Stewart Roofing Co

Founded 1927 • With Angi since April 2005

Stewart Roofing, now in the third generation, was founded in 1927 by Mr. Samuel Stewart. We have been a growing family owned business for over 80 years. We are in a position to satisfy all residential, commercial, and industrial roofing applications, carrying a full line of insurance. We are also fully licensed and bonded in Illinois and Indiana. We offer our services at competitive prices with substantial warranties on our goods and workmanship. We service the roofing and construction needs over a broad coverage of the southern Lake Michigan area. Many large insurance companies, management companies, mall complexes and manufacturers, to mention a few, are our clients. We would be very happy to offer consultation, and on time quotations on the wide spectrum of material used today in the industry; from asphalt, bitumen, pitch and gravel, to the latest in one ply systems. We are members of the National Roofing Contractors Association and the Chicago Roofing Contractors Association, and follow the ethical guide lines that are recommended by these associations....

Lawrence E Gustafson Roofing

Super Service Award Winner for 2016. Family owned & operated. Please call Larry at (847) 404-1687! I'd love to speak with you about your contracting needs!

Bubbles Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning

Locations in Barrington, Chicago, Glenview, Lisle, Naperville and St. Charles. Servicing the whole Chicagoland Area. Established in 2003. We provide professional services of Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair and Power Washing. You can schedule an appointment and rest easy knowing you'll receive quick, clean, safe and reliable services for your home or business. We are dedicated to providing unparalleled service and motivated to earn your business for life!

Offers by Bubbles Window Washing & Gutter Cleaning on Angi
Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc

Over 50,000 satisfied customers since 1996, we are the premier home improvement company in Chicago and the surrounding areas. Prime Time Window Cleaning provides the best residential home and commercial property services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but also that of their friends, neighbors, and relatives. If you are not satisfied with our service to your home, you simply do not have to pay! Contact Prime Time Window Cleaning for your window washer Chicago services, as well as other exterior projects, such as gutter cleaning and power washing. We look forward to helping your home look its best! Book an appointment today at 800-480-1360.

Offers by Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc on Angi

07/31/2015

Very professional, good price, transparent and excellent service.

Description of Work
An entire new roof.

11/19/2014

We were given an arrival time of 8:00 a.m. for Monday Nov.17th They showed up ready to get to work at 7:45 a.m. They were very professional, answered any questions we had, allowed my husband to actually go up on the roof and follow the progress and we never even lost our satellite signal. The roof was finished, area totally cleaned and workers gone by 4:00 p.m. We were so pleased, we asked them fo...

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof, replaced 47ft of rotted wood and added an extra vent.

10/03/2013

A raccoon had moved into my attic! After having the critter removed and the attic cleaned and sanitized, I contacted Stewart Roofing to repair the damage to the roof.

Description of Work
Repaired damage to roof caused by raccoons.

07/29/2011

They were good. They were professional and timely and did a good job. I did not have any problems with them. I think their price was a little bit on the higher end. I had used them before to do the roof on my house, and I would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Stewart Roofing Co to put a new roof on my garage.

07/27/2011

They were really good. I thought they had good prices. They did the work while we were at work so we didn't have to be there, which I thought was a nice touch. They left no mess when the work was finished.

Description of Work
They removed the top of the chimney and patched over the roof. They also patched a leak on the roof.

Category masonry,roofing

Roofing repairs & emergencies, FHA inspection & certification, new construction & installation, siding, gutter repair & replacement, gutter cleaning, gutter guard system installation, & tuckpoint services