Pro Waste Incorporated (PWI)

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2016

1655 N Mango Ave

Chicago, IL 60639

Pro Waste prides itself on being a locally owned and operated company where providing the best customer service is Priority #1. Pro Waste keeps the needs of our customers our primary focus, because without them we cannot exist. Both Pro Waste, INC., and our junk service (previously Junk-ITT),

04/18/2019

Harriet S. M.

I immediately got through to PWI when I called on a Tuesday and was given an appointment for Thursday. I received email confirmation immediately. On the day of the job, the company called and said that they could come early, which was great. They did a thorough job of removing the fence, which we needed removed asap. Very appreciative, would definitely use again. Also very appreciative to have found PWI on Angie's List.

Description of Work
removal of fence panels

Category garbage collection, hauling services

We appreciate your business and your review.

03/28/2019

Paul K.

They were very professional, courteous and did a really good job. We really appreciated their extra attention to detail. We had a 2 hour window of arrival time, and they called to let us know they would arrive in 15 minutes. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of mattresses and box springs.

01/07/2019

Daniel L.

I have used Pro Waste on numerous occasions. They are always on time, friendly and neat.

Description of Work
Clean up building debris

01/04/2019

RONN C.

PWI was very responsive (messaging via Angie List). Gave me a quote and was able to schedule around my time. Called prior to arriving. Michael and Maurice arrived a the time specified. Courteous and professional Loaded up the their truck and was done and gone in about 15 mins. Will definitely use again in the future.

Description of Work
Haul a sofabed, loveseat and armchair

11/17/2018

Wendy G.

The two men were pleasant and totally professional. We recommend this service highly.

Description of Work
Removal of furniture and junk

11/09/2018

Joel G.

Marcus and his team were amazing from the first interaction. He responded with some follow-up questions and got us an estimate within an hour of our initial inquiry (it was a Saturday) and we booked for later in the week based on our schedules. The team arrived right on time and were all polite and very professional. The items were removed quickly and without incident; we would highly recommend and will definitely use them again. Pricing is based on the amount of debris you need removed (we had approximately 800 sf of carpet rolled up with the associated tacking and baseboards) and paid $275.

Description of Work
Removal of misc construction debris (carpet, baseboards)

10/26/2018

Grace L.

Marcus and the team at Junk It were a pleasure to work with. They were prompt, professional, easy to work with, and very courteous. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again for any future hauling needs. Thank you!

Description of Work
Construction Debris Removal

Category hauling services

FhNk you for your business and your review.

10/16/2018

Chandra W.

Marcus, Maurice and Michael were the best! They were professional, punctual and efficient. I was very impressed how they came in assessed the job and completed everything before the time estimate.

Description of Work
Removal of old personal items from a basement that had flooded. Everything needed to pitched in the garbage.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Tha k you for your review and your business. We appreciate it.

10/15/2018

SYLVIA S.

Maurice and Michael showed up on time, were SUPER nice and removed everything quickly and without damage. I HIGHLY recommend this company! My first time using them and I will certainly call them again! Great experience!!

Description of Work
We had a living room sofa, unused paint and crates of golf balls that needed to be removed.

Category hauling services

Thank you for your review and your business. We appreciate it. We’re here for you when you need us again.

10/10/2018

Linda B.

The crew was professional and courteous. They did a great job both taking down the hot tub that the previous owners had placed into tight quarters, and in cleaning up afterwards. I would definitely use them again

Description of Work
hot tub removal

Category hauling services

Thank you for your business and your review. We appreciate it.

09/28/2018

Peter N.

Great. I messaged the company on Angie's list to make sure they were able to assist in a complete attic clean out due to mildew issues. I couldn't get the mildew treated until the attic was clear. The response to my message was quick. They showed up within the 2 hour window. Two guys showed up and both were professional and wasted no time. I couldn't believe how much stuff they got rid of in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
complete attic clear out

08/27/2018

John J.

I scheduled Junk It to come out on a Thursday morning and remove a bunch of stuff from my garage and a storage unit. They showed up on Tuesday morning. Fortunately I was able to scramble and re-arrange things on my end and we went ahead and did the work that morning. The work went smoothly. It was more expensive than I had anticipated.

