Nexus Auto Transport

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2016

4.4

We are a fast and reliable auto transport service provider to meet all your auto transportation requirements. At Nexus Auto Transport, we know auto transportation and our services span far and wide, providing assistance for all your auto transportation needs: Personal Car Shipping, Classic Car Shipping, Seasonal Vehicle Shipping, Priority Express Car Shipping....

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi

01/05/2021

I am so pleased by Nexus Auto Transport and its professional and attentive crew. Ivan was the driver, and he was very-helpful and extremely-easy to work. I would use this service again and would love to recommend it to anyone that needs to ship their vehicle. Trustworthy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vehicle Transportation!

12/22/2020

Nexus Auto Transport is the best moving car company to another state. I adore how Matt and his team give great care to my car from loading and unloading. They are so very friendly and professional. I will definitely hire this company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car Moving.

11/25/2020

Nexus Auto Transport did a great job for me. It's a hassle free, door to door car shipment experience. My Range Rover arrived on time and safe from El Paso to Orlando. We were not disappointed. Appreciate it very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport my range rover

CATEGORY

10/28/2020

DO NOT USE!!! Im from Germany and needed to ship my car overseas. I used Nexus to Transport it from Oklahoma to Texas. I got a quote for $499. First of all it took them forever to find a carrier. So they found one and told me he is going to pick up the car the next day but I didn’t hear anything from the carrier so I asked if he is still coming to pick up my car and they told me the carrier cancel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport from Oklahoma to Texas

CATEGORY car transport

10/13/2020

Nexus Auto Transport did a fantastic job at the end of the day with our car shipment. The initial sales experiences were insightful, detailed and low-pressure. After they were engaged, all facets of the project were well handled. Their contact was great and paperless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nexus Auto Transport Did a Fantastic

CATEGORY towing

We offer a personalized service for your auto transport needs, which starts with a personalized quote that meets your needs and your budget.No obligation to pay before a pickup is scheduled! Door to Door service and live updates during transit! Proceed to our easy to use instant price estimate calculator to get an instant quote! Personal Car Shipping, Classic Car Shipping, Seasonal Vehicle Shipping, Priority Express Car Shipping, Military Car Shipping, Enclosed Auto Transport.

Instant Personalized Quote - See Website