PRECISION PROPERTY INSPECTIONS

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2008

Watchman Inspection LLC is Northern Illinois' premier home inspection company. Whether you need a next day inspection for a quick closing or a pre-listing inspection scheduled several weeks in advance, Watchman Inspection LLC is the company to look to. Our business model, simply put, is to watch out for you. And that is just what we do, one property at a time.

With over 25 years experience as a carpenter in commercial and residential construction, I know how homes and buildings are constructed. I have been licensed in the state of Illinois since 2005. I inspect every property as if it's my own - I take pride in my inspections and I'm incredibly thorough. A detailed report with photos & thermal imaging for moisture intrustion in walls, ceilings and floors will be provided with your inspection.

Our Company Goal: To be the best by providing a comprehensive, complete & accurate inspection on a easy to read format. Using the latest technology and tools. Be prompt, professional & personal to our clients needs. Our services continue after the inspection is complete as their property consultant. You will talk to the inspector preforming inspection before your appointment. Heartland Home Inspections for your best inspection. Because everyone else is just looking around.

04/07/2016

10/08/2014

Description of Work
Very Thorough. No unnecessary red flags. Pointed out parts of a house that I din't even know existed with explanations of how to maintain/repair. Highly recommended

01/30/2014

Chuck arrived right on time to perform the home inspection, which lasted about 3.5 hours. He was very thorough, showing me the good, the bad, and the ugly about the house and answering all my questions. I feel very prepared now to know what needs repair now and what to look out for in the future. We were able to take his report as leverage to ask for repairs and credits from the buyer. I would def...

Description of Work
Home inspection for a new house purchase

09/21/2008

We first met Chuck during the home inspection of the condo we were interested in buying in April 2007. Chuck was very thorough and was wonderful in addressing all the questions we had as first time buyers. He gave us very detailed and specific instructions on how best to maintain the home and told us if we ever needed to contact him for any reason, to give him a call. Well, wouldn't you know it, t...

Description of Work
Performed Home Inspection on our condo in April 2007.(The home inspection was $350) We used his services again in September 2008, after the recent heavy rains. We had leaky ceilings and leaky window casings and needed another opinion on how to fix the issues.

04/05/2008

Very well. They were prompt and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Buyers home inspection.

Category home inspection

COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL INSPECTIONS, PRE DRY WALL INSPECTIONS, CONDO RESERVE STUDIES, COMMON AREA INSPECTIONS, NEW CONSTRUCTION/REHAB CONSULTATION AND CONSTRUCTION OVERSIGHT.

ASK FOR DETAILS