Nye Partners in Women's Health

With Angi since October 2008

4.4

Chicago, IL 60305

This Practice Group has 2 Locations: 345 Ashland Ave, River Forest, IL 60305; 625 N Michigan Ave, Ste 210, Chicago, Illinois 60611 Nye Partners In Women’s Health is a culturally diversified, uniquely competent, board certified, obstetrics and gynecology practice with over 50 years of combined experience. We have convenient hours, including Saturdays and some evenings. In addition, we are on staff at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Rush University Medical Center. Additional Phone Number for Emergencies: (312) 893-2446 To see if a doctor is board certified visit www.abms.org...

05/01/2017

Hannah C.

Staff were professional, test results were sent to you promptly

Description of Work
Fertility testings

04/15/2014

I like that they are incredibly thorough. It is pretty easy to get an appointment. I haven’t had any problem getting any appointment I need when I need. They are very friendly. They explain things and answer questions. I have no complaints about them.

Description of Work
Dr. Johnson at Nye Partners in Women's Health is my OBGYN and midwife.

Category obgyn,fertility clinic,midwife

09/29/2013

I had believed that the Provider works with the patient. Upon a follow up visit, I found this not to be the case. I have since transferred to a Northwestern practice and am getting the proper care.

Description of Work
Provider failed to discuss test results with me and discuss options for treatment.

06/10/2013

It was great, no problems! Very professional staff. Their lab is great--blood drawing was painless.

Description of Work
Ultrasound, ruling out cancer

Category imaging center

05/12/2013

I called to schedule a yearly exam as a new patient and was able to schedule an appointment with Kelly, the nurse practitioner, the next day. I arrived a few minutes early to fill out paper work, and within a few minutes of completing my forms, I was called to go back. Kelly was wonderful. Very personable, able to answer my questions and has a very good bedside manner. She made me feel very comfortable and also set up a plan that I felt comfortable doing. I had a really great experience and will be back.

Description of Work
Scheduled for yearly exam and questions and wanted to talk about plans on getting pregnant.

03/01/2013

I like the doctors very much. Dr. Nye is very knowledgeable and their receptionist is helpful.

Description of Work
Dr. Nye of Nye Partners is my OB/GYN. I last visited them for an annual checkup.

02/13/2013

The staff member who drew my blood was rude and unprofessional. First, she began the procedure without gloves, with her dirty scarf draping over the empty vials, then she proceeded to painfully puncture my arm which left a nasty bruise. I've had my blood drawn multiple times, and I've never dealt with someone so rude, cruel and unprofessional. I like would like to keep seeing Dr. Ray, but I do not want anything to do with Dr. Ray's staff member, so I'll be looking for a new doctor.

Description of Work
This appointment was purely to get blood drawn for some tests ordered by Dr. Ray.

01/19/2013

I saw Kelly, the nurse practitioner. She was very nice and friendly and provided thoughtful answers to all of my questions. I would recommend her and use her again in the future.

Description of Work
Annual women's health exam

05/25/2012

They are very welcoming, very professional and a very welcoming environment. They are nice and the doctor actually talked to me.

Description of Work
I used the services of Nye Partners In Women's Health.

Category endocrinologist,obgyn,fertility clinic,imaging center

07/11/2010

I called on Wednesday and was seen the next day. The office space is beautiful but more importantly the staff and provider (a nurse practitioner, Cheryl) was excellent. I was treated promptly and respectfully. All my questions were answered and the plan of care was clearly defined. My exam was very gentle! I high recommend them!

Description of Work
I was seen for an evaluation of a gynecological problem

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology