RED'S HAULING SVC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

Hauling Service junk removal hoarder clean outs estate clean out remove contents of any building to present to buyer...

Handy House Cleaning

Danny Deconstruction

We offer Junk Removal Service of Wood, Concrete, Gravel, Dirt, Landscaping or any Construction debris. Dump Truck and Delivery service. Hand Demolition Deconstruction. Fair price and professional services. Free estimates.

Offers by Danny Deconstruction  on Angi
MMG Homes, Inc.

MMG Homes, Inc. is your locally family owned demolition, junk removal, garbage collection and hauling business that provides our customers with a free estimate before completing the job. We have been proud to service Chicagoland area for over a decade. Over the many years in business, we've been able to build and maintain a stellar reputation for being reliable, affordable and professional. We are one of the best in the business and strive every day to maintain our reputation. You can rest assured you will be in excellent hands with us. all of our services are offered at affordable rates people love. We can provide you with demolition clean outs, foreclosure clean outs, furniture removal, appliance removal, and so much more. You can always depend on us to get the job done.

Offers by MMG Homes, Inc. on Angi

10/17/2019

Great hauling company. Friendly and punctual. Fair price. Hauled everything I wanted taken away from 3 floors of house and garage following move out. Highly recommend for hauling.

Description of Work
Hauling-clean our after move

06/06/2016

This is a phenomenal locally-owned business. Red was on site to supervise at all times and personally answered the phone when I first called. He had a lot of resources he could call upon including extra truck space as the job was bigger than I had originally described. The staff was in uniform, energetic and professional at all times. Best of all, there was absolutely no judgement about the mess. ...

Description of Work
Removed unwanted items from my owner-occupied two-flat and its very full cellar just before closing.

Category garbage collection,hauling services,house cleaning,moving companies

12/10/2015

. I accepted the proposal. He called his crew and with four trucks they dismantled and remove old appliances, furniture and just old junk. They worked steadily for over seven hour, and when finished they cleaned up the house and area. Red and his crew were prompt, reliable and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone that requires a hauling service.

Description of Work
I sent Red an email as to what I needed, he responded promptly and came out two days later on the Saturday of the Labor Day weekend. He provided a cost estimate to haul away and clean up the 87 year old house from the attic to basement on that very day.

11/11/2015

They did an excellent job! A+ job. The owner personally answers the phone. He came with the movers and supervised.

Description of Work
They hauled out furniture for me.

Category moving companies

08/27/2015

We've had to haul away quite a few large items two different times; and both times, Red and his team have been responsive and affordable. I'm so glad that we found them. They've been so helpful. If you ever need anything hauled away quickly, they're your guys!

Description of Work
Hauled away a garage's worth of junk (entertainment center, an old awning, fencing, couch, old dining room table, etc.).

12/23/2014

On time, speedy, efficient, courteous, very good attitude of helpfulness. Cleaned up before leaving. They're not cheap, but are reasonably priced. Would happily use them again.

Description of Work
Hauled away old furniture, trash, piles of newspapers, appliances.

08/23/2014

Red showed up for an estimate with a truck and crew ready to go on my agreement to his estimate. After I accepted his offer, the job was done after nearly three hours. After they finished, they also took some junk I had in the garage after the agreed-upon work. Red knows how to get the job done!

Description of Work
Remove 600 square feet of hoarder's bottles and newspapers.

03/01/2014

Easy to book the appointment, and they could do a Saturday pick-up which was a huge help for my schedule. On time and very professional.

Description of Work
Hauled away 2 items for me

02/09/2014

It went great. Lawrence and David did a GREAT job. Really nice and really helpful. Asked questions about what was going and what was staying. They worked really fast and hard. They arrived exactly on time and I met them in the alley. They made a potentially anxiety filled process painless and fast. They moved tons of stuff but they also moved several seriously heavy items no problem from throughout the house and garage. They packed the truck floor to ceiling with our stuff with seeming ease! Do yourself a favor and call Red's if you have lots of stuff to throw out. Seriously, it's like a huge weight has been lifted from our shoulders!

Description of Work
Hauled away a TON of trash from our house before we moved.

04/22/2013

The project went very well.

Description of Work
Red was a delightful supplier. He was prompt and very helpful with my basement cleaning project. He was also willing to negotiate on the price which I appreciated.

Junk removal hoarder clean outs Hauling, Cleanouts and Garbage Removal