Nombach Roofing & Tuckpointing

Founded 1969 • With Angi since June 2002

819 N Milwaukee Ave 819 N. Milwaukee

Chicago, IL 60642

2015 Super Service Award Winner for Roofing and award winning accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. We are a "full-service" family-owned and operated business providing "Old World Craftsmanship" backed by decades of service. Our motto is: "A family business, big enough to get the job done, small enough to care". Choosing the right contractor can be a daunting task. It is our privilege to make your choice as painless as possible by simply delivering every promise made with incredible value. Insurance claims use this link: http://nombach.com/insurance-claims.aspx...

03/25/2022

Michael R.

Nombach Home Exteriors is a company that my wife and I would recommend. Although we had a little bit of a rocky start, all worked out well. We initiated contact with the company in August 2021 and spoke with a representative who shortly thereafter left the company. Our initial preliminary estimate was lost in the shuffle; but, when we followed up with the company a week or so later, George Skirha was quick to respond and helped us with our needs. He walked us through the entire project process; and he was professional, thorough, sincere, and accommodating - especially with our endless questions. He was also quick to respond to phone calls and texts. Given the company’s work orders, the weather, and factors due to the pandemic, the work took 4 months to complete. George made us aware of these delays before we signed our contract, so we’d know what to expect. Work started in October with a new chimney cap. Mike and his crew followed. They did a great job with the roof itself, and addressed all issues that presented after the tear off. Jovani and his crew handled the soffits, gutters, downspouts, and minimal siding work well. Jeremy and his team finished the job in February by installing the new attic windows quickly and professionally. Each group went above and beyond to complete the work to our satisfaction. Cleanup was continual and as thorough as possible, given fallen leaves and snow. All crew members were courteous, respectful, and helpful. Since our work was extensive, it was an expensive project. However, the cost was comparable to other roofer estimates. There were no major issues that arose after the tear off; and when all was said and done, we paid no more than the estimate we were given. We had a great experience with Nombach.

Description of Work
We needed a complete roof tear off and installation of new architectural shingles, with removal and replacement of soffits, gutters, downspouts, attic windows, and chimney cap.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,chimney caps

03/25/2022

Erica J.

When I purchased my home YEARS ago, they installed my new roof. I can't remember who recommended them. When they replaced my entire roof, the crew arrived on time and work efficiently until the end of the job. At the close of the job, they cleaned everything. I did not see traces of them being at my house. My neighbors complimented how well they did the job and the clean-up. So naturally when I had a small leak in the roof, I called them. They immediately responded. Due to COVID there was a wait. I expected that, however, they kept in constant contact. The weather was a challenge, scheduling me was also a challenge, along with my travel, but I trust them. When I was put on the schedule, they called. Again, I didn't know they were at my house. The work was done with excellence and so was the clean-up. I live in the Roseland area and have definitely recommended them to all my neighbors. They will be my contractor for my new windows and tuck-pointing when I'm ready. Nombach is awesome!!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category awnings

03/19/2022

Geraldine H.

Nombach did and outstanding job on the project work I needed done. The windows they replaced were very old looked to be the original windows when the house was built. They were prompt with their arrival time and one day the weather was bad (snow & Rain) they were not able to work outside. They called and notified me that they would not be able to work outside do to weather conditions. When they finished the work the house looked great and the new windows and siding gave the house a really nice new look. I would highly recommend Nombach for exterior work on your home.

Description of Work
I needed new basement windows, Door, gutter end cap, porch repair, and siding

Category siding,replacement windows,doors

12/17/2021

Brian M.

I contacted Nombach Roofing after being referred by a friend who had used the company and was pleased with the services provided.I had contacted several other roofing companies for estimates prior to contacting Nombach.Cliff came to my house to give me a estimate along with several options.I decided to go with Nombach for my roofing project and was subsequently contacted by Tony to set up a date and time.The agreed upon date came and the crew arrived at my house on time and got right to work.The crew completed the work and cleaned the area properly before leaving.I recontacted Tony a few weeks after the project was completed and informed him that i wished to go up on the roof to inspect the work.Tony told me no problem and set up a date and time to come out and take me on the roof to inspect the work.I have been very pleased with the work performed by Nombach and would hire them again and refer them to others.I found Nombach's prices to be competitive and the customer service to be GREAT!!!

Description of Work
I had leaking water coming from my bathroom ceiling when raining or snowing.

08/21/2021

Jordan G.

Love this company! Our front and back wood porches desperately needed replacing, so we reached out for quotes. Despite the height of pandemic upgrade season and this being a relatively small job, Nombach got back to us quickly with a quote (even offering potential money saving options). We were scheduled faster than anticipated, team was courteous and efficient, and porches look great. Even replaced a knotty spindle quickly and without issue. Everyone we dealt with - admin staff to the crew - were great. What a refreshing change. Would call them back for any project they can handle.

Description of Work
replacing front/back porches

Category awnings,decks

08/07/2021

Anita W.

Extremely well! Punctual, very professional; completed work on schedule; completely cleaned up. They were able to match the brick of my 84 year Chicago bungalow. They also put a new roof on my house about 15 years ago. No problems with the roof either.

Description of Work
Soffit and facia; gutters

Category gutter repair

09/20/2020

Frank G.

The workers did an excellent job with the roof and cleanup. They took the time to do it right. Even though it was originally to be a one day job, it was so windy on the installation day they had to leave but came back at 7:00 AM the next day to finish the job. I definitely plan to use them for future projects.

Description of Work
Replaced roof which had problem areas around dormers.

Category awnings,roofing

09/09/2020

Vanesse H.

They came out. They gave me an estimate. They contractor came while I was at work. They resolve my concerns and their customer is excellent to work with.

Description of Work
replace roof and installed leaf gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

07/18/2020

Fran M.

The entire staff was a pleasure to speak with...they quoted me a competitive price and provided quality & prompt service!

Description of Work
Removed Satellite Dish & Replaced shingles

Category awnings,roofing

06/16/2020

Allison P.

The project was completed efficiently and professionally. I am very pleased with the work and the price did not break my budget.

Description of Work
Downspout relocation/replacement and gutter replacement.

Category awnings,gutter repair

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit condominium building. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. 65 years of continuous service. Preferred mason contractor of architects and structural engineers. Very informative website found at www.AAA1Masonry.com. Send all inquiries to Info@AAA1Masonry or Robert@AAA1Masonry.com

Offers by AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angi
    Bald Eagle Masonry

For over a decade, Bald Eagle Construction has been widely known as the go-to expert for a wide variety of construction projects in Chicago and the Chicagoland area. We’re also proud to be the leader in handling City of Chicago building code violations. From taking care of fixing the issues straight through to dealing with the paperwork. For you that means you not only get the job done to our exacting specifications – you’ll also be assured that any project we start will comply fully with all Chicago Building Department regulations. 11 employees. Uses subs for specialty work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's list discount. Award winning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    $75.00

2015 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing! Shingle & flat roof repairs & replacements. Aluminum & commercial gutters. Decks & porches. Leaf free gutter guards. Tuckpointing. Rebuilding chimneys & parapet walls. Stainless steel chimney liners. Vinyl replacement windows & wood windows. Glass block windows. Entry & security doors. Siding. Fascia & soffit trim. Attic insulation. Awnings. Concrete-pouring & repair. Skylights. Fences.