garage doors (27)

08/15/2022

Steve S.

Mr Blasen replaced 2 doors for me about 3 years ago. Did a great job. So I called him to do this work. He must have been busy cuz he said text me your info. I did. Didn't hear anything back, so I texted again asking if he was still interested. Still haven't heard anything, so I found someone else. Hope he's ok.

Description of Work
4 door preventative maintenance and fix 1 inoperative door

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

03/08/2022

Hina N.

Len was very helpful when we had a problem with our garage door. He walked us through the problem over the phone and it seems to have been resolved. Thank you.

Description of Work
garage door repair

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

10/27/2020

Gerald W.

Quickly responded to my query for a quote. Then on time, on budget and installed like a true professional.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Replacement

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

02/23/2020

Larry O.

Went very well. Knowledgeable, efficient, several options. A little late but called to let me know, so no problem.

Description of Work
Fixed garage door opener.

Work Completed On 02/23/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the great review. I'm sorry that I was late that day. Some calls run longer than we expect. And I always like to make said I have completed the project properly before I move to the next. Again thank you very much for taking the time send a review

02/04/2020

Chongle P.

top panel was broken

Description of Work
Top panel was broken Len was here quickly and fixed the problem in no time.

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

09/03/2019

Steve S.

Len is a great guy. Quick response for an estimate. Same day preventative maintenance on 2 other garage doors. Following week he replaced 2 garage doors. Explained things as we talked. High quality products and workmanship.

Description of Work
replaced 2 garage doors.

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

06/14/2019

Jory J.

I was surprised at the money in the mail. It was too high for the amount of work done on the door. The door needed just a tweat to make it work . . . I thought the the bill for $149.00 was too high. Otherwise the work was great!

Description of Work
garage door repair

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

06/04/2019

Vlada G.

Len was very responsive! From the time my spring broke to the time he was able to come and repair it was less than 24 hours. He charged a fair price and was very quick with his work. He was very friendly and even helped me quote future garage projects. I would definitely recommend him to all of my friends!

Description of Work
Spring Replacement

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

11/03/2018

Jerry M.

Professional and very good they arrived on time amnand did a very good job

Description of Work
Replace door control and keypad

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

07/07/2018

Jonathan M.

Called when on his way and arrived at the scheduled time. Listened as I described the symptoms then went to work troubleshooting. He worked for almost an hour and corrected all the problems I was having. Charged a very fair price. I would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
My garage door wouldn't close sometimes.

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

12/28/2017

Jiehae P.

Mr. Blasen did a great job! He was punctual, quick to get a hold of, very professional and quoted us the best price for the job! I would highly recommend him to anyone and would def call him again for any future garage repairs.

Description of Work
The tension spring broke off our automatic garage door.

Work Completed On 12/28/2017

12/21/2017

Neha M.

Very very well. Very professional, and punctual, after he was done even called after few days to check if everything was working ok. He did try to save me money by letting me know that my old opener can be fixed. He was very flexible with my schedule. Great experience.

Description of Work
Garage door opner

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

11/15/2017

Dennis D.

After being referred to Blasen Garage Doors, LLC, by a colleague who used their services for a garage door repair, I called Mr. Blasen to schedule a visit. He called the following day, during the specified time as promised, to say that he was on his way to my home. He was finished within 30 minutes of arrival He also gave me a recommendation on how to prevent the problem from happening in the future. I was COMPLETELY satisfied with the professional and courteous manner in which he made the repair!

Description of Work
The "retainer bar", at the bottom of my garage door, needed to be re-secured and the bottom rubber replaced.

Work Completed On 11/14/2017

Thank you for spending your valuable time and giving me a kind review it's my pleasure to help and to instruct thank you

10/18/2017

Nancy E.

I had to wait a week until a new circuit board was ordered and came in which was inconvenient but couldn't be helped. He said it would arrive "next Wednesday" which it did and he installed it immediately. Now it works fine.

Description of Work
The remote on the garage door stopped working. I called 3 people, two didn't get back to me right away; Blasen responded right away which is why I chose them (and because they got an "A" rating). Having a working remote on the garage is a security issue as well as a convenience; I had to have the door fixed asap so that no one could get in. It turned out that the circuit board was broken which made sense since sometimes it worked and sometimes not.

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

10/12/2017

Shiral D.

He balanced the garage door and replaced the gear wheels which he said had worn out because it had been used while the door was out of balance. The time and the charge was very reasonable and now it has been some time and working fine.

Description of Work
Garage door was out of balance and would not open

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

08/22/2017

Tim B.

Well done!!

Description of Work
Fixed Springs

Work Completed On 08/02/2017

08/03/2017

don N.

excellent. Very responsive and were able to fit my house in next day.

Description of Work
repair a garage door opener on one of my rental homes in Springfield. I live in Chicago.

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

06/10/2017

Lisa J.

It went great!! He fixed all the little things we needed done and found some other things we didn't know was wrong. He did a great job in a timely manner. His price quite on the phone was almost exactly for the repairs done.

Description of Work
He made minor repairs to our garage door.

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

05/16/2017

Linda P.

He was very polite and professional. He didn't take long. He in and out. I am pleased with the service. Thank you, Linda porter.

Description of Work
Repaired my garage door spring

Work Completed On 05/10/2017

12/09/2016

Christel H.

Sounds like it should - moving as it should. I'm very pleased - he was pleasant, professional and concerned that I be satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
Overhead garage door was making a lot of noise - needed to be lubricated.

Work Completed On 12/08/2016

11/13/2016

Jerry F.

Greathe came on a Saturday was in and out within a few hours

Description of Work
Spring on garage door and new opener

Work Completed On 11/12/2016

11/10/2016

Matthew S.

It went great. Len was very quick to respond, gave us a hard appointment time which he kept (as opposed to setting up a 4 hour window and then showing up at the last 10 minutes of that window as seems to be the norm for services like this), offered a variety of options ranging from repairs to replacement (with exact estimates of the cost for both and lots of info on new door options), took time to discuss pros and cons and potential future issues with existing door, and completed the chosen option (repair) professionally and exactly at the predicted cost. He followed up within 24 hours as well. We have not had any issues with the door since the repairs (which were admittedly recent). We're grateful to the person who recommended him and will definitely use Len again. Thanks!

Description of Work
We needed a repair to an older garage door which has had an increasing number of issues.

Work Completed On 11/08/2016

11/10/2016

David N.

Excellent quality of work and attention to detail. Service was performed in an acceptable amount of time.

Description of Work
Maintenance on commercial overhead doors.