Car Transportation Services fully operational for all states.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Nexus Auto Transport

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2016

444 N Michigan Ave

Chicago, IL 60611

We are a fast and reliable auto transport service provider to meet all your auto transportation requirements. At Nexus Auto Transport, we know auto transportation and our services span far and wide, providing assistance for all your auto transportation needs: Personal Car Shipping, Classic Car Shipping, Seasonal Vehicle Shipping, Priority Express Car Shipping....

11/16/2021

Diana C.

I approached them for an enclosed car hauler service once and I am so impressed with their service that I don’t think that I would ever switch.

Description of Work
car hauler service

Category towing,moving companies,car transport

10/21/2021

Abner P.

Excellent service. The delivery was as per my expectations without any delay and damage.

Description of Work
Car shipping

Category moving companies,car transport

10/03/2021

David J.

My top load order ended up being on the bottom, apparently because my car was only worth 50k or so, not a lambo or mclaren. The lambo racecar on top of mine had rocks on the sticky tires, obviously fell down onto my car and for 2500 miles. They ground through the paint on my hood and fender. The engine oil and coolant were a nice touch to my perfect paints surface. This was all after multiple delays for almost a week. My "enclosed", "top load" might as well been on an open carrier, it was all wet, the trailer was leaking all over everything. Oh, forgot about the lambo wheel stored on my trunk that chipped the paint even back there!!!!

Description of Work
Chevelle transported

06/02/2021

James H.

DO NOT SHIP YOUR CAR WITH THIS COMPANY. I paid $1525 to ship my car from NYC to Houston. My car was scheduled to be picked up on 5/28 with delivery by 6/1. The dispatcher called me on 5/27 to ask if my car will be ready in the morning and I agreed. At 11am on 5/28 I received a call saying that the driver was running 2 hrs late. At 4:20pm the driver still had not arrived so I called Nexus who informed me that the driver said they would be there in a half hour. The driver arrived to pick up my car at 5:42pm claiming he had to walk 10 blocks because his truck could not make it. So that’s not the door to door service I agreed on for one. Now here we are on 6/1 going on 9pm and no driver and no call about the delivery of my car. I call the dispatcher and she states that she sees the car was supposed to be delivered today she will call the driver. Now the driver says they won’t arrive until tomorrow night. The price for this extremely poor and late service is unacceptable. The lack of communication is unacceptable. This company clearly does not value your money or your time. I have now wasted all of these days adjusting my work schedule and loosing out on money. This company does not value its customers and they deserve 0 stars. Lack of communication, delivery and pick up not on time and extremely overpriced. Once again BUYER BEWARE… DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Description of Work
Car Shipped from NYC to TX

01/05/2021

Richard J.

I am so pleased by Nexus Auto Transport and its professional and attentive crew. Ivan was the driver, and he was very-helpful and extremely-easy to work. I would use this service again and would love to recommend it to anyone that needs to ship their vehicle. Trustworthy!

Description of Work
Vehicle Transportation!

12/22/2020

Jet M.

Nexus Auto Transport is the best moving car company to another state. I adore how Matt and his team give great care to my car from loading and unloading. They are so very friendly and professional. I will definitely hire this company in the future.

Description of Work
Car Moving.

11/25/2020

Terry W.

Nexus Auto Transport did a great job for me. It's a hassle free, door to door car shipment experience. My Range Rover arrived on time and safe from El Paso to Orlando. We were not disappointed. Appreciate it very much.

Description of Work
Transport my range rover

10/28/2020

Silke W.

