PERRI AIRE INC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2008

5901 N CICERO AVE

Chicago, IL 60646

$99 Furnace clean and check / tune-up for Angie's List Members in Chicago and near suburbs. Valid for most home systems within our service area. Call for details and other discounts and specials on our regular service rate for commercial HVAC service, or if you are outside our immediate service area....

12/18/2014

susan A.

Description of Work
replaced defective boiler. Very good people to work with. Really cared about our wellbeing. Very happy with the job done.

02/17/2014

susan A.

This has been a very good experience. Work was done on a very timely basis and everyone was great to work with. Work was completed in the time frame stated. Very professional. After install was complete we had a few questions and they were answered immediately. Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend Perri-Aire.

Description of Work
Removed old boiler and replaced with new boiler

11/07/2011

Tamara F.

Called the office and received an appointment when I requested. They were prompt and took only one hour to complete the task. Our association in the past has had other homeowners use him and were satisfied.

Description of Work
Clean the heating unit, inspection and recommendation for the hot water tank. Need's to return with a new part for my humidifier

11/07/2011

S D.

The recommendation was that two boilers needed to be replaced due to flood damage. After reviewing the approximate $11,000.00 estimate to replace two boilers that were partially submerged in our flooded basement, I decided to do a little research. I searched the manufacturer's name and was led to PerriAire as a service representative. When I went to their web site, there was a blog that addressed the concerns of homeowners who had experienced flooded basements. It said that all parts should be replaced. I had never considered replacing parts, since I was never given that choice. I called the manufacturer and they agreed that it was possible that parts could be replaced. As a result, PerriAire came out and cleaned and inspected both units and ordered the parts needed to repair the units. The service was quick and efficient and the cost was less than half of the estimate to replace the units. It goes without saying that PerriAir are my new heating and air conditioning specialists and I would give them a very high recommendation. They could have said that the units needed to be replaced. Instead they were honest and I appreciated the savings. Honesty, integrity, and good service deserve a good recommendation.

Description of Work
Evaluate, clean, order replacement parts needed for installation.

12/14/2010

JOSHUA S.

I didn't actually meet with them. They serviced 10 or 12 units in our association. There was another person that met with them and was on site when they did the work. There haven't been any problems and it was pretty painless. There wasn't anything wrong with the unit it was just regular service. It worked before and after they came out. They were willing to work with us and it was unusual because there were multiple units involved. They gave us a better rate because of the multiple units.

Description of Work
We used Perri Aire to service our air conditioning unit.

03/04/2009

ROBERT K.

He could handle our kind of furnace. The experience was OK. It wasn't outstanding. He recommended some more work and we decided not to do it. We had no way of knowing if it was legitimate. He was here on time and the furnace is running good. It took him a couple of hours to get the work done.

Description of Work
They did an annual tune up on the furnace.

12/14/2008

Franklin M.

Although the furnace we were replacing was a 27 year old Rheem, the price was too high.

Description of Work
The owner/salesman was courteous and prompt. He answered all my questions. He initially suggested we run the exhaust and intake through the length of my basement and under my back porch, but ultimately decided the side of my house was the shortest and best alternative. The contract was for a Rheem 90+ premium series furnace. This estimate was the highest of the 3 we received - $3885. It did not include a new humidifier.

05/09/2008

Sandra K.

A couple of years ago, my A/C was very loud and I contacted Perri Aire. I was very pleased with the result and signed up for annual inspections to avoid potential costly replacement. My A/C was also very loud over my 2nd bdrm and he recommended pads which helped alot. He is thorough and makes suggestions/recommendations and explains preventative maintenance issues, so anyone can understand. Filters installed on the Heater is commercial type, not the skinny type we have to purchase quarterly. The filters last 6-9 months. I have been pleased with his service and would highly recommend this Company.

Description of Work
I have used this Company to maintenance my AC/Heating. I pay an annual fee and he comes out twice a year. Spring/Summer checks and services/checks the A/C (flushes out A/C). Fall/Winter checks/services the Heater/Humidifier/Water Heater. All filters are changed as part of the Annual Fee - (Heating and Humidifier).

PHD Heating and Cooling

Air Flows Chicago

We are a dynamic group of professionals that has been serving the community for many years. Our technicians follow NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) standards and give the same expert attention to each project regardless of the size and cost. - Complete whole-house Air Duct Cleaning - Preformed by certified & trained duct cleaning specialist - We follow NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) standards and guidelines - We use the highest quality equipment & tools - Improves indoor air quality - Can save you money on energy bills - No mess! We safeguard & protect all areas so your home is as clean as when we started.

Offers by Air Flows Chicago on Angi
    Mr Duct Chicagoland

Mr. Duct is a professional heating & cooling and air duct cleaning service provider specializing in both Commercial & Residential. We are Chicagoland's air quality cleaner choice, specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial ventilation cleanings and furnace & air conditioner cleaning, repair, and installations. We provide NADCA-certified air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services, also making us Illinois' premier choice for total ventilation care. We even offer expert furnace & air conditioner maintenance checks as well as expert HVAC repair service, so you can count on us for your heating and cooling needs.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

RADIANT FLOOR HEATING, BOILER AND BURNER SERVICE, DOMESTIC HOT WATER HEATING, STEAM BOILERS AND SYSTEMS, HIGH EFFICIENCY FURNACES AND BOILERS, RESIDENTIAL HVAC -CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING, ROOFTOP AIR CONDITIONING, COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, ICE MACHINES, CONTROL SYSTEMS, ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. SPECIALIZING IN THE INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, SERVICE & REPAIR OF RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & LIGHT INDUSTRIAL HVAC/R EQUIPMENT.