Description of Work
Haul away old furniture, mattresses, etc

Category garbage collection, hauling services

We would like to thank you for your business and your review. My apologies for not canceling your original appointment for Tuesday. We had it scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday. We would have come back on Thursday. My apologies for any inconvenience to you.

08/05/2018

Scott K.

Excellent service, professional crew, fast, and on-time.

Description of Work
Remove waste from garage

07/16/2018

Ian S.

It went well. They came. They took the stuff away. They actually took some extra things above what I had paid for. Good deal.

Description of Work
Took some trash out of our basement and garage

07/14/2018

john B.

They removed the required items however, it cost more then I expected.

Description of Work
removed tree limbs and other miscellaneous items

Category garbage collection, hauling services

I’m sorry our pricing was more then you expected. We provide no obligation quotes. Our pricing structure is based on space. We suggest customers with tree branches to bundle them with string so they don’t take up more space then they have to. Please give us a call discuss this matter. We pride our selves on having happy satisfied customers, and we would like to try to make you a happy customer.

07/11/2018

Scott K.

Great service. I always remember that I need insured contractors for services rendered because otherwise I might be liable. I like the prompt professional service. Excellent punctual and accurate service/ arrival, price, and removal.

Description of Work
Fast, Reliable, Legal, INSURED Junk Salvage hauler

04/26/2018

Karyn Q.

Staff called before arriving and acted very professional. There was years worth of clutter that had to be moved price was quoted before removal and agreed upon. This

Description of Work
I needed a garage cleaned out

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thank you for your business and your review .

04/22/2018

Julie Q.

Very well—on time, quick, and professional.

Description of Work
Remove junk

04/05/2018

Grace K.

I was satisfied with the service. I would hire again.

Description of Work
old furniture removal

04/03/2018

Tricia A.

They were very efficient, professional and timely. The cost was a bit more than I would have expected, the pricing wasn't discussed when I booked the service so it wasn't clear until they saw what we were getting rid of, but we were tired of making trips to the dump. This was the easiest way to clear out the big stuff in one trip. This is the second time I have hired them and I will do so again in the future.

Description of Work
removing disassembled wooden playset

03/10/2018

Joseph V.

Could not have gone better. The communications and flexibility arranging a pick up time were better than could have been expected. The interactions were terrific and work was done very efficiently.

Description of Work
Removal of very old very heavy TV

01/07/2018

susan S.

The team arrived on time and ready to work. They were friendly and professional and willing to do what we asked them to do. They removed the items in a short amount of time and we were very pleased with the end result. I would def. use them again for a similar project.

Description of Work
Clean out our Condo basement storage rooms

12/10/2017

Thomas H.

excellent, the crew was excellent, thorough, careful, and went beyond the call of duty.

Description of Work
disposing a lot of heavy furniture and other unnecessary clutter.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

12/08/2017

Daniel L.

Went well. Have used Junk It numerous times.

Description of Work
Junk removal.

11/22/2017

DAVID H.

They came on time, did the work quickly, and were very professional about this. I would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
We cleaned out our garage and made a large pile of stuff that needed to be hauled away.

Bin There Dump That

Bin There Dump That Chicago is a residential friendly roll-off dumpster rental company. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service, fast deliveries, and competitive pricing.

Bridge Electric Pros LLC

We're a local electrical service company that serves with pride and integrity, we offer competitive prices and great results.

Danny Deconstruction

We offer Junk Removal Service of Wood, Concrete, Gravel, Dirt, Landscaping or any Construction debris. Dump Truck and Delivery service. Hand Demolition Deconstruction. Fair price and professional services. Free estimates.

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Junk Removal, waste collection, debris removal,garbage removal, hot Tube removal, pool removal, mattress removal, home gym removal, appliance, couch removal,yard waste removal, dresser removal, desk removal, tractor removal, TV removal,construction debris removal,Bulk items pick up, Foreclosure clean outs, Eviction trash out, bereavement clean out, Hoarder clean out, Garage clean out, Storage clean outs.

Chemicals, Gasoline, Oils, Paints, Solvents, Asbestos, Full Propane Tanks, Toxic Waste.