DO NOT USE!!! Im from Germany and needed to ship my car overseas. I used Nexus to Transport it from Oklahoma to Texas. I got a quote for $499. First of all it took them forever to find a carrier. So they found one and told me he is going to pick up the car the next day but I didn’t hear anything from the carrier so I asked if he is still coming to pick up my car and they told me the carrier canceled. (They never contacted me to give me that information) So then they found a new carrier for $749 and told me he will pick up my car early in the morning the next day. The carrier showed up at 09:00 in the morning and had to deliver my car to the port of Galveston. They closed at 16:30 that day but the carrier said that Nexus told them the port closes at 11:00 that day. So when they got to the port at 20:00 pm the port was closed and the Carrier was stuck with my car until Monday. The carrier said Nexus should have to pay the cost they had (hotel and money they lost because they weren’t able to do other transports) but Nexus didn’t think so. They actually didn’t care about the problem we had and kept telling me to talk to the carrier since they are in charge of my car. The carrier wouldn’t release my car to the port until they would get compensation and they were about to take my car to their own Company to El Paso to store it if nobody was going to pay them. (That’s 12 hours away from the port) Since Nexus started hanging up my calls I had no choice other than to pay the $500 extra cost for that weekend. So instead of paying $250 extra (first quote was $499) I ended up paying $1,249. I can’t believe this company gets away with it. So do not use them! You won’t pay the quoted price it’ll be more than that for sure!!! And as soon as you paid the deposit and the carrier picked up your car they don’t care about it anymore if you have any problems.

Description of Work
Transport from Oklahoma to Texas

10/13/2020

Jack P.

Nexus Auto Transport did a fantastic job at the end of the day with our car shipment. The initial sales experiences were insightful, detailed and low-pressure. After they were engaged, all facets of the project were well handled. Their contact was great and paperless.

Description of Work
Nexus Auto Transport Did a Fantastic

09/18/2020

Danny C.

Overall, I am happy with my Nexus Auto Transport experience. They worked with me from the beginning to the end, and the process was painless and straight forward. Their rates were some of the lowest I've ever seen in comparison to their rivals.

Description of Work
Car Shipping

09/16/2020

collins W.

Excellent customer service from start to finish! I highly recommend Nexus Auto Transport to satisfy all your vehicle transport needs. I shipped my truck from a distance of 1,100 miles for a great price. I'm sure I'll call them again for my next shipment — just the best!

Description of Work
Auto Transport

09/07/2020

Roderic T.

Overall it was a good transaction. Car was picked up in the agreed upon day but was delivered two days later than agreed upon. The company was responsive to questions and kept me informed. Overall, I would consider using them again.

Description of Work
Had a car shipped from California to Louisiana.

08/17/2020

Donna R.

Very well! Driver was in constant communication with me. Most car haulers were way more the price & it was going to take several days to get to the destination. Our car arrived within 24 hrs. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Car hauler from VA to GA

STI Moving & Storage Inc

STI Moving and Storage is your one-stop-shop for professional moving and storage. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, facilities and highly trained professionals. Our mission is to deliver: dependable, worry-free moving at an affordable price throughout Metropolitan Chicago and across the Continental United States. Not only do we specialize in local and long distance moves, we also provide storage for our clients.

H2H Movers Inc

H2H Movers, a woman owned and operated business, was founded on the idea that your move should be easy and stress-free. We are the full-service moving company you can trust to take care of your belongings - and you! Here’s how we do it: Competitive prices. You’ll get high-quality, personal service at the best possible price. Accurate quotes. Expect fully transparent pricing from the very beginning. Secure and efficient process. Our entire team’s priority is making your move as smooth as possible. Our trucks are stocked with moving blankets, packing supplies, and everything else needed to protect your belongings and keep your move efficient. People-oriented. Both you and our team matter to us. We work together throughout your move, and we fully train and take care of our team so we can all take care of you! A company you can trust. We value your trust, so we lead with integrity. But don’t take it from us - check out our 500+ positive online reviews!

New City Moving Inc

New City Moving is located in Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI, and services residential and commercial clients looking to move within Illinois and Wisconsin. We do not use temp labor in the scope of our business and are members of the Better Business Bureau with an A rating. We look forward to working with you to meet and exceed all your moving and packing needs.

Auto Transportation
    Auto Towing
    Instant Personalized Quote - See Website
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    $50
    Satisfaction

We offer a personalized service for your auto transport needs, which starts with a personalized quote that meets your needs and your budget.No obligation to pay before a pickup is scheduled! Door to Door service and live updates during transit! Proceed to our easy to use instant price estimate calculator to get an instant quote! Personal Car Shipping, Classic Car Shipping, Seasonal Vehicle Shipping, Priority Express Car Shipping, Military Car Shipping, Enclosed Auto Transport.