Northwest Plumbing Co

Founded 1939 • With Angi since January 2004

We are a family owned business for over 70 years serving Nortwest Chicago & the Northwest suburbs. We are fully licensed & bonded by the State of Illinois, we are licensed & bonded plumbing contractor by the Illinois Dept. of Public Health. We fully warrant our work & materials we provide. If you would like more information about us please visit: www.northwestplumbingcompany.com www.northwestplumbingcompany.com. Additional contact name - Jim Krueger. Award winning....

Ulb-Dry Waterproofing Inc

Ulb-Dry Waterproofing Inc

With over 25 years experience in all facets of both residential and commercial foundation waterproofing we have developed a reputation as the waterproofer's waterproofer. All work is performed by our own trained technicians and is with unconditional warranty. We use a line of green products. Our technicians are trained to treat your home as if it is their own. Our estimators are trained to prescribe only the repair designed for your individual problem. We will never try to up-sell to a higher-dollar job.

12/13/2017

Great! I had a toilet that needed a repair before guests arrived for a visit. Tried fixing the problem myself but it did not go well. They are my "go to" neighborhood plumber. They come on time, fix the problem, and don't overcharge. Cannot ask for more than that!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced toilet connector

11/27/2017

Fred came promptly to replace our old bathroom faucet, and gave excellent advice about our ill-fitting bathtub valve escutcheon. Northwest Plumbing has always done good work for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom faucet replaced; information re shower escutcheon.

11/03/2017

Fixed sump pump leak (using a screwable fitting), July 2016; gave decent advice on preventing other problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sump pump leak

CATEGORY wells

06/14/2017

Great guys! They were able to work around my schedule and did an excellent job. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial stack replacement

06/08/2017

The work was completed well. The gentleman bought two different faucet kits for me to decide. He was personable and his work was neat, quick and right on time. Good job all around. I'd rehire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Northwest Plumbing replaced my kitchen faucet / hose as well as my garbage disposal.

Full plumbing.