Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1806 W Cuyler Ave

Chicago, IL 60613

With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning has taken many precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers. We are focused on implementing the actions and guidelines as described by the CDC to stay current as it pertains to health and safety standards. As of now we are deemed an essential service due to the cleaning nature of our business. For those interested, we have strengthened our existing contactless service - making it seamless from the moment the job is booked until the job is closed.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Over 50,000 satisfied customers since 1996, we are the premier home improvement company in Chicago and the surrounding areas. Prime Time Window Cleaning provides the best residential home and commercial property services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but also that of their friends, neighbors, and relatives. If you are not satisfied with our service to your home, you simply do not have to pay! Contact Prime Time Window Cleaning for your window washer Chicago services, as well as other exterior projects, such as gutter cleaning and power washing. We look forward to helping your home look its best! Book an appointment today at 800-480-1360....

4.1

4.1

4.2

4.3

4.2

window cleaning (219)gutter cleaning (172)gutter repair (30)pressure washing (21)window replacement (9)roof cleaning (6)skylight installation (3)

04/22/2021

They left a mess. I asked them to sweep up the debris but they only cleaned up the own space I pointed out as an example and left debris on my other decks and a/c unit.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/01/2021

The company provided an appointment for service very quickly. They arrived promptly to clean the gutters and I'm pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Clean gutters

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

At Prime Time Windows we do not just want customers, we want raving fans. We stand by our work and are proud you had a 5-star experience with us. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you again!

03/22/2021

They were polite and respectful. They did a very good job.

Description of Work
They did gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

03/08/2021

Great, friendly and neat and cleaned up

Description of Work
gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, [Member Name Removed]! Here at Prime Time we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and are glad that you were satisfied with this project. We really appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you again.

03/08/2021

Only one man came to wash my windows, inside and out. It was done very quickly, the windows looked pretty clean, except around the edges and the wells were still dirty. I would not recommend

Description of Work
N/A

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

Ms. [Member Name Removed], The review you left us on Homeadvisor stated "The appointment was made very easily and I was given an early date to have the work done. Joe came on time and cleaned the windows very quickly but very well. He went out of his way to clean a very high ledge under the upper windows and made sure all the window wells were completely cleaned. Very satisfied with the work and w...

03/08/2021

They did a great job cleaning my gutters. Cleaned up all debris afterwards.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

03/08/2021

Great! Provided images of gutter cleaning (before/after); efficient and prompt! Very happy.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning/window washing

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

03/08/2021

The work was fine. My issue was having the guy doing the work call me from the job site and demand more money than the original estimate. I refused and told him to leave. I then called their office to complain. The office did not know about the demand and told me the work was already done. Bottom line is the gutters are cleaned but someone tried to scam me. Would not trust. Also would not have bot...

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed], The review you gave us on Homeadvisor stated "Prime Time did a great job, work was done quickly and well, 4 stars because they guy doing the work called me from the job site and asked for more money than the original quote" Our confirmation states that the phone estimate is approximate and that the exact price will be given before the work is started. Your gutters had no...

03/08/2021

Great, did a thorough job. We are happy with their services.

Description of Work
N/A

11/20/2020

I used their website to book my appointment. As they requested, I provided my cell number and my email address. They gave me a first (Friday), second (Monday), and third (Tuesday) choice and were clear on the site that no appointment was booked until they contacted me. I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM. On Thursday (not one of the choices they provided to me), I came home to find a man on a ladder cleaning ...

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], I would like to first and foremost apologize for your experience. Our goal is to keep the customer informed of the entire cleaning process and remain transparent in our pricing. The gutter cleaning was in fact $180 and the additional $24 was for the downspouts that also had to be cleaned, bringing the total to $204. As for the communication blunder, I will be looking into th...

Window Washing. Gutter Cleaning. Pressure Washing. Gutter Repair. Gutter Guard Installation. Holiday Light Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal