Nombach Roofing & Tuckpointing

Founded 1969 • With Angi since June 2002

2015 Super Service Award Winner for Roofing and award winning accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. We are a "full-service" family-owned and operated business providing "Old World Craftsmanship" backed by decades of service. Our motto is: "A family business, big enough to get the job done, small enough to care". Choosing the right contractor can be a daunting task. It is our privilege to make your choice as painless as possible by simply delivering every promise made with incredible value. Insurance claims use this link: http://nombach.com/insurance-claims.aspx...

IB Power Wash is a family owned business doing professional work! We’re in a competitive work field so we make it our number one priority to make our customers 100% satisfied. We’re specialists at what we do, let us handle the work for you. Doing great work at a great price! Our company also offers 10% off to veterans and senior citizens

We are a family owned and operated company that you can trust. We have multiple skills; we are able to repair or replace siding, roofing, tuck pointing, seamless gutters made on the spot. Give us a call for a free estimate for all of your repair needs. Ask us about our veteran, military, and senior.

Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit condominium building. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. 65 years of continuous service. Preferred mason contractor of architects and structural engineers. Very informative website found at www.AAA1Masonry.com. Send all inquiries to Info@AAA1Masonry or Robert@AAA1Masonry.com

09/20/2020

The workers did an excellent job with the roof and cleanup. They took the time to do it right. Even though it was originally to be a one day job, it was so windy on the installation day they had to leave but came back at 7:00 AM the next day to finish the job. I definitely plan to use them for future projects.

Description of Work
Replaced roof which had problem areas around dormers.

Category awnings,roofing

09/09/2020

They came out. They gave me an estimate. They contractor came while I was at work. They resolve my concerns and their customer is excellent to work with.

Description of Work
replace roof and installed leaf gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

07/18/2020

The entire staff was a pleasure to speak with...they quoted me a competitive price and provided quality & prompt service!

Description of Work
Removed Satellite Dish & Replaced shingles

Category awnings,roofing

06/16/2020

The project was completed efficiently and professionally. I am very pleased with the work and the price did not break my budget.

Description of Work
Downspout relocation/replacement and gutter replacement.

Category awnings,gutter repair

01/20/2020

The work was completed sooner and faster than I expected. The cost was the lowest I had received. I am very pleased with the work and since they do other types of work on homes, they can expect more calls for work from this very satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Replacement of roofing

2015 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing! Shingle & flat roof repairs & replacements. Aluminum & commercial gutters. Decks & porches. Leaf free gutter guards. Tuckpointing. Rebuilding chimneys & parapet walls. Stainless steel chimney liners. Vinyl replacement windows & wood windows. Glass block windows. Entry & security doors. Siding. Fascia & soffit trim. Attic insulation. Awnings. Concrete-pouring & repair. Skylights. Fences.